Rumour of gazza's demise . - Anyone heard ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:53 pm

There's a strong rumour going around my missuses website that gazza has been found dead in a marriot hotel in spain . Somebodies brother off me judies website works there . Don't know if it's true ,i hope not . I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:There's a strong rumour going around my missuses website that gazza has been found dead in a marriot hotel in spain . Somebodies brother off me judies website works there . Don't know if it's true ,i hope not . I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything

Ive just heard the same.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:01 pm

Ah i hope not Igor very sad state of affairs.

I loved him as a player one of those special players that comes along once in a blue moon.The only player apart from a Liverpool one that id pay to go an watch. My heart goes out to him when ever ive seen him on the telly or in the papers one troubled lad , So i hope its not true
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:There's a strong rumour going around my missuses website that gazza has been found dead in a marriot hotel in spain . Somebodies brother off me judies website works there . Don't know if it's true ,i hope not . I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything

Ive just heard the same.

Where from Lynds?
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Talksport have mentioned it but they reckon its not true, but couldnt be 100%
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:26 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Where from Lynds?

The Rattle
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:36 pm

Bianca Reports On Paul Gazza Gascoigne’s Death | Anorak NewsPAUL Gascoigne is “DEAD”. It’s the Star’s front-page news. And while the businessmen ... so is paul gascoigne really dead or not i dont really understand? ...

Had a look round and some site called Anorak are going on about it but it wont let you into the site
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Forget this...I just saw the date of the link i posted...sorry

All info seems to indicate she is referring to the spirit of gazza being dead......god I hate these things....such a weird thing that noone is able to help guys like this in this situation
Homebooby

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:15 pm

Bianca Reports On Paul Gazza Gascoigne’s Death

gascoignes Bianca Reports On Paul Gazza Gascoignes DeathPAUL Gascoigne is “DEAD”.

It’s the Star’s front-page news.

And while the businessmen at White Hart Lane and St James’s Park set about creating their Gascoigne Bars and lauding the hero with commemorative shirts, cocktails and compilation DVDs, the tributes are flooding in.

Here are some entries in Anorak’s Book of Condolences:

King Harald V of Norway: We the people of Norway would like to thank Gascoigne for teaching us how to say “ :censored: off”. It has proven most useful on trips to the UK and I myself have used on many occasions.

Colin Hendry: “When Gascoigne flicked the ball over my head in Euro ‘96 and scored for the :censored: English little did I dream that his action would lead to me becoming the face of the Clydebank Ice-O-Rama and the body of Strachan’s Chest Freezers.

And now Bianca Gascoigne pays tribute, the reality TV starlet finally able to says that she is every bit as talented as her step-father.

In “GAZZA DEAD AND GONE FOR GOOD - BIANCA REVEALS TRAGIC TRUTH” Bianca says: ““My dad is seriously ill and it is something we are powerless to help with. We pray that he will overcome his troubles.”

Ill? Not dead. It turns out that it is not Gascoigne the man who is deceased but Gazza the plastic breasted loon, who filled mince pies with cat excrement and fed them to two of his friends, who burped at Italy, who smashed his wife in the face.

Says a “pal”: “It’s a tragedy that the old wise-cracking Gazza is no more.”

Or not…
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:30 pm

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=21169&st=0
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Daily Star

Thankfully he's not dead.... just a misunderstanding
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:45 pm

ERM cant see no news there just pics of nude women. If you wanted to put the pics up Saint you didnt have to make an excuse :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Its just very slow loading Nanny..... it does load eventually :D

BIANCA: DAD CAN'T BE SAVED
ABOVE: Bianca says she is powerless to help her dad  My dad is seriously ill and it is something we are powerless to help with Stepdaughter Bianca Gascoigne
8th May 2008 By Jerry LawtonYour Shout ( 0 )

FUN-LOVING football legend Paul Gascoigne is “dead”, his TV star stepdaughter Bianca revealed last night.

She said the wisecracking prankster loved by millions is gone for good because of the demons tormenting his mind.

Telly star and model Bianca Gascoigne, 21, says her stepdad will never again be the prankster who won the hearts of fans all over the world.

The former England star is seriously ill with depression, and Bianca admits his family is powerless to help him.

Football legend Gazza, 40, looked a shadow of his former self yesterday as he briefly emerged for the first time since he was taken away by police at the weekend for his latest bout of psychiatric treatment.

** SEE MORE RED HOT SEXY PICS OF BIANCA... **

Looking pale and thin, he walked to a nearby shop to buy cigarettes and a car magazine before returning to The Priory in Roehampton, south-west London, where he is expected to remain indefinitely.

Bianca said last night: “We have done everything in our power to try to get my dad through this hard time. I really thought that he was getting better, but at the weekend he took a turn for the worse.

“My dad is seriously ill and it is something we are powerless to help with. We pray that he will overcome his troubles.”

The former Newcastle, Tottenham and Rangers star agreed to be admitted for treatment at the weekend after police found him trying to drown himself in a bathtub in a London hotel.

Back in February, he spent three weeks in a mental hospital after suffering a breakdown.

His downfall will devastate football fans across the globe, who loved the game’s great joker.

He once showed a ref a yellow card and pulled down the shorts of England team-mate Paul Ince, now 40, in front of photographers.

A family pal said last night: “It’s a tragedy that the old wise-cracking Gazza is no more. His sense of humour may have landed him in trouble, but it raised a smile from people who loved football.

“Now it seems we may never experience that lust for life again

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:21 am

Makes me sick readin that though cause she was slating him not long ago, Trollop

Shes only in the papers heself on the back of his name no one :censored: knew who she was before
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:38 am

NANNY RED wrote:Makes me sick readin that though cause she was slating him not long ago, Trollop

Shes only in the papers heself on the back of his name no one :censored: knew who she was before

Makes you wonder why she feels the need to take all her clothes off before making her statements  :D  Not that I am objecting mind you  :p

Next

Return to General Chat Forum