The optomists thread. - No moaning allowed.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rush Job » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:19 am

Bam wrote:
s@int wrote:Speaking from experience, you should never get between a dog and his bone Rushie.

I think it was because you put he was causing the sh!t, rather than retaliating to it mate.

But what the fk would I know  :D

Your right Saint, he said I was "causing s.hit",

And you were, in this thread.
And it was you calling me the tw@t amongst other things, for pointing out the above.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:22 am

Like I said, carry on annoying Mick, but give the rest of the forum a break.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Rush Job » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:23 am

Bam wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
s@int wrote:Speaking from experience, you should never get between a dog and his bone Rushie.

I think it was because you put he was causing the sh!t, rather than retaliating to it mate.

But what the fk would I know  :D

Yes but I was talking about this thread s@int, why ruin another thread and make yourself look like a child for tit for tat.
I'm not taking sides ffs, there both as bad as each other, one for starting and the for being so keen to continue and thats aside from the sh!t ive got for trying to stop it.
It like a school play ground in here.You can only control what you post, and if everyone made an effort to do that this would be a better place.As it is you have to wade though pages of this sh!te from the usual suspects.

Well before you came in here trying to play Nun in a playground maybe you should of ventured to my thread first to start "cooling the whole thing down". no you come waltzing in playing Mr Moral and pick up the pieces half way through and accuse me of s.hit stirring.

Next time you attempt to cool things down, go about it the right way, until then keep quiet and carry on annoying Mick instead of the Whole forum aye.

Once again, I only asked you a question, you could have just answered without all the sh!t, but whatever.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:26 am

Bam wrote:Like I said, carry on annoying Mick, but give the rest of the forum a break.

Whats that supposed to mean? Micks one of the best posters on these boards, a poster I have a lot of respect for.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:28 am

+1
SupitsJonF

Postby Rush Job » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:34 am

SupitsJonF wrote:+1

:D
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:35 am

Rush Job wrote:

I felt as though posting anything with words would be a mistake.  This thread is crazier than the ryan babel thread and petar has yet to post!
SupitsJonF

Postby Rush Job » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:38 am

SupitsJonF wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

I felt as though posting anything with words would be a mistake.  This thread is crazier than the ryan babel thread and petar has yet to post!

I know mate,its not like we deserve an optimist thread, you know being knocked out of europe and out of the league.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:42 am

Yes, I'm aware of what time it is and I'm still on here. This thread has turned out exactly how I thought it would. Entertaining, somewhat.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thewaykokid » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 am

cmon people, need we fight? Is this not a forum for LFC, we all have a commone enemy to fight.
If you find yourself getting frustrated or angry, do what i do, verbally bash an Arsenal supporter and ask them "hows the shade behind Villa?" :laugh:
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, try confusing them with your :censored: :)
Thewaykokid

Postby Salty Sock » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:13 am

This thread is great, some of the recent foulgandering is disconcerting guys. Top of ladder and we are unhappy? Should not be I say :)
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:46 am

Reasons to be "optomistic" (whatever optomism is :D )

- we're just about top of the league
- we're just about top of the league without Torres (or Skrtel)
- we're just about top of the league without playing well
- we're just about top of the league despite giving our rivals four chances to overtake us in the last seven games
- we're just about top of the league despite some awful tactics and poor substitutions
- we're just about top of the league without having a good LB, RM or CF (available)
- we're just about top of the league, probably for the first time ever in the Premiership after 17 games
- we're just about top of the league without constant squabbling in the forum :D

I would be interested to know how Rafa concludes if we're top in three weeks time that we have an "80% chance of winning the league" ??? I would say 1/3 maybe, I really can't see Chelsea or the mancs being out of it by then or us so far ahead that we'd have that high a chance of winning the league. We might if we were 12 points clear, then again that didn't work out quite as planned for Newcastle some years ago :laugh:
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:23 am

Try the 'half glass full thread' at the bottom of the page which manages to focus on positives without the worlds most tedious argument taking up the first 3 pages!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:25 am

Scottbot wrote:Try the 'half glass full thread' at the bottom of the page which manages to focus on positives without the worlds most tedious argument taking up the first 3 pages!

Sorry Batman, we cant all be as mature as you.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:27 am

Bam wrote:
Scottbot wrote:Try the 'half glass full thread' at the bottom of the page which manages to focus on positives without the worlds most tedious argument taking up the first 3 pages!

Sorry Batman, we cant all be as mature as you.

Are you on the Fanta Bam  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum