This 'ere myth - One sided bullying

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:48 pm

do you not drink tequila with a worm in it beside the thames dawson
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 pm

by the thames its peroni and mai tais mate, maybe the odd mojito...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:by the thames its peroni and mai tais mate, maybe the odd mojito...

Now I am really starting to worry about you mate  :D
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:08 pm

im a cheeky cockney sparra, but also a snob lol

truast me dude, with the barmaids and the hr/pr/receptionist lasses that drink here, you gots to do the odd cocktail, and when you get the happy hour and they are only £4 a shot (ONLY £4!!!) then its all good
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 pm

dawson99 wrote:im a cheeky cockney sparra, but also a snob lol

truast me dude, with the barmaids and the hr/pr/receptionist lasses that drink here, you gots to do the odd cocktail, and when you get the happy hour and they are only £4 a shot (ONLY £4!!!) then its all good

...as opposed to you Judge, sat at the side of the Leeds/Liverpool canal with 2 cans of special brew and a 21 year old mother of 6 hanging off ya arm.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm

bigmick wrote:So anyway my point is that the people who are long term posters who fell foul of the mods, are coincidently peoiple who have been on the side of the debate which has at times criticised the manager. Like I say though, I've a hunch you already knew that anyway. Perhaps it's just coincidence, who knows.

Mick . at some point just about everybody has criticised the manager, admittedly some have gone on to make a career out of it and I guess those are the ones (for those that can be bothered to take any notice) that have come to be known as "Anti's.

I asked the question about fences because I resent you assuming that I sit on a particular side of any said fence, particularly when it just so happens you place me on the opposite side from banned members, the inference being that thier politics being different from mine influenced my (and other mods) decision when it came to issuing cards or bans.

Look at some high profile examples.
PeeWee, banned allowed back in then banned again, his banning had nothing to do with him being pro or anti , if you don't already know the reasons , ask s@int, he'll fill you in, even he feels PeeWee deserves a life ban for what he's been up to.

Stu, banned christ knows how many times allowed back in on several occasions, but was never banned because he was pro or anti, more through sheer volume of complaints received about his stinking attitude, one that was forcing other members to quit the forum

Barry, banned allowed back in banned again allowed back in currently on four cards and none of them issued because the mods thought he was too pro or anti

Lando, banned allowed back in , currently on four cards and more than likely to earn himself another which will bring a ban, but again not because the mods consider him to be pro or anti.

GBJH (aka Bill and several other alias') Self admitted WUM, good old bill mad about lfc here for a laugh and a bit of mischief even a wind up in the hillsborough thread was ok in his book. Well think on. Again, banned and not because he was pro or anti.

Think yer might be seeing a pattern here Mick ?
clue , people aren't carded or banned because their politics may differ from mine or indeed other mods.

FACT.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
bigmick wrote:So anyway my point is that the people who are long term posters who fell foul of the mods, are coincidently peoiple who have been on the side of the debate which has at times criticised the manager. Like I say though, I've a hunch you already knew that anyway. Perhaps it's just coincidence, who knows.

Mick . at some point just about everybody has criticised the manager, admittedly some have gone on to make a career out of it and I guess those are the ones (for those that can be bothered to take any notice) that have come to be known as "Anti's.

I asked the question about fences because I resent you assuming that I sit on a particular side of any said fence, particularly when it just so happens you place me on the opposite side from banned members, the inference being that thier politics being different from mine influenced my (and other mods) decision when it came to issuing cards or bans.

Look at some high profile examples.
PeeWee, banned allowed back in then banned again, his banning had nothing to do with him being pro or anti , if you don't already know the reasons , ask s@int, he'll fill you in, even he feels PeeWee deserves a life ban for what he's been up to.

Stu, banned christ knows how many times allowed back in on several occasions, but was never banned because he was pro or anti, more through sheer volume of complaints received about his stinking attitude, one that was forcing other members to quit the forum

Barry, banned allowed back in banned again allowed back in currently on four cards and none of them issued because the mods thought he was too pro or anti

Lando, banned allowed back in , currently on four cards and more than likely to earn himself another which will bring a ban, but again not because the mods consider him to be pro or anti.

GBJH (aka Bill and several other alias') Self admitted WUM, good old bill mad about lfc here for a laugh and a bit of mischief even a wind up in the hillsborough thread was ok in his book. Well think on. Again, banned and not because he was pro or anti.

Think yer might be seeing a pattern here Mick ?
clue , people aren't carded or banned because thier poitics may differ from mine or indeed other mods.

FACT.

I don't want to get into ANOTHER argument with you woof but , shouldn't you be banned for disclosing what was in a personal message  :D

Seriously, Lando and Barry have been on 4 cards for a while now, their "style" of posting is still full of abuse, and I am pretty sure if they had been on one or two cards rather than four, their posts since would have got them many more cards.

I appreciate you don't want to ban them, but what is the point of giving them four cards if after that they are given carte blanch to continue their abusive ways?

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 pm

dawson99 wrote:im a cheeky cockney sparra, but also a nob lol

:laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm

s@int wrote:I don't want to get into ANOTHER argument with you woof but , shouldn't you be banned for disclosing what was in a personal message  :D

Seriously, Lando and Barry have been on 4 cards for a while now, their "style" of posting is still full of abuse, and I am pretty sure if they had been on one or two cards rather than four, their posts since would have got them many more cards.

I appreciate you don't want to ban them, but what is the point of giving them four cards if after that they are given carte blanch to continue their abusive ways?

Did I quote your pm ? , oops, I take it back, this transparency business has it's pitfalls.

You're right, I don't want to ban them, or indeed any member if they can be persuaded to modify their attitude , the point of the four cards, as if you didn't know, is a signal that they're running out of rope. The mods are not unaware of the content of some of their posts, neither are we turning a blind eye to it.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Judge wrote:just my opinion. lets hope no fool reads it

'Kinell Judge, couldn't you have put that at the top of your post.

Another 2 minutes of life wasted for this particular fool   :sniffle

:D
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:31 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
s@int wrote:I don't want to get into ANOTHER argument with you woof but , shouldn't you be banned for disclosing what was in a personal message  :D

Did I quote your pm ? , oops, I take it back, this transparency business has it's pitfalls.

No problem mate, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. I just hope you will be as understanding if someone else ever makes the same mistake.

You're right, I don't want to ban them, or indeed any member if they can be persuaded to modify their attitude , the point of the four cards, as if you didn't know, is a signal that they're running out of rope. The mods are not unaware of the content of some of their posts, neither are we turning a blind eye to it.

Fair enough, maybe it just seems like "they are getting away with murder "   :D

This multi quoting is bloody tricky btw
Last edited by account deleted by request on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:40 pm

s@int wrote:No problem mate, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. I just hope you will be as understanding if someone else ever makes the same mistake.

:no ,

No way , in fact I think you should report me or better still , stop pm'ing me.

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:40 pm

I'd just like to point out that, until very recently, this place was working rather nicely.  It wasn't a complete love-in but there were no major barneys for quite a while there.  It's amazing how a good run of form at the end of the season can get everyone nice and chilled out. :D  Since the transfer window opened, though, the tension's been creeping back in and it's just now boiling over.  Personally, I was rather enjoying the fact that I didn't need to card someone every other week day for a while there and I've been loath to dust them off.  Seems like it's that time again, though.  :down:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Bad Bob wrote:I'd just like to point out that, until very recently, this place was working rather nicely.  It wasn't a complete love-in but there were no major barneys for quite a while there.  It's amazing how a good run of form at the end of the season can get everyone nice and chilled out. :D  Since the transfer window opened, though, the tension's been creeping back in and it's just now boiling over.  Personally, I was rather enjoying the fact that I didn't need to card someone every other week day for a while there and I've been loath to dust them off.  Seems like it's that time again, though.  :down:

Have to agree mate.
Last month i got 3 hand jobs... this month.. nada!

Let's stop the b!tching and get along, I'm gonna start some etiquette classes for the more primeval of you reprobates
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Will add my twopence worth  if thats ok - i myself have had a few rows with mod etc but my respect for them over last couple of weeks has gone up a lot and i understand  that they do a bloody good job and no matter what they do they will never please everyone - someone will always feel hard done by - maybe posters should take a bit more responsibilty it what they post (yes that includes myself) and then the mods might have an easier job and get less hassle from people .

Also think the 5 cards business should work well - if you havent learnt by the time your on your fifth card maybe you will never learn .

Do think maybe day or couple of days suspension could be handed out if needed but not to the point where they are constantly handed out .

Being a mod on a forum is prob a very hard job and something they do without any reward or thanks .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum