Spiders - Eeek!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby neil » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:30 pm

I dont like these feckers, fast, hairy, legs all over the feckin shop, they think of nothing but chasing people or hiding in the bath all night waiting for some poor half asleep worky to lean over to turn on the tap then...........blimey it just does'nt bear thinking about.
Now then, listen to this, a while ago a girl who lives by ours bought an exotic plant for the conservatory, she loved this plant and fed it all the right things and kept it in the perfect climate but it died.She took it back to the shop and when they examined it they discovered something had been living in the roots, after some researched they found out it was a really bad spider that had used the plant lay its eggs- aaaaaaaaarrrrrghh .
No-one could find it until a few weeks later when this girl felt a tickle on her foot WHILE SHE WAS IN BED-aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhh
It had been living in her quilt cover, walking on her while she was asleep, for weeks.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:39 pm

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:45 pm

neil wrote:I dont like these feckers, fast, hairy, legs all over the feckin shop, they think of nothing but chasing people or hiding in the bath all night waiting for some poor half asleep worky to lean over to turn on the tap then...........blimey it just does'nt bear thinking about.
Now then, listen to this, a while ago a girl who lives by ours bought an exotic plant for the conservatory, she loved this plant and fed it all the right things and kept it in the perfect climate but it died.She took it back to the shop and when they examined it they discovered something had been living in the roots, after some researched they found out it was a really bad spider that had used the plant lay its eggs- aaaaaaaaarrrrrghh .
No-one could find it until a few weeks later when this girl felt a tickle on her foot WHILE SHE WAS IN BED-aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhh
It had been living in her quilt cover, walking on her while she was asleep, for weeks.

Yuck....hate spiders.  Is it only me but are house spiders getting bigger?  My wife laughs at me when she has to evict them from our house!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrTNT » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:30 pm

until recently I couldn't pick them up because I hated them so much but now I can but they still freak me out  :down:
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby Woollyback » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:39 pm

spiders are cool, they kill flies
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:48 pm

Woollyback wrote:spiders are cool, they kill flies

mmmmmmmmm....good point, well put. Flies are sneaky, they land on dog-s.hit then go rooting for your tea to transfer the 'goods'. come on the spiders!
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:55 pm

see i told ya, flies are much sh!tter than spiders

spiders rock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:07 pm

Apparently the average human swallows about three spiders a life time in there sleep.
66-1112520797

Postby andy_g » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:15 pm

thank god i'm not average.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:45 pm

Totally with yer on this neil, fuc*in hate the feckers, no matter wot size im just terrified of them, And im with Andy in not being average, although my biggest fear is waking up with on of the 8 legged tw*ts i me gob......Thats just wrong, If they laid eggs in you ye could well have a scene from Alien on yer hands with a Spider burstin out ye stomach and across ye desk in work.  ???
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:49 pm

Someone said house spiders are getting bigger-I couldnt agree more  :oh: in 20 years times we will be setting traps for them lol
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:03 pm

Mikz wrote:Someone said house spiders are getting bigger-I couldnt agree more  :oh: in 20 years times we will be setting traps for them lol

in 40 years they'll be setting traps for US :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:12 pm

Woollyback wrote:
Mikz wrote:Someone said house spiders are getting bigger-I couldnt agree more  :oh: in 20 years times we will be setting traps for them lol

in 40 years they'll be setting traps for US :D

Yeh there called webs  :Oo:   :D
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:42 pm

Aaahh-Man!!!! Spiders are bad news........ except maybe those tiny tiny red ones.......

We should think ourselves lucky when you compare our UK spiders to the great big Camel spiders found in Iraq by the military......... :no

Yes indeed....one spider IS eating another spider......!?! :help

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby Mikz » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:45 pm

At least them Bigger ones wouldnt be able to get away or hide  and wait for another chance  ??? AND we could train our dogs to kill them :D
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum