Spiders

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby daxy1 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:17 pm

im not scared of spiders but feckin hate snakes me mate liam is scared to death of spiders the little hom so when he's at are's and i find one im a bit cruel holdin it and puttin the spider in my mouth the little pussy shat himself if your readin this liam you are a big girl (faggot)

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:12 pm

I was holding my now 9year old son when he was about 6months old.

I suddenly spotted a dark shadow on my shoulder out of the corner of my eye. I launched my son on the bed and ripped my shirt off screaming Get it off get it off , whilst running round the bedroom in a sort of epaleptic fit way.

Needless to say my missus was mortified by my actions and started calling me a girlie faggot. Meanwhile i ran down the landinging screaming that i wouldn't come back in until she got rid of it. I slept in the spare bedroom that night. :down:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:31 pm

Can't abide the little b*ggers meself..... I can put up with the little ones but if there's a biggie, I gotta catch it before our lass comes home or she'd go mental!
She's even bought a spider trap, it's a perspex pyramid on the end of a stick with a sliding trapdoor at the bottom. You stick it over the rogue arachnid and close the door on it. When I get in it'll be on the side and she asks me to get rid.... When I go to flush it down the khazi, she cries "don't kill it"!
Women? Bl**dy amazing!!!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:16 am

:laugh: I cant stand spiders myself, but I live in a flat and dont seem to get them that often (Thank God!!) But what I do get a lot of is Moths! I hate they way they fly around the lights, then have the cheek to dive bomb me when I walk past them!!!!!!
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:19 pm

CardinalRed wrote:She's even bought a spider trap, it's a perspex pyramid on the end of a stick with a sliding trapdoor at the bottom. You stick it over the rogue arachnid and close the door on it.

how much are they and where from?   i dont sound too anxious do i... :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:01 pm

i hate spiders. should of seen the fekker i splattered last night - I carefully approached it with a magazine rolled up in my right hand, I could see the whites of its eyes, I noticed it had a pigeon in it's mouth it was that big, so I clobbered it. Blody thing was that big it took the mag off me and hit me back with it. bstd thing.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:10 pm

lee j, try a copy of  "1001 reasons why we never won the European cup"  by B. Looscombe"  at £1.99 in all poundstretchers... that should squash the invader quicker than any jazz rag   :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby shanks72 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:55 pm

I've always been frightened of spiders, but recently have made a determined effort to 'face the fear'.
Now I can tolerate the ones with the small bodies and really long, thin, legs....and it helps if they don't move much. But the larger ones still send a shiver down me spine.
I have a big jam jar and if I'm feelin' brave will have a go at catching them and putting them outside. Although I've heard that some house spiders can die if you put them outside -
but I can't help that, at least I've given them a chance, and would be too scared to leave them inside.
Think my fear stems from when I was a child and was picking blackberries. I saw this big blackberry.....but also this big spotty, orangey spider next to it....I went for the blackberry....... :no
but it was the spider that ended up staring up at me from the palm of my hand!!! :oops:

Sends chills down my spine just thinkin' about it.    :sniffle
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:02 pm

red37 wrote:
CardinalRed wrote:She's even bought a spider trap, it's a perspex pyramid on the end of a stick with a sliding trapdoor at the bottom. You stick it over the rogue arachnid and close the door on it.

how much are they and where from?   i dont sound too anxious do i... :D

You can get 'em from places like Wilko and from them gadget catalogues like Bettabuy.... They're only a couple of quid, but remember to kill them bad boys, if you stick 'em outside they start doin' weights and get big and then come back in to face ya!!!

CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:14 pm

CardinalRed wrote:but remember to kill them bad boys, if you stick 'em outside they start doin' weights and get big and then come back in to face ya!!!

:help    :D
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:03 am

I don't have a problem with spiders at all. What i hate is when i visit the east coast of malaysia and run across these buggers

This is one i stumbled across a month ago, right on the footpath.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:23 am

babu wrote:I don't have a problem with spiders at all. What i hate is when i visit the east coast of malaysia and run across these buggers

This is one i stumbled across a month ago, right on the footpath.

Spiders and Scorpions mate - the only two insects I am scared of.

Ugly, dirty, hate-filled b*stards that they are!

:angry:  :sniffle  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:43 am

Cute little things

SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 74-1160487249 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:13 am

peewee wrote:i like spiders, i never kill them or throw them out. they eat the flys and mozzies so they are ok by me.

cockroaches are a different matter, i spray them feckers until they are on their backs dead

I agree, spiders are simply wonderful creatures, I let mine live in the house. The missus doesn't like it, but I think she's getting used to the idea.

I've never experienced cockroachers, probably because I keep my house clean.
74-1160487249

Postby red37 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:22 pm

you sick [email]b@stards........[/email] :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum