Moaning twits - Argh!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:05 pm

Clips from the trailer of the new James Bond movie Quantum Of Solace have been criticised for allegedly glamorising gun crime.

Anti-gun campaigners in the U.K. have complained about images taken from the forthcoming 007 film, which show its star, Daniel Craig, holding a large machine gun.

The protestors insist the commercial should not be broadcast following a recent spate of armed crime across Britain.

Lyn Costello, spokeswoman for Mothers Against Murder and Aggression, says, "Kids are killing each other - they are shooting and stabbing each other and everyone has to take responsibility for stopping this."

Posters advertising Angelina Jolie's latest film Wanted - which feature the beauty grasping a gun - were banned in Britain earlier this week (beg01Sep08) for allegedly promoting violence.

F. Off and get a life, promoting violence, people complaining about this make me wanna be violent! not the films
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:16 pm

:censored: dogooders, censoring our lifes our media and our history, i believe this is a crime in itself.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:20 pm

sad thing is these are the same people brought up on john wayne and dirty harry FFS, really pi$$es me off. ARGH!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Pleasant surprise that mate, I thought it was going to be yet another moaning post against the doom and gloomers :D

I think they were right about the Angelina Jolie adverts mate. There is nothing clever about showing a scantily clad Angelina holding a large weapon  (can't believe I just wrote that!)...... now a naked Angelina .......that would be inspirational :D

Seriously how can they complain about these pics when they allow Steven Segal to continue making movies!
account deleted by request

Return to General Chat Forum