Please sign my petition

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:00 am

I'm the Donut?  :laugh:

Again you are wrong, so people fleeing their country beacuse of war etc should not be allowed in, and risk being killed in their in their home land.

You are clearly a young lad and have little idea on foreign policy or politics so why don't you stop digging a deeeper hole for yourself and continue with your enlightening football polls.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrardisgod » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:01 am

APPOLOGIES TO ALL THATS AFFENDED BY THIS TOPIC I AM SINCERLY APPOLOGETIC IF THIS AFFENDED U BUT I MEAN THAT WE SHOULD GET RID OF ASYLUM SEEKERS
JUST THINK WHAT HAPPEND IN LONDON WHAT IF IT HAPPEND IN LIVERPOOL RIGHT NEAR WERE ONE OF U Lived
IMAGINE THE NXT PERSON TO BE ATTACKED IS UR BROTHER SISTER MUM DAD

OR EVEN      you
gerrardisgod

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:05 am

You presume all asylum seekers are middle-eastern terrorists, and presume that the ones responsible for the London attacks are asylum seekers, when they may in fact be people who have grown up in the UK. I see where you are coming from ,and laws on asylum seekers coming into the country should be stricter, but you have a terrible way of getting your point across.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrardisgod » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:08 am

IM JUST ANNOYED THAT NOTHINGS BEING DONE ABOUT IT ALL BLAIR SAID IS WE MUST NOT LET THEM AFFECT US OUR DETERMINATION IS GREATER THEN THERE DETERMINATION TO KILL
gerrardisgod

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:54 am

gerrardisgod, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt because maybe you're 10 or something, but you come across as a thick, ignorant uneducated moron

the proportion of asylum seekers who engage in terrosist activity is very small so don't try to tar everyone with the same brush, it's no worse than some ill-educated southerner assuming all scousers are thieves

you would also do well to remember that the authorities so far believe the attackers were probably born and bred in the uk. So what would you like, all muslims to be deported regardless of whether they were born british? maybe kick out everybody who isn't a white christian just in case they might be a terrorist?

grow up.  quick.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:57 am

and remember even Fascists thugs have capslock keys
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:36 am

gerrardisgod wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
gerrardisgod wrote:ITS A PETITION ABOUT MAKING ENGLAND ENGLAND AND GETTING RID OF ALL THESE FOREIGNERS

Stop right now, you are clearly very ignorant on the subject.

Do you advocate every foreigner in the UK leaving? That means Spaniards, Aussies etc. Well that would mean most of Liverpool FC's players would leave as well.

Idiot.

OK MAYBE I PUT IN THE WRONG WAY I MEAN ALL ASYLUM SEEKERS U DONUT

It was an attitude like that in the early 1970s that led to the Guilford Four and the Birmingham Six.

Tar everybody with the same brush.  :no
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 84-1106852058 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:37 am

The Red Baron wrote:Who are these people?

Just a word of advice,before putting your name to any petition make sure you know what your signing.
84-1106852058

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:58 am

another fun weekend in here eh lads?

for my two pence worth i wouldnt sign a petition. but wanting asylum seekers out doesnt make u racist (it may well make u an idiot, but not a racist.)

personally, with the amount of au pair (sp?) nanies around my area i love the polish/czech/eastern euro birds coming over.

Asylum isnt about race. We are in the 21st century, the country is multi-racial, which is a good thing. Its about patriotism. I remember having a friend called shafik who was asian but wouldnt go to my local college, because 'too many asians' in his own words. Its all just mad really. We have a load of asylum seekers play footy in the park every sunday. Ive joined in the odd game and they are a good bunch. As said above its the ones who have been here years that are the terorrists, the asylum seekers on the most part are just looking for better quality of life, and we have no right to not let them have that chance.

petitions like the one no doubt was here would send us back 50 years and thats not what anyone wants. Lets all just get along yeah?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:36 am

Gerrardisgod do you always shout ? Turn your caps lock off and while you're at it try turning your brain on .Thats assuming of course you have one.

:no

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:16 am

You can say how much of a moron the guy is by the quality of his spelling and grammar. :O
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:36 am

I know it's slightly off subject but did you know Internet petitions are not valid as there is no way of validating the people that sign them ?

As for the subject of this particular petition I can only summise that the lad's took leave of his senses temporarily with his kneejerk but highly offensive reaction.

Less we all forget the tragedies of Heyself and Hillsborough when all Liverpool fans were "labelled" as a result of the reactions of a minority of the press and misguided and ill informd people ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum