Scrap the mosque - Petition

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:36 am

just put a few turrets on the millenium dome and hey presto, a new mosque

but seriously as far as i am aware the government dont pay to build churches or synagogues so why are they paying for a mosque, serioulsy its going too far to try and show they are not racist, you shouldnt have to prove it by spending so much money, they have already shown they are not racist by basically opening the doors to the country and handing out social security to anyone who feels like coming.
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:12 am

Fucking disgusting if you ask me.

Ken is an absolute Cunt of a man. The bloke defended Hook man Hamza in public I think or some mouthy Muslimer. He wants Muslim votes, just to stay in as fecking mayor.

F.ucking Mosque, Muslims have enough dont they in London alone, there is that big one in Neasden for starters.

If this is true and gets built, they should do what they did to the Mosque in Luton .... stick a pigs head on it.

SIGNED !!!!
66-1112520797

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:38 am

Signed. I don't want another terrorist breeding ground.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:22 am

I thought muslims are big into giving a percentage of their money to charity including church building. If they want one they have enough money to fund one. I don't think the government would pay such money for a christian church which is the major relgion.

smells of being PC to me.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:08 am

Religion and government should be kept apart completely.

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:23 am

Bamaga man wrote:Fucking disgusting if you ask me.

Ken is an absolute Cunt of a man. The bloke defended Hook man Hamza in public I think or some mouthy Muslimer. He wants Muslim votes, just to stay in as fecking mayor.

F.ucking Mosque, Muslims have enough dont they in London alone, there is that big one in Neasden for starters.

If this is true and gets built, they should do what they did to the Mosque in Luton .... stick a pigs head on it.

SIGNED !!!!

The Neasden one you refer to is a Hindu temple....funded and built by themselves strangely.

Any minority group looking for funding into their youth, their places of worship, fast tracking into jobs just needs to start a riot, bomb a few buses/tubes and then cry 'racism' 'our youth are marginalised'.....This country has turned into a joke.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Rush Job » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:48 pm

signed.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:31 am

Makes sense if you ask me, hell this country has already been sent to the gutter, why not see if we can send us lower, what next? free bombs for extremists?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:17 am

ScrapMegaMosque - epetition reply

19 July 2007

We received a petition asking:

"We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Abolish plans to build a £100 million mega Mosque."

Details of Petition:

"We the Christian population of this great country England would like the proposed plan to build a Mega Mosque in East London Scrapped. This will only cause terrible violence and suffering and more money should go into the NHS."

* Read the petition
    * Petitions home page

Read the Government's response

Thank you for taking the time to sign this e-petition.

This petition expresses concern about the possibility of planning permission being given for a large mosque in East London on a site near the London 2012 Olympic development in Newham.

Those who have signed the petition and members of the public alike should be aware that Newham Council have confirmed that they have granted no such planning permission or received an application for a mosque as described in this petition.

In addition, there have been no approaches made to the Government in terms of seeking funding, despite the widespread unsubstantiated claim that up to £100 million of taxpayers' money is being spent on this project.

The Greater London Authority has also made a statement about untrue claims circulating about the Mayor of London's involvement in this project. This is available at: http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/statement_170707.jsp (new window).

Under the Town and Country Planning legislation, local planning authorities are responsible for the control of development in their area. In doing so they are required to take into account all considerations, including the views of interested persons and in particular local communities.

The Government strongly believes that where controversial issues such as religious premises arise, all involved should ensure that discussions are conducted in a manner that respects the views of all sections of our communities and in a way that does not raise tensions in local areas. The Government does not endorse the language used in this petition or the associated emails that have come to light over the course of the petition.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby babu » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:37 am

Well if the government's response is true, than either the person responsible for the petition got his wires crossed somewhere or he is blatantly fear mongering.

either way, hope this issue goes away now.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum