The optomists thread. - No moaning allowed.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:16 am

A thread purely for the people who wish to look on the bright side.

May I humbly request that any entering and causing a sh*t-storm with their negativity be banned from the forum for a day, to maintain it's purity.

Clap away, Happies...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:20 am

Rafa f.ucked up with his subs on Sat.

You came into my thread and did everything possible to cause a scene with your verbal abuse.

Sabotage !

May I humbly request that any entering and causing a sh*t-storm with their negativity be banned from the forum for a day, to maintain it's purity.

No, so pick your Spaniel up and go and dry hump it elsewhere, you superior fan you.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:22 am

Ah, for fucks sake.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:32 am

Well here's an optimistic thought. Regardless of what happens in the other matches, I'll give you three perfect results which if they happen, we will win the title. If we beat Chelsea at Home, we beat the Mancs away, and they draw again when they play at Old Trafford, I think we'll win the title. There, not outrageously optimistic, quite realistic and possible really.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:40 am

Bam wrote:Rafa f.ucked up with his subs on Sat.

You came into my thread and did everything possible to cause a scene with your verbal abuse.

Sabotage !

No, so pick your Spaniel up and go and dry hump it elsewhere, you superior fan you.

You are beyond pathetic.

Still - at least you're clever enough to use my words...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:44 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:

Sabotage !

You are beyond pathetic.

Your the idiot who is starting up stupid threads to and prove a "pathetic" point.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:48 am

Bam wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Sabotage !

You are beyond pathetic.

Your the idiot who is starting up stupid threads to and prove a "pathetic" point.

A pathetic point? I am merely advocating a single thread a piece where the optomists and pessimists can congregate and spout their collective b*llshit without fear of some plonker ripping them apart.

Perhaps the value of that was lost on you?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:52 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Bam wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Sabotage !

You are beyond pathetic.

A pathetic point? I am merely advocating a single thread a piece where the optomists and pessimists can congregate and spout their collective b*llshit without fear of some plonker ripping them apart.

Well I'd already done the "moaning thread" but the value was beyond yourself, and you came wading in like John Wayne spouting your usual verbal s.*i*e.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:53 am

Bam wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Bam wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Sabotage !

You are beyond pathetic.

Well I'd already done the "moaning thread" but the value was beyond yourself, and you came wading in like John Wayne spouting your usual verbal s.*i*e.

Oh, I see, and now you're cross with me for that?

OK Bammy. I'm ever so sorry for having a kick of your ball, Mister...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:56 am

Well as I said when Torres got injured, if we are still top or at worst a point or 2 off when he comes back then game on and its looking good for that.
Skrtel and Aurelio are due back too and after we play arsenal  we only have one away game left agaist top 4 oppo, so if we can beat arsenal I think we'll be in a great position.
Losts to be clappy about but I'll be alot happier when Torres is back, and the other two for that matter.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:57 am

Good, now fuck off.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 am

Bam wrote:Good, now fuck off.

Yes Mister, right away Mister...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:04 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Bam wrote:Good, now fuck off.

Yes Mister, right away Mister...

Run along back under the the rock you came crawling out of, and show up when the results only go our way hey ?

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Rush Job » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:04 am

Bam wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Sabotage !

You are beyond pathetic.

You dont have to post in it. you had your say in your thread for the depressed, why do you have to cause sh!t.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:06 am

Rush Job wrote:
Bam wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Sabotage !

You are beyond pathetic.

You dont have to post in it. you had your say in your thread for the depressed, why do you have to cause sh!t.

Why dont you f.uck off, you batty friend has caused a s.hit storm in the thread I opened, he didnt have to post in that did he. He could of just started an optimistic thread

Before you take side, get your facts right. tw@t.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to General Chat Forum