Would out you ex on face book as a friend

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 pm

dont think my wife is happy that i put my old ex on facebook as a friend and spoken via email on there, my wife has seen all the email and theres nothing to them, we are just seeing how each other are , i split up with her when i was 21 and now i am 36/7 and been with my with 12 years. she has not said she is unhappy with ut but i get the feeling.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:49 pm

that was ment to say put your ex on facebook, bloody keyboard.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Depends...is she hot? :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 pm

We need pictures
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 pm

lakes10 wrote:dont think my wife is happy that i put my old ex on facebook as a friend and spoken via email on there, my wife has seen all the email and theres nothing to them, we are just seeing how each other are , i split up with her when i was 21 and now i am 36/7 and been with my with 12 years. she has not said she is unhappy with ut but i get the feeling.

Yeh dirty cheating slimy rat. thats what id be thinking :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:06 pm

lakes10 wrote:dont think my wife is happy that i put my old ex on facebook as a friend and spoken via email on there, my wife has seen all the email and theres nothing to them, we are just seeing how each other are , i split up with her when i was 21 and now i am 36/7 and been with my with 12 years. she has not said she is unhappy with ut but i get the feeling.

:laugh: . It's all down to trust Lakes,  maybe your missus doesn't trust you and feels slightly insecure about your renewed relationship with an ex.

Look at it this way, Your wife puts an ex boyfriend down as a friend and starts communicating by e:mail. Your not gone kick off but deep inside guarentee your not gonna be happy , WHY ?, because your gonna start wondering "whats going on here, and where's it going ? "

Having "friends" from the opposite sex (especially ex's) that your partner can accept as being "just friends" is always a hard one mate.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 pm

well she did have her ex on their but his wife found out who she was and took her off of it lol.

a ex is an ex in my view, and she is an ex for a reson and we were young lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:23 pm

mine added me and I accepted just to have a nosy at what shes up to these days. My lass took it up to herself to add her and see what the fuss was about. After a while I just couldnt be arsed to see her activity on my home thingy because ultimately I couldn't give a toss. So we both just removed her and got on with our lives
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:46 pm

you need a new keyboard lakes... failing that you could always take the stmichael approach to posting on this forum ofcourse, but your spelling -one way or the other- needs to improve :D
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:00 pm

aCe' wrote:you need a new keyboard lakes... failing that you could always take the stmichael approach to posting on this forum ofcourse, but your spelling -one way or the other- needs to improve :D

no, i like using the pc in the dark and i think i have fat fingers lol as i seem to be hitting the wrong keys all the time lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:17 am

PICTURES!
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:26 am

as far as women are concerned, an ex isn't an ex until they're buried in a nuclear bombproof sarcophagus, sealed in concrete at the bottom of the marianias trench. but even then she'll never quite believe you. but that's just women for you. if you can't beat them, make them do lesbian films and watch em

last christmas i got a card sent to my parents address off this spanish girl who had a crush on me on a holiday in 1989 (yes, 20 years ago...) and still mrs al went berserk...

women are all mad. FACT.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:26 am

oh and yeah, PICTURES please
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:59 am

Woollyback wrote:last christmas i got a card sent to my parents address off this spanish girl who had a crush on me on a holiday in 1989 (yes, 20 years ago...) and still mrs al went berserk...

women are all mad. FACT.

amen brother  :D  :buttrock
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 am

Woollyback wrote:last christmas i got a card sent to my parents address off this spanish girl who had a crush on me on a holiday in 1989 (yes, 20 years ago...) and still mrs al went berserk...

women are all mad. FACT.

Well, at least you know she's jealous enough to care about you like that.

And Lakes, I'd be going mental if my wife did that and I found out. It's only natural and you should know better. If I had a wife and she even had a facebook sh*te, I'd tell her to wise up and act her age and get rid of it. Those sites are sad as f*ck.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum