Top government figures implicated in paedo ring

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rush Job » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:35 pm

neil wrote:
Rush Job wrote:Please if you dont buy the story look into it. Theres a little more info here with a short vid with the reporter who was arrested.

http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com/

The story is being driven by David Ike?!

He`s one person who`s trying to push it into mainstream, how could that be a bad thing?
The family have been fighting for ten years,sorry I dont understand your point? Would it be more trust worthy if it was max clifford? Then david Icke will fight for them for free he wouldnt.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:40 pm

no offence, but this sounds like a lot of bollox. no one is mroe powerful than the people, look at how the internet works? IF it was true, EVERYONE would know it. no one can control the written word on the net.

There is something to it no doubt, but its no shock that the government is up to naughtiness and covering it up, thats been going on since day dot.

Anyone who touches a kid though should be castrated then burnt. simple. Actually. Anyone who touches a kid should be tied up, put in a room, then let the family decide the punishment.

ps - doesnt Icke also believe that massive insects are going to invade our planet? And he believes these bloodlines rule the planet, and thats how he sells his books?
Last edited by dawson99 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Liverpool supporters understand the suppression of truth..... dont we?
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:56 pm

dawson99 wrote:no offence, but this sounds like a lot of bollox. no one is mroe powerful than the people, look at how the internet works? IF it was true, EVERYONE would know it. no one can control the written word on the net.

There is something to it no doubt, but its no shock that the government is up to naughtiness and covering it up, thats been going on since day dot.

Anyone who touches a kid though should be castrated then burnt. simple. Actually. Anyone who touches a kid should be tied up, put in a room, then let the family decide the punishment.

ps - doesnt Icke also believe that massive insects are going to invade our planet? And he believes these bloodlines rule the planet, and thats how he sells his books?

This has nothing to do with david Icke apart from the story appearing on his web page, you know the web your saying the story will get round, well it is and maybe if more people stopped staying oh that cant be true instead of spending ten minutes looking at the case it would happen faster. you cant have it both ways.
And no to my knowledge icke doent belive insects rule the earth ffs, stopbeing so ignorant, what has that got to do with this.
Do you know what a  straw man argument is?
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:03 pm

If you take the time to do a quick search you will see this story is getting around, stv are planning a program. Lets see how far they get before their threatened too.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Rush Job wrote:And no to my knowledge icke doent belive insects rule the earth ffs, stopbeing so ignorant, what has that got to do with this.

but thats the thing, he does, and lending his 'gravity' to the issue could only cloud it in ridicule, whats more, if I were fighting for some kind of justice I would be incandescent with rage if that nutter came anywhere near it.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:24 pm

neil wrote:
Rush Job wrote:And no to my knowledge icke doent belive insects rule the earth ffs, stopbeing so ignorant, what has that got to do with this.

but thats the thing, he does, and lending his 'gravity' to the issue could only cloud it in ridicule, whats more, if I were fighting for some kind of justice I would be incandescent with rage if that nutter came anywhere near it.

He reports news on his site every day he`s not the familys spokes person.
And no he doesnt think insects rule the world, maybe if you listened to message you would see most of it is science fact,like the material world being an ilusion or hologram,thats the only stuff of his I know and its commonly accepted now,they found that out when they split the atom.
But anyway this has nothing to do with david icke other than it appearing on the news section of his site thats it.
Can we please stop the if david Icke has reported it it must be sh!te nonsense, how fkin ignorant, theres nothing stopping you actually looking into it your self instead of tutting from the sidelines.
Please keep Icke out of here, you want to talk about him start a threat or PM me... please.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Rush Job wrote:maybe if you listened to message you would see most of it is science fact,like the material world being an ilusion or hologram,

good grief man, you cant say this and then tell people to move on. Am I a hologram or an illusion?
Last edited by neil on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:49 pm

neil wrote:
Rush Job wrote:maybe if you listened to message you would see most of it is science fact,like the material world being an ilusion or hologram,

good grief man, you cant say this and then tell people to move on. Am I a hologram or an illusion?

Your an energetic frequency to be precise, all matter is energy condenced to a small vibration, the point is nothing is solid how you (we) perceive it to be. Thats the illusion, nothing is real the way you think it to be, fact. Have fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqJOIQWkfWA&feature=related
Last edited by Rush Job on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Rush Job wrote:
neil wrote:

Your an energetic frequency to be precise, all matter is energy condenced to a small vibration, the point is nothing is solid how you (we) perceive it to be.
Google - measurement problem, for more info, and no it wont take you to david fkin icke  :D

Now please ive asked nicely, you could have quite easily PM`d me.

okay but little comedy value in a PM.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 pm

neil wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
neil wrote:

Your an energetic frequency to be precise, all matter is energy condenced to a small vibration, the point is nothing is solid how you (we) perceive it to be.
Google - measurement problem, for more info, and no it wont take you to david fkin icke  :D

Whats funny, that you dont have a clue about quantum machanics?
We all have to start somewhere.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:27 am

im very very lost :D how has this discussion gone from pedophilia to insects ruling the earth then quantum mechanics?

anyway, RushJob, you did mention some of those guys supposedly involved moved to Portugal? im not sure if there is any link but wasnt there some british girl who went missing and there was a search conducted in Portugal or something along those lines? could it be related?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Boocity » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 pm

If this is true its shocking but I cant see how anything like this would be covered up, there is dissent to the establishment all over this country and this would have been picked up very quickly.

We had a similar expose of abuse in Jersey, that was not covered up in any way.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Rush Job wrote:
neil wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
neil wrote:

i have been briefed ala qm, you know particals of light through the slit, same place same time etc however Schrödinger's cat is my main source of concern, the cats clearly dead.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:50 pm

neil wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
neil wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
neil wrote:

i have been briefed ala qm, you know particals of light through the slit, same place same time etc however Schrödinger's cat is my main source of concern, the cats clearly dead.

If you pm me I`ll give you some really good links if your interested in that kind of thing. :)
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum