Drunk or stoned - The things we do

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:53 pm

Back in my hippie days I took a flight from Katmandu to Bangkok . Not long after the plane had took off I felt the need to make use of the planes toilet facilities ,after finishing my business I proceeded to wash my hands and it was at this point that the Nepalese Temple Balls (mixture of opium and hash) that I had ingested earlier kicked in and I was overcome by I great desire to clean not only my hands but the whole fu'ckin' cubicle . I was merrily cleaning and polishing the sink when there was a violent knocking on the door and a voice calling "Are you alright in there" I cheerily replied "Yeah,I'm fine I'm just cleaning up" and I continued with my mission,I don't know how much time went by when another knocking came upon the door and the same voice but this time a little sharp asked me again if I was ok .By now I was busy cleaning the walls and was thinking of maybe giving the sink another go ,slightly annoyed at being disturbed with my work I responded to the caller with equal testiness "Yes I told you before I'm cleaning !  :angry:  "

Eventually I finished the job and exited the cubicle only to be confronted by a mob of desperate people many of them with their legs crossed or hopping from foot to foot .  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

The plane only had two toilets and apparently  I'd been in one of them for over an hour   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby taff » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:14 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

On a flight to Cape Town about ten years ago my mate and next door neighbour decided to skin up skunk joints and try to persuade everyone to join him in a party.  I just sank in my seat and pretended to watch the film while he was arguing with the stewardess that he wasnt technically smoking cigarrettes

I got involved in a mass food fight on a flight to Dublin once on a rugby tour. The captain was not impressed and kept threatening to turn round. Luckily me and my cousin managed to sneak away on landing leaving the rest of the boys to be led straight in to the police station at Dublin airport for an old fashioned ticking off  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:19 pm

taff wrote:The captain was not impressed and kept threatening to turn round.

when I was about 12 in NZ, all us kids on the bus were being real loud obnoxious ******, and the bus driver threatened to turn the bus around and go back to school, we didn't belive him for a second, but he did it!

He then proceeded to the office at school and got a teacher to come out and go mental at us!

funny thing is, it happened again and the school threatened to cancel the bus for good if it ever happened again.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:23 pm

LFC #1 wrote:when I was about 12 in NZ, all us kids on the bus were being real loud obnoxious ******,

Were you kids drunk or stoned ? Fk me you start early in NZ   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby taff » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:26 pm

Sep 11 has stopped all flight shenanigans.

I remember going on holiday about 17/18 and when the plane touched down everyone was up and about cheering and clapping, some bloke even went round with a hat getting a collection for the pilot.  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:30 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:when I was about 12 in NZ, all us kids on the bus were being real loud obnoxious ******,

Were you kids drunk or stoned ? Fk me you start early in NZ   :D

we weren't but the bus driver probably was the ******!  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:59 pm

I once stumbled of a plane in India oblivious to the fact that everyone else had listend to the hostess's announcement and remained seated . As I hit the the bottom of the steps my acid addled brain suddenly understood why everyone else had stayed in their seats .I was on the airport tarmac and ahead of me stretched a red carpet and a line of soldiers waiting to be inspected by the provincial governor who was now exiting the plane and standing several feet behind me at the top of the stairs  :D .
I was having a bad hippie hair day ,my once white indian pyjama pants were filthy , my flip flops were fu'cked but my kaftan and beads looked pretty cool  :D

I shuffled along the red carpet looked some of the soldiers up and down and muttered "Aw'right lads ? "  Then I did a double shuffle towards the airport terminal . I was apprehended by some vaugely amused Indian police and but got away with pleading ignorance and a severe case of dysentry (talk about type casting  :D  )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:18 pm

Never been a stoner, except for the 'Dam late last year, but I was once so pi$$ed about five years back that a taxi dropped me off outside my house and I thought I would rather sleep on the pavement outside my house because I thought it was too far to my bed from the bottom of the front garden outside my gate where I'd been dropped off.  True.

And when Liverpool won the FA Cup in 2001, I started drinking at 15:00pm on the Friday afternoon (the day before), right through without any sleep or stoppages until 18:00pm that night after the triumph a good 27 hours session on the lash.  I only stopped to change clothes from the gear I'd been out in the day before, the morning of the game.  When I stopped on the Saturday evening, I must have fell asleep with my expensive sh!t-hot Versace sunglasses on. 

When I woke up, I was sitting on the now bent-out-of-shape-beyond-all-recognition expensive sh!t-hot Versace sunglasses.  I didn't sober up properly until the Sunday night.  I swear I was still pi$$ed for most of that Sunday.  Went fu**ing mental when Owen's second goal went in though, running round like a mad ba$tard, no destination in mind, just running round the boozer I was in because it was the only thing to do really!!!  Not that I was the only one, mind!! :D
jonnymac1979

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:30 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I swear I was still pi$$ed for most of that Sunday.  Went fu**ing mental when Owen's second goal went in though, running round like a mad ba$tard, no destination in mind, just running round the boozer

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

As yer do   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:53 pm

can't quite compete with woof's multinational capers, but once tried to walk back from my mates house about 5am after the strongest hash cakes I've ever had in my life. I was absolutely knackered so decided to have a kip in somebody's garden, only to wake up a few hours later - p*ss wet through cos it had started to rain and covered in slugs from the garden  :D
Last edited by Woollyback on Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:44 pm

wouldnt know where to start on the drunk or stoned stories... so many.

good uni times.
my housemate was a dealer and a dj. it was my job to roll him J's while he miced and usually after about 20 mins wed both be wasted.

there was a drunken time i woke up in the middle of a busy roundabout as well. damn theres too many good times, no doubt be another one tomorrow

which would i rather be? now im older and wiser, drunk is definately be better and more fun
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:13 am

my most amazing drunken feat (i think) was to fall off a 15ft wall with a full litre bottle of vodka in each pocket and not break either of them. couldn't walk for about 4 days after though.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:36 am

a litre bottle in each pocket? were you wearing clown-pants?  :kungfu:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:18 pm

I remember one drunken weekend spent in Belfast.After spending 8 hours in the bar on the boat we were met by my mates mate who I had never met before.He took us to his house to put our bags in then straight back out on the ale.When it got to about 4am I decided I had,had enough.After spending about an hour looking for the house and the promised key under the plantpot, Igot a lift off the milkman.Ifound my way to bed and settled quite happily,I was woken by my mate staggering into the room just in time to stop me pi$$ing in the wardrobe.

Iwas going to put this in the embarrasing moments thread, but I was to pi$$ed to be embarrased. :D  :D
84-1106852058

Postby Gareth G » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:01 pm

Best one I ever did was while I was on acid, we where sitting in my mates house having a good laugh from about 6:00pm having a few drinks, few hours later the "tabs" came out and we where f*ck a while after that, I decided to go out onto the main road where there was construction work being done. I went on to place traffic cones across the road and divert all traffic that came my way down a side street while my mates watched out the living room window buckled in two laughing at me!

I also managed to kill all his exotic fish the same night by getting naked and climbing into his huge corner fish tank.:laugh: :D :D  :D  :D
Last edited by Gareth G on Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum