The demise of the king - Is cheesey past it?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:05 pm

It saddens me deeply to see the noble and great renegade Cheesecakery has joined forces with the darkside. (Beavis crew) This intrepid reporter wants to look at the sad demise of the king of cheese, the chester road belter.

I talked with a forum user who did not want to be named for legal reasons.
" I remember" said this old timer, "when Cheesecakery used to deliver tremendous blows into the charlatans on this forum, Cheesey was a force to be reconned with al right"

It seems that in the early days cheesey had the title of undisputed wind up artist.  No one on the site got close. The old timer added

" Supersub found cheesey a real handful he would have to  chase here and there trying to stop him taking the p#ss, on one occasion Supersub had to talk cheesey out of leaving because the pretenders could'nt take his banter. 

"Sadly thats all for nothing now he's sold himself to the other side".  This was a harrowing and sometimes emotional interview but it give me some insight into what could have been if the great Cheesecakery had'nt fell into the clutches of the dark lord.  Join me next time to examine why did cheesey do it? Was it power, Was it old age, Or did he join a because Gay bashing is the most happening thing in gay circles.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:16 pm

I know what you are trying to do bent bum! :D
You are feeling threatened by the crew because we make you look more and more stupid with every post.
Anyone of us can make you look stupid the second you post, meanwhile it takes you about 1 hour to make a s##t comeback!
You will have to try harder than that to cause a rift!
Cheesy is on top form right now at his prime of wittiness
UNLUCKY :D
116-1065305004

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:42 pm

big al wrote:It saddens me deeply to see the noble and great renegade Cheesecakery has joined forces with the darkside. (Beavis crew) This intrepid reporter wants to look at the sad demise of the king of cheese, the chester road belter.

I talked with a forum user who did not want to be named for legal reasons.
" I remember" said this old timer, "when Cheesecakery used to deliver tremendous blows into the charlatans on this forum, Cheesey was a force to be reconned with al right"

It seems that in the early days cheesey had the title of undisputed wind up artist.  No one on the site got close. The old timer added

" Supersub found cheesey a real handful he would have to  chase here and there trying to stop him taking the p#ss, on one occasion Supersub had to talk cheesey out of leaving because the pretenders could'nt take his banter. 

"Sadly thats all for nothing now he's sold himself to the other side".  This was a harrowing and sometimes emotional interview but it give me some insight into what could have been if the great Cheesecakery had'nt fell into the clutches of the dark lord.  Join me next time to examine why did cheesey do it? Was it power, Was it old age, Or did he join a because Gay bashing is the most happening thing in gay circles.

Big Al , your gay??

well hellooooo ;-)
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby big al » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:41 pm

Cheesey I think the story means that you are gay not I.  But if your childish perception of the world needs to have me as a gay then so be it.  If this helps you in your fantasies who am I to stop you getting your thrills.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Return to General Chat Forum