See you in a fortnight - Holiday baby!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:56 am

Lucky git JMAC, my bloody alarm clocks gone off 2 hours early and bleeding freezin here :angry:  :D
Enjoy the rest of your hols mate , dont forget our pressies :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:17 am

Wow, CGGS girl, I'm not joking, nothing can prepare you for those parties on Koh Phangan, I proper wish last night hadn't ended, probably the best most relaxed and maddest time I've ever had in my life.  Anyway, getting off now, I'll log back on tonight (when it will probably be morning in Liverpool!!).

:D :D
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:21 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Wow, CGGS girl, I'm not joking, nothing can prepare you for those parties on Koh Phangan, I proper wish last night hadn't ended, probably the best most relaxed and maddest time I've ever had in my life.  Anyway, getting off now, I'll log back on tonight (when it will probably be morning in Liverpool!!).

:D :D

Think Ive seen that Island on a program they have this mad drug there worst than extacy, the all nighter was going on for days :D
Dont forget to watch the mighty reds tonight mate, and enjoy the rest of your hols, and have a safe journey home, all the best lad  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:39 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Wow, was that full moon party just about the best fucking thing EVER?  I can't get over how good last night was!!!  I don't say that lightly, that beach party was one of the best experiences of my life.  Unforgettable.  It was pitch black and I was caned off these sandcastle buckets they fill with vodka and red bull, I had four of the bastards over the course of the night, but I had my kit off and was swimming in the sea all night with these mad birds who are travelling round the world I met from Dublin.  Absolute quality.  Our camera got lost though so no fucking photos of one of the best nights ever.  Bit sick about that.  Those birds promised to e-mail me their ones but they've probably forgot about that now the mad bastards.

When the boat was taking us back to Koh Samui from the party island when we were getting off from there, me and the lads (apart from one of us who's a Bluenose - and to be fair to him was incapable of even speaking last night by the end of the night, proper funny!!!) were singing Fields of Anfield Road at the top of our voices getting looked at like weird bastards by everyone else.

Yeah, holiday has deffo been an eye opener.  Going to be sick to have to come home and back to work etc....  It's been absolute quality.  Thailand needs to be done by everyone.  Me and the lads have had a boss time.  Got about four days left I think.  Going to get a breakfast now.  Said to the lads last night that before I eventually die, I've got to make it my business to go to one of those full moon parties again!!!  That was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING last night!!!

I knew you would have an awesome time ,that place is wicked.
I should of told you before hand everyone pi$$es there in that little bay of Had Rin , there is no current there and all the urine and mess just lays stagnent there.
Oh well , you probably couldnt give a t0$$ ,but they are pucka beach parties arent ? :  :buttrock
66-1112520797

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:08 am

So are the beach parties only at full moons?  Bamaga / Jonny? Anyone?
76-1115222408

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:20 am

Yes Liverpoolanytime the parties only take place on a full moon ,so you have to be lucky or plan your trip at the right time.They also have a smaller event there based on the , black moon I think its called.You know when the moon isnt out at all !
66-1112520797

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:12 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:It was pitch black and I was caned off these sandcastle buckets they fill with vodka and red bull, I had four of the bastards over the course of the night,

:laugh:  Nice one Jonny ,nothing like getting into the spirit of things . What some here may not realise is that Red Bull in Tailand is a very different animal than the one in the uk . It's about three  times stronger and a couple of them really wire you up .

Party on JMac .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:15 am

Yeah, I was pissing in that sea myself mate, but I couldn't give a fuck last night, nobody cared.  Sounds disgusting and that, but was all part of the night, nobody gave a shit, it was so mellow and mad at the same time.  Threw my guts up about three times in that sea last night as well.  Probably be sick at some point over the next few days wont I?  Who cares?  I don't, I'm enjoying myself, I'll worry later.

We never planned this trip for the full moon party, we just got lucky with the timing, made up about that though.

Onto this, one of those Irish birds from last night has just e-mailed me, she's got my camera.  She wants to meet up with me this afternoon for a couple of hours.  I'm onto a sure thing this afternoon skippers!!!!!!  Going to meet her now. 

:laugh:  :laugh:  :devil:  :bowdown  :buttrock
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:48 am

when you get your whatever from her jmac, ensure that you get the camera back, so you can post the photos of the ladies on fit birds thread. That might encourage us to party in Thailand at some time

great to hear your having a good time :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:57 am

Your lucky soso J-mac
I spent 10 days at Hua Hin in June and cant wait to go back

Absolutely brilliant place :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:58 am

but beware the sunday lunch :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:34 am

woof woof ! wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:It was pitch black and I was caned off these sandcastle buckets they fill with vodka and red bull, I had four of the bastards over the course of the night,

:laugh:  Nice one Jonny ,nothing like getting into the spirit of things . What some here may not realise is that Red Bull in Tailand is a very different animal than the one in the uk . It's about three  times stronger and a couple of them really wire you up .

Party on JMac .  :D

Yeah its not carbonated and comes in small medicine lookalike bottles , its like an amphetimene (sorry spelling).

Good luck with your camera  :;):
66-1112520797

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:22 pm

Okay I'm back and I have to say that I am gutted I am back.  I am back in work tomorrow and I am so depressed. 

To anyone that for one reason or another has toyed with the idea of going there and never does it, just get out there once in your life.  Me and the lads are already talking about going out there next year again, and booking it as soon as possible.  An unbelievable place, and the full moon beach parties in Koh Phangan - everybody should experience that, and I mean everybody.

Forget everything you've heard about the place, the horror stories about getting your bag spiked with a kilo of coke, I never saw any of that, the Thai people are all the friendliest people in the world, who are honoured that you have chosen to visit their country, they are all so friendly and want to go out of their way for you....

....and for those of us on here who are single fellas, the ladies absolutely FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  You do not get the kind of treatment back home as you do out there from them!!!!  My mate was in our local boozer last night and was talking to the birds in there as if he was still out there and got blew out each and everytime!!!  The next few days are going to be so depressing but at least Liverpool are doing the business aren't they?

:) :) :)

Oh yeah.........  :(

:buttrock
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:59 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Okay I'm back and I have to say that I am gutted I am back.  I am back in work tomorrow and I am so depressed. 

To anyone that for one reason or another has toyed with the idea of going there and never does it, just get out there once in your life.  Me and the lads are already talking about going out there next year again, and booking it as soon as possible.  An unbelievable place, and the full moon beach parties in Koh Phangan - everybody should experience that, and I mean everybody.

Forget everything you've heard about the place, the horror stories about getting your bag spiked with a kilo of coke, I never saw any of that, the Thai people are all the friendliest people in the world, who are honoured that you have chosen to visit their country, they are all so friendly and want to go out of their way for you....

....and for those of us on here who are single fellas, the ladies absolutely FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  You do not get the kind of treatment back home as you do out there from them!!!!  My mate was in our local boozer last night and was talking to the birds in there as if he was still out there and got blew out each and everytime!!!  The next few days are going to be so depressing but at least Liverpool are doing the business aren't they?

:) :) :)

Oh yeah.........  :(

:buttrock

jmac, did the women have a minge and not a ''crying game sunday lunch hanging there'' ?? lol
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:55 pm

Those ladyboys were weird, I never went near them.  It was crazy mate, they stayed in their own bars so you knew not go in them, and you had these fellas just going into them as if they were normal birds and chatting them up, the pride on the fellas faces though when they spoke back was the worst though, sick fucking bastards.

Seriously, no horror stories to tell though from me, you can spot a ladyboy a mile off though.  No excuses if you go with one, and I know someone who went to Amsterdam and accidentally went with one.  What the fuck he had smoked I couldn't tell you!!!!!!!
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum