Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun May 22, 2011 6:12 pm

well?

it doesn't have to be just one, it could be many. i'm sure Daws has plenty! :D

maypaxvobiscum

Postby Greavesie » Mon May 23, 2011 1:15 am

anytime I've got laid
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby ethanr » Mon May 23, 2011 5:14 am

Greavesie wrote:anytime I've got laid

So you've never had a drunk moment yet then?
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon May 23, 2011 7:26 am

Since when does drunkeness and memory go together?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon May 23, 2011 8:06 am

ethanr wrote:
Greavesie wrote:anytime I've got laid

So you've never had a drunk moment yet then?

just once  :sniffle
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Since when does drunkeness and memory go together?

when did i state that the person with the memory has to be the same person who ended up drunk? it could be a memorable incident where one played a prank on a drunk friend, hence those pictures, you fool  :no
maypaxvobiscum

Postby The Good Yank » Mon May 23, 2011 9:19 am

I'm too drunk to post a memory I think.  I'll try though.  It won't be a most memorable one though.  I was walkng home from a bar, walked into the house wet up the stairs, went into the first bedroom on the right at the top of the stairs, passed out in the bed.

a few hours later woke up to take a leak.  ended up realizing it wan't my house.  walked the rest of the way home and slept on the front porch (in fear that I'd gotten he wrong house again)
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Mon May 23, 2011 12:21 pm

the night i tried to have a sh.it in gary neville's garden. got stage fright though so could only manage a slash
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Getting caught up a tree in primrose hill doing something i shouldnt have, or singing park life in front of 2000 people then falling off the stage onto a table full of pint glasses
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Mon May 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Went back to a house party one night in this large estate which unfortunately only had 1 entrance/exit. Left the party and walked round for about 30 minutes trying to find the exit before eventually lying on the grass and throwing me jacket over me...  Woke up 4 hours later shivering cold and finally found the way out!
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Threw a big house party. Turned the lounge into a dance floor by moving all the furniture out of the lounge and into the garden.

The couch was left under a tree, the branches of which shaded the couch from the light spilling out of the house.

As the night wore on, with a queue at the bathroom, one fella "blind" drunk looked for a dark place in the garden to have a slash. He wandered under the tree and p*issed all over a couple on the couch in the middle of a "quiet" sh'ag
:laugh:

The ensuing screams and curses attracted everyones attention including the respective (but unsuspecting) partners of the "sha'ggers" on the couch,

A massive brawl then broke out, one of the best parties I've ever been to :D
Last edited by woof woof ! on Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Woollyback wrote:the night i tried to have a sh.it in gary neville's garden. got stage fright though so could only manage a slash

ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon May 23, 2011 6:26 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Threw a big house party. Turned the lounge into a dance floor by moving all the furniture out of the lounge and into the garden.

The couch was left under a tree, the branches of which shaded the couch from the light spilling out of the house.

As the night wore on, with a queue at the bathroom, one fella "blind" drunk looked for a dark place in the garden to have a slash. He wandered under the tree and p*issed all over a couple on the couch in the middle of a "quiet" sh'ag

The ensuing screams and curses attracted everyones attention including the respective (but unsuspecting) partners of the "sha'ggers" on the couch,

i really like this! :D

its one of those incidents where you can just laugh out loud by randomly thinking of it and people around you would be giving you weird looks.

my friend sent me home once after a party and they dropped me off on the opposite side of my house which meant i had to cross a bridge. they were waiting in the car to make sure i got back safe.

its one of those moments where you're acutely aware of what you're doing but unable to control it? i stopped in the middle of the bridge and puked onto all the cars driving below. and i actually found it funny! just imagine driving and puke raining down on your windscreen

maypaxvobiscum

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue May 24, 2011 2:47 am

woof woof ! wrote:Threw a big house party. Turned the lounge into a dance floor by moving all the furniture out of the lounge and into the garden.

:D

Tell us the story of you and Quasimodo again, I fecking love the way you wrote that, had me in stitches that did.   :laugh:
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue May 24, 2011 7:27 am

Was in spanners (Joanna's night club ) in pompey . Just come back from about 6 weeks away at sea , and it was my first night out for ages . Was bladderd and chatting some bird up who I'm sure was fit as f.uck .Any-who I'd not long had one of there wonderful Belfin burger and chips with loads of tomatoe sauce  . So here i am necking this bird and she threw the tongue down me gob , next thing this gush just came from nowhere . I puked in her gob ,on her t1ts and all over her lovely dress . My mates seen the whole thing and after rolling about on the floor for abit in convulsions they dragged me out of there as the bird was screaming for my head . The bounces didn't get to me though before we made our exit .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum