What's your worst enemy?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby NiftyNeil » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:35 am

Mine's the similar to Woof's and Sabre's. I've been going back to the gym "tomorrow" since June.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Bingo when i havnt had a win im not goin no more until me mate rings me an me change of clothes is qiicker than superman
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Facial Hair. I have to shave. It doesnt grow consistent in places. One day I will have a lot of hair on my chin but thin near my nose and blotches of thick and thin hair on my cheeks. It just looks messy unless I shave. One time my brother was growing a goatee and thought I was copying him, I wasnt its just so inconsistent with its growth I look weird !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Facial Hair. I have to shave. It doesnt grow consistent in places. One day I will have a lot of hair on my chin but thin near my nose and blotches of thick and thin hair on my cheeks. It just looks messy unless I shave. One time my brother was growing a goatee and thought I was copying him, I wasnt its just so inconsistent with its growth I look weird !

dont talk about facial hair mate, if i strain having a sh1t i have a beard when i get off the toilet, it grows thick and fast     :D
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:08 am

peewee wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Facial Hair. I have to shave. It doesnt grow consistent in places. One day I will have a lot of hair on my chin but thin near my nose and blotches of thick and thin hair on my cheeks. It just looks messy unless I shave. One time my brother was growing a goatee and thought I was copying him, I wasnt its just so inconsistent with its growth I look weird !

dont talk about facial hair mate, if i strain having a sh1t i have a beard when i get off the toilet, it grows thick and fast     :D

Lets blame it on stress !  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:22 am

Currently, the Flu, Cold, or whatever the feck you want to call it. I've a chest infection and when the coughing starts, mercy. It's kicking the sweet fuck out of me. Drugs are  a load of bollox. Everyone (apart from antibiotics) are designed to do just one thing: numb the pain. They don't cure like most people think, so most drugs are f*cking useless and that's a fact.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:41 am

Emerald Red wrote:Currently, the Flu, Cold, or whatever the feck you want to call it. I've a chest infection and when the coughing starts, mercy. It's kicking the sweet fuck out of me. Drugs are  a load of bollox. Everyone (apart from antibiotics) are designed to do just one thing: numb the pain. They don't cure like most people think, so most drugs are f*cking useless and that's a fact.

Feel for ya fella. I once had bronchitis. I couldnt held a conversation my chest was that bad as I went into coughing fits. Antibiotics worked a treat for me and like you say, sod all else did. Get to bed when you can. That also helped !
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:49 am

Emerald Red wrote:Currently, the Flu, Cold, or whatever the feck you want to call it. I've a chest infection and when the coughing starts, mercy. It's kicking the sweet fuck out of me. Drugs are  a load of bollox. Everyone (apart from antibiotics) are designed to do just one thing: numb the pain. They don't cure like most people think, so most drugs are f*cking useless and that's a fact.

drugs are designed to numb pain as you say, but by doing that it relieves symptoms, thus allowing to rest easy, so the bodies natural defences can concentrate on getting you better - FACT
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:00 am

Judge wrote:

drugs are designed to numb pain as you say, but by doing that it relieves symptoms, thus allowing to rest easy, so the bodies natural defences can concentrate on getting you better - FACT

Doctor Hilary Judge! :nod
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 am

well, part of my first degree was medicine based
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:05 am

Judge wrote:well, part of my first degree was medicine based

You were quizzed by a fella from Boots the Chemist ?

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 am

Tw@tin students   :angry:  :veryangry

Don't get me started !!!!!!
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 am

oi igor, i paid for my own degrees out of my own pocket when i was younger. ive always paid my taxes and never been on the dole
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:46 am

worsed enemy - the dentist.

oh and farting and following through, although I suppose they're both fears really.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:47 am

Judge wrote:oi igor, i paid for my own degrees out of my own pocket when i was younger. ive always paid my taxes and never been on the dole

until your boss realises you spend all day on here and not working then he'll fire your as$ and you'll be on the 'rock n roll' mate.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum