World SNOOKER Championships - The Crucible Sheffield 2010

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Greavesie » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Hopefully Selby will give O Sullivan a good thumping , the guy is a total pr.ick with no respect for the game or anyone else who plays it . Davis is not fairing too well against Robertson.

Mate I honestly think he's good for the game, he always brings something, when he's p!ssed off he's a d!ck (its funny tho) and when he's winning hes majestic.

Watch the video I posted and tell me it isn't funny. When he stuck the middle finger up at the ball when he didn't pot it was funny n all. and when he made a w@nker gesture when the cue ball didn't finish where he wanted it.

He got annoyed at the harshest critic comment the other day n all, he makes me laugh, and he's class. Though it's easy why to see why people think he's a d!ck  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Thats not funny mate , its south park humour, its immature and disrespectful , he doesnt give two sh.its about anything but himself . Lets not always forget his gestures towards the chinese lady when he was at that press conference for the China Open and the disgusting things he was saying along with his actions. One day someone is going to smack him and it will be fully deserved.
Benny The Noon

Postby maximus » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Greavesie wrote:he was class today Ronnie. He's a great personality from sport, always expect something from him

such as this :D

Or even better THIS from a couple of years ago  :laugh:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Thats the one I've posted mate

I agree Benny, one day someone will hit him and he will deserve it, he's probably p1ssed off a LOT of people in his time. Its the fact that he walks the line is what I like about him. He just brings something totally different to the sport. He's class and he always says he's sh!t, sometimes I think he does it as a wind up. He definitely isn't right in the head tho  :D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Greavsie if you had to work with someone like him you would want to smack him within minutes . He shows no respect to his fellow pros .
Benny The Noon

Postby Greavesie » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Greavsie if you had to work with someone like him you would want to smack him within minutes . He shows no respect to his fellow pros .

I probably would if I'm being honest and if he was manager at Liverpool I'd hate him n all. Imagine him doing that at a press conference on behalf of LFC - 'suck my d!ck'  :D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Its toilet humour at the end of the day Greavsie and not very funny one at that and just makes him look a di.ck
Benny The Noon

Postby tubby » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:39 pm

I was at the gym earlier and I had the girl put the Sky on the Bayern game. I went to the toilet, came back and some guy asked one of the other girls to put it on the fricken snooker!!!! ??? I had her change it back right away.

I used to love snooker but I find it boring now.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:55 pm

dott in the semi finals :sleep
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:08 pm

stmichael wrote:dott in the semi finals :sleep

Cant stand the pin headed beaut. He wont get past Selby or O'Sullivan.

I must say, i like Dennis Taylor commentating. I know he's done it for a while now, but i'd never really paid much attention to him (or Virgo) for that matter. But i really think he adds value and knowledge to the matches, he isn't overly repetitive, nor butts in inappropriately. Just right i say.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:14 pm

red37 wrote:I must say, i like Dennis Taylor commentating. I know he's done it for a while now, but i'd never really paid much attention to him (or Virgo) for that matter. But i really think he adds value and knowledge to the matches, he isn't overly repetitive, nor butts in inappropriately. Just right i say.

Like Taylor and Clive Everton. Parrot and Doherty are also bearable.

Can't stand Virgo and Thorne, especially Thorne. Tell me on what basis he can sit there and constantly criticise player like O'Sullivan for his shot selection. Just shut up will you? What have you ever won in your career? :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Well he didn't win a wig. Don't like him either - thought he was brown bread anyway  ???

Virgo's a whining (aren't they all) manc bell. Parrott's a blue (albeit tolerable in small doses). Terry Griffiths (how the f*ck DO you spell Griffiths?)  :D  - is another one who drones on and on...you end up concentrating more on the audio than the game itself! Boring get.

Clive Everton and Taylor are great though. It cracked me up a few years back when Everton fell off his chair on air! remember?

:laugh:

Taylor: "Never nervous in the commentary box, only when I first started. I've always treated it like I was in someone's lounge talking there, and I suppose that's why I've always enjoyed it! The most embarrassing was when my colleague Clive Everton fell out of the commentary box leaning back in his seat. He grabbed hold of my tie to save himself, and almost strangled me! I try to make sure I'm not wearing a tie when working with Clive now!"

I heard a recording of the incident once, it was hilarious - can't for the life of me find it now. I'll see if i can dig it up after.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:14 pm

6-5 ronnie. standard has gone up a level from yesterday.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:46 pm

stmichael wrote:6-5 ronnie. standard has gone up a level from yesterday.

12 -11 to selby and selby at the table
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:47 pm

i backed Selby outrights a few weeks ago, sqeaky bum time here
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum