Reactions and suggestions to new board

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby laza » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:43 am

I dont have any problem with info on right and then looking left other then facts it probably another indication that Chinese have taken over the world

I do seem to have lost my quick reply button though.
On plus side  having a brief glance at Dundalk's latest offering of Monica in Fit Bird thread .
The pictures on this forum look absolutely stunning compared to the old one

Oh and for those guys who can't seem to find pictures of naked women on internet and need the newkit do it for them

Here is a pair of tits

:D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 am

'add friend'

'add foe'

love it
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby fivecups » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 am

Bad Bob wrote:
Roger Red Hat wrote:It doesn't tell you that the poster is a mod . It used to say 'forum moderator' under the name but not now.

looks great though, I'm used to it now

Yeah, we're far more covert now.   :;):  :D   (We are listed as part of "The Team" down in the bottom right, though.)

f*ck yea baby!  :censored: Testing: c*nt W*nk fart  :buttrock  :censored:  :help
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Not sure if it's been there all along or a new edition but the "Related Topics" section at the bottom of the page when you're scrolling through threads looks to be a good and often entertaining feature.  Some long forgotten threads dredged from the depths for another look...  :cool:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby fivecups » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Cheers Chris for implementing so many of the changes people asked for. I would certainly be keen to have the avatars shifted back over to the right if that were possible. At present I have to look to the right to see whos posting then the left to read the post.

The other thing I really miss is having the 'New posts' icon available at the top of every page. I don't know about others but it's how I mainly navigate the board.
Last edited by fivecups on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:08 pm

One more thing for me is that the previous forum shows the name of the thread and the poster at the 'last post' column on the right. Now it only shows the poster. I feel that showing the thread name is good because if it's a topic one is interested in then one will be directed to that thread. E.g I used to see "our owners" thread with lakes being the last poster so I would be interested to read what lakes had heard from his BBC friends again...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:52 pm

fivecups wrote:Cheers Chris for implementing so many of the changes people asked for. I would certainly be keen to have the avatars shifted back over to the right if that were possible. At present I have to look to the right to see whos posting then the left to read the post.

The other thing I really miss is having the 'New posts' icon available at the top of every page. I don't know about others but it's how I mainly navigate the board.

I agree about shifting to the right, other than that it looks great
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:03 pm

fivecups wrote:Cheers Chris for implementing so many of the changes people asked for. I would certainly be keen to have the avatars shifted back over to the right if that were possible. At present I have to look to the right to see whos posting then the left to read the post.

Would also love the 'new post' button in the mobile version.
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Wheres the button for new posts?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 pm

You can get new posts from the board index/home page there is a line of text links just above the forum lists that look like this....

View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics

Also in the mobile version if you click the magnifying glass search icon again you get the option to show new posts
Webmaster

Please submit your comments and suggestions for enhancing this site to webmaster@liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk
LFC
LFC Admin

Postby tubby » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:19 pm

I can't see them. When I click the board index all I see is the following:

Entire panel where board index resides on is blank except for change font at far right. Next panel down i got user control panel and faq, members, logout on the right. It is currently Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 pm below that and then the sub forum sections.

Am I being blind or something?  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 pm

what the f*ck happened to the little thing that had the "unread posts" "new posts"..etc
Used to have it but now it disappeared . Anyone else have that problem.

I didnt think there was a need for all of that in the first place just a simple one like the one we had in the previous version would have been perfect.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:17 pm

tubby wrote:I can't see them. When I click the board index all I see is the following:

Entire panel where board index resides on is blank except for change font at far right. Next panel down i got user control panel and faq, members, logout on the right. It is currently Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 pm below that and then the sub forum sections.

Am I being blind or something?  :D

That's strange.  For me the "View New Posts" link (along with the others LFC mentions above) are there right below the current date and time stamp and right above the various sub-forum sections in the upper left of the screen.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm

OK I've updated some permission settings so hopefully you should see what's in the attached screen shot
Capture.PNG
Screen shot showing post links
Capture.PNG (30.3 KiB) Viewed 724 times

and this in the mobile version...

photo.PNG
Mobile version
photo.PNG (63.83 KiB) Viewed 722 times
Webmaster

Please submit your comments and suggestions for enhancing this site to webmaster@liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk
LFC
LFC Admin

Postby Keris » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:22 pm

LFC wrote:and this in the mobile version...

photo.PNG

Got it.
Brilliant work by eveyone involved.
Keris
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum