Top government figures implicated in paedo ring

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rush Job » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:55 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:im very very lost :D how has this discussion gone from pedophilia to insects ruling the earth then quantum mechanics?

anyway, RushJob, you did mention some of those guys supposedly involved moved to Portugal? im not sure if there is any link but wasnt there some british girl who went missing and there was a search conducted in Portugal or something along those lines? could it be related?

Im not sure about that buddy,but just a brief look into this there are alot of dots that could be linked.
Powerfull people who get their jollys this way dont stop, they have no reason to because most people right it straight off.
Paedos are dirty old men on council estates... right?
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Boocity wrote:If this is true its shocking but I cant see how anything like this would be covered up, there is dissent to the establishment all over this country and this would have been picked up very quickly.

We had a similar expose of abuse in Jersey, that was not covered up in any way.

Mate if people wasnt being threatened left right and centre it would have been all over the news.
Theres still time. alot of people who can push this are coming on board. This isnt a new thing they have been fighting for ten years,  police at local level completely believe the girl but are being stopped from investigating.
See if you can find another case of someone getting compo for a crime that doesnt exist, dirty c**ts thought they were paying her off.

This has nothing to do with the jersey case,please dont build strawman arguements, if you were to look into that though you would see "something" was going on there, to what extent though I dont know.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Rush Job wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:im very very lost :D how has this discussion gone from pedophilia to insects ruling the earth then quantum mechanics?

anyway, RushJob, you did mention some of those guys supposedly involved moved to Portugal? im not sure if there is any link but wasnt there some british girl who went missing and there was a search conducted in Portugal or something along those lines? could it be related?

Im not sure about that buddy,but just a brief look into this there are alot of dots that could be linked.
Powerfull people who get their jollys this way dont stop, they have no reason to because most people right it straight off.
Paedos are dirty old men on council estates... right?

agreed  :nod  its a new level of low.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby havefreak » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 pm

I can't believe it! I didn't hear of it and I'm going to look for some more info. I live in Spain at the moment and if you don't hear or read of it there, just imagine what we know here. Thanks
havefreak

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum