This 'ere myth - One sided bullying

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Number 9 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm

s@int wrote:Seriously, Lando and Barry have been on 4 cards for a while now, their "style" of posting is still full of abuse, and I am pretty sure if they had been on one or two cards rather than four, their posts since would have got them many more cards.

Fair enough, maybe it just seems like "they are getting away with murder " 

WTF are you on lad??

Firstly you go all Che Guevara internet forum revolutioanry wanting to change things for the better(in your eyes)
Act like a lawyer on behalf of tw@ts thats deserved banned anway.....now its whinge whinge whinge in every thread!
Holy fuc'k like...if you hate the forum so much,simply do one.Its a no brainer

And now you have turned your twisted gripes towards me and Lando.Again if you dont like what I say or Lando says...theres a button you can click that will make us invisible..simple!

All you are doing is shi't stirring..everyone and their dog can see it.People are not bitting so now you are trying to drag me and Lando into it!
Pathetic.
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Number 9 wrote:
s@int wrote:Seriously, Lando and Barry have been on 4 cards for a while now, their "style" of posting is still full of abuse, and I am pretty sure if they had been on one or two cards rather than four, their posts since would have got them many more cards.

WTF are you on lad??

Firstly you go all Che Guevara internet forum revolutioanry wanting to change things for the better(in your eyes)
Act like a lawyer on behalf of tw@ts thats deserved banned anway.....now its whinge whinge whinge in every thread!

And now you have turned your twisted gripes towards me and Lando.Again if you dont like what I say or Lando says...theres a button you can click that will make us invisible..simple!

All you are doing is shi't stirring..everyone and their dog can see it.People are not bitting so now you are trying to drag me and Lando into it!
Pathetic.

I didn't drag you into it ...... you were already the topic of discussion.

And at least I do my complaining openly, rather than crying like a baby in PM about the MOD'S like you do.

Bad bob did this ...... Bad Bob did that ..... boo hoo, boo hoo  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Number 9 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm

s@int wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

WTF are you on lad??

Pathetic.

I didn't drag you into it ...... you were already the topic of discussion.

And at least I do my complaining openly, rather than crying like a baby in PM about the MOD'S like you do.

Bad bob did this ...... Bad Bob did that ..... boo hoo, boo hoo  :D

Fuc'k off Saint!

you'd just love it if I got into a spat and got banned....its not gonna happen!

Maybe Lando will oblige you
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:47 pm

come on kids, both of you kiss and make up, or you won't here my tales of debauchery

(Id ban both of you, making it so you can only post in one thread, that no one else can ever enter, and you can never leave...mwhaahahah)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Image Image Image
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby supersub » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:49 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
s@int wrote:No problem mate, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. I just hope you will be as understanding if someone else ever makes the same mistake.

:no ,

No way , in fact I think you should report me or better still , stop pm'ing me.

:D

saint is attempting to beat peewee's record of PM's in 1 day :laugh:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 pm

s@int wrote:And at least I do my complaining openly, rather than crying like a baby in PM about the MOD'S like you do.

:laugh:

Quote of the day :D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Unfortunately I can't beat peewee's record....... that will be you .......you PM'D ME FIRST  :D

I am just being polite by replying to them.

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Whats everyone saying ive got yous all on ignore lol
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Look, as near as I can tell, there's only two possible ways to improve board decorum.  The first is if we win every game and all enjoy the resulting love in (which, apparently involves hand jobs in Dawson's case :Oo: ).  If that doesn't quite happen, though, we'll need to find a way to disagree with one another without going over the top with abuse.  In that regard, I think we should pack in all the tired insults: c.unt, wa.nker, pr.ick etc. and take a page out of Anne Bancroft's old book.  That's right, when someone needs telling, it's time to dust off the ultimate putdown:

:buttrock   :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:15 pm

only joking Bob, if I hadn't done it someone else would have :D

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Tumbleweed. :D   Nevermind some of these other jokers, bring back AB! :blues:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:34 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
bigmick wrote:So anyway my point is that the people who are long term posters who fell foul of the mods, are coincidently peoiple who have been on the side of the debate which has at times criticised the manager. Like I say though, I've a hunch you already knew that anyway. Perhaps it's just coincidence, who knows.

Mick . at some point just about everybody has criticised the manager, admittedly some have gone on to make a career out of it and I guess those are the ones (for those that can be bothered to take any notice) that have come to be known as "Anti's.

I asked the question about fences because I resent you assuming that I sit on a particular side of any said fence, particularly when it just so happens you place me on the opposite side from banned members, the inference being that thier politics being different from mine influenced my (and other mods) decision when it came to issuing cards or bans.

Look at some high profile examples.
PeeWee, banned allowed back in then banned again, his banning had nothing to do with him being pro or anti , if you don't already know the reasons , ask s@int, he'll fill you in, even he feels PeeWee deserves a life ban for what he's been up to.

Stu, banned christ knows how many times allowed back in on several occasions, but was never banned because he was pro or anti, more through sheer volume of complaints received about his stinking attitude, one that was forcing other members to quit the forum

Barry, banned allowed back in banned again allowed back in currently on four cards and none of them issued because the mods thought he was too pro or anti

Lando, banned allowed back in , currently on four cards and more than likely to earn himself another which will bring a ban, but again not because the mods consider him to be pro or anti.

GBJH (aka Bill and several other alias') Self admitted WUM, good old bill mad about lfc here for a laugh and a bit of mischief even a wind up in the hillsborough thread was ok in his book. Well think on. Again, banned and not because he was pro or anti.

Think yer might be seeing a pattern here Mick ?
clue , people aren't carded or banned because their politics may differ from mine or indeed other mods.

FACT.

Thanks for the reply Woof, and it's a good one.

Just to say again though from my perspective, I've never said that people only recieve cards and bans because they are anti's/critical of the manager etc. I don't believe that is the ONLY reason, or even in most cases the main reason. I'm pretty sure that if Stu, Peewee, Bam, GBJH and the like were asked they would admit that they deserved many of their cards (and if they didn't they should, because they did).

My point is quite simply that you have significantly more chance of being carded and banned on a permanent basis if you sing from a particular hymn sheet. And my point by extension is not that therefore more people should be banned, it's that less people should be kicked out on a permanent basis, everybody should be afforded the same leeway, not just some based on whether they are part of the furniture, a good forum contributor etc etc.

I have seen though with my own eyes, have been involved in situations where I have personally experienced the "fairness and impartiality" though mate, so my feelings are fairly deep held on this one. We're probably going to have to agree to differ i think, but more importantly going forward I think it would be good if people considered the option that things could potentially improve a bit.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks for the reply Woof, and it's a good one.

No need for thanks Mick, when you go on to say

Just to say again though from my perspective, I've never said that people only recieve cards and bans because they are anti's/critical of the manager etc.....................
...............My point is quite simply that you have significantly more chance of being carded and banned on a permanent basis if you sing from a particular hymn sheet

It's obvious to me that you've given little credence to what i've said , and as we now seem to be approaching the interminable hair splitting stage it's probably best that we follow your suggestion and just agree to differ.
There's some paint drying in the kitchen mate and I really should be keeping an eye on it.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby GYBS » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Why should people who have been banned be given a third or a forth chance just because they are liverpool fans ? how many chances should people be given ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum