Twitter revelations

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 24, 2011 12:54 pm

supersub wrote:
lakes10 wrote:one day i would love to make a post on here about the media and the courts, but i would have to clear it with the mods in what i can say. its shocking how much power the media has in the uk and most dont even know there views have been twisted by the media and the rich.....now i am off to put football on SKY, lol...see what i mean

Go right ahead lakes don't let the mods stop you.....

er you did, you took the MM thread down as soon as i started to point out some unspoken truths lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addy » Tue May 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Greavesie wrote:
roberto green wrote:BTW an unnamed player misses Man Utd opening days training session, I wonder why?

I heard he gets homesick cos he occasionally does miss wales...

Cheers Greavise, literally just spat coke all over my keyboard

:D  :D  :D
addy

Postby Reg » Tue May 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Cant see what all the fuss is about myself, Twitter is no worse than the tabloids 20 years ago.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Reg wrote:Cant see what all the fuss is about myself, Twitter is no worse than the tabloids 20 years ago.

not sure about that, reporters are using made up account to post news with no added spin, this way the real truth is coming out.

Twitter is now a hot bed for real reportes to get heir news out withoit having the big boss put his own media money making spin on it first.

I know a few reporters that post stuff on there that would never get repoted on tv.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Reg wrote:Cant see what all the fuss is about myself,

Me neither who cares about who's shagging who? I dont and its certainly not news worthy.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Tue May 24, 2011 3:39 pm

If its something that can potentially upset the Mancs ahead of Saturday... i like it!
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Me neither who cares about who's shagging who? I dont and its certainly not news worthy.

I care.

I wanna :censored: her  :(  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Ciggy wrote:

its not just about that is it, say you lost 10mil in your own company due to you being on drugs, you could go and get one so no one will ever know about it, even if you got a new job the big boss would never know you was on drugs and lost 10mil.

its the rich taking their power to a higher level.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue May 24, 2011 10:12 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

its not just about that is it, say you lost 10mil in your own company due to you being on drugs, you could go and get one so no one will ever know about it, even if you got a new job the big boss would never know you was on drugs and lost 10mil.

its the rich taking their power to a higher level.

Who cares though mate. Footballers are in another world, literally so naturally the same rules that apply to me and you will never apply to them. TBH I don't see how making it public knowledge who he is slipping 1 into is the business of anyone else other than them 2.

The media over here has for some time now shown itself to be something of a freak and quite frankly the nations obsession over it is symptomatic of that.

No wonder the national team can't be arsed ever 2 years when summer comes around. I know I wouldn't if I had ars.ehole journos waiting to plaster my face over the front and back pages because I was enjoying myself. :laugh:

It just goes to show how low every day people have sunk to, to be so obsessed with something so insignificant to their own lives.

All things aside though, she is a looker.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed May 25, 2011 3:18 am

I wish there were 75,000 posts on Twitter accusing me of shagg!ing that babe! :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed May 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Its important as these are people who are being sponsored for millions by different brands, and are selling themselves to these brands. Why would Reebok pay Giggs 5 million a year if, when this comes out, it tarnishes his character. the people are in the eye of the world due to selling themselves via sponsorship, hence the people deserve the right to know.

And Reg, I've found 3 posts about you and a [insert funny animal or person here]
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

latest ones are out, one involves a certain geordie
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm

dawson99 wrote:latest ones are out, one involves a certain geordie

Although it  hasn't been revealed  yet ,Unknown sources are saying (that a former, as yet unnamed Premiership player)  tried to seduce fugitive Killer Raoul Moat, with Lager and fish and chips ?
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Thu May 26, 2011 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Fri May 27, 2011 1:07 am

My funny Twitter revelation of this week is that Ryan babel really does think he is some sort of Gangsta.  He's been tweeting about being in Miami for the NBA playoffs.  I can just picture him outside the Heat Locker room with an LFC shirt signed by himself to give to Lebron.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 am

theres another one coming out about a prem manager and a hooker, i am sure we have heard this one before?
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum