Middle east

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby metalhead » Tue May 23, 2006 11:10 pm

Has any of you here in the forum been to the middle east before, if yes, which country did you visit and what did you like or dislike about it.

You know i Live there, Lebanon to be exact, corrup government, corrupt economy but one hell of a place! :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue May 23, 2006 11:32 pm

i can see this thread descending into the usual farce, so before that happens...   my mate reckons lebanon has the fittest women on earth after italy; is he right? i've never been to the middle east btw, but if the flange is good i might be persuaded :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed May 24, 2006 12:30 am

Woollyback wrote:i can see this thread descending into the usual farce, so before that happens...   my mate reckons lebanon has the fittest women on earth after italy; is he right? i've never been to the middle east btw, but if the flange is good i might be persuaded :D

ive got a good friend who's half lebanese and he's been there about 4 times with his family, and he say's there women are stunning.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 24, 2006 12:38 am

i had a lebanese curry once, i got the shi'ites    :laugh:

ive been to dubai many times
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 24, 2006 12:39 am

Didnt know you where Lebonese Metalhead right name   :D
Ive been to Egypt twice, Djerba is that the middle east? went there one chrimbo it was shite dead borin cause it was ramadan, everywhere was closed.

Food was great in Egypt spotless lovely clear blue sea, I was planning on going to Sharm El Sheik in June but its cancelled due to the terrorist attacks such a pity cause its gorgeus  :(
Didnt like Cario much to mad, the cars and that.
Really p.issed off I cant go to egypt in June
:no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed May 24, 2006 8:46 am

I'd like to go to Israel. Not quite willing to put myself at that much risk at the moment though. Maybe in a few years if the peace process improves
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed May 24, 2006 8:52 am

i went to israel when i was 14, which is eons ago. we went to haifa, bethlehem, jerusalem, sea of galilee etc etc. i'd love to go back again now i'm more grown up (?) because it looks like a beautiful and fascinating country. despite really not being a religious person being in those biblical lands gives an added aura to the experience of the country, the landscape and the names you see around you.

not sure if i want to go just at the moment though.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed May 24, 2006 10:25 am

I've been to Israel. Up near the top, can't remember it's name. Nice place there. Good food and the Dead Sea as well. Yeah, it's alright.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 24, 2006 10:59 am

IN Egypt for  few hours, Cairo, pyramids etc. Tourist trail. mobbed by locals trying to sell you rubbish. All the women seemed to be hidden away, only men on the streets. Didn't really like it.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed May 24, 2006 12:43 pm

I've been to Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) , Iran ,Tukey and Afghanistan .

I disliked the religious intolerance displayed in most of the countries (especially Saudi ) .I found the wealthy classes to be a*rsoles whilst the poor people generally were fantastic . I remember sitting on a train somewhere in Iran and two scruffy looking workman came into my compartment . After a while they got out some food and seeing I had none they insisted on sharing theirs with me ,a gesture i will always remember .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed May 24, 2006 12:51 pm

Woollyback wrote:i can see this thread descending into the usual farce, so before that happens...   my mate reckons lebanon has the fittest women on earth after italy; is he right? i've never been to the middle east btw, but if the flange is good i might be persuaded :D

:D  @ woolly's comments
Last edited by Judge on Thu May 25, 2006 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed May 24, 2006 8:34 pm

Judge thats not true!!!  :angry:

Keep away from the ladies!!

Oh they are really stunning Woollyback, especially when you see them in the beach wearing a bikini and all that!!!  :laugh:

We have a very nice nightlife, every guy and girl in Lebanon would go Saturday clubbing! if you are not in a club, then you are a "loser"  :laugh:

We are very crazy drivers, cab drivers and van drivers in lebanon doesn't know what a left or right signal is they prefer to take their hands out of the window and signal to the right or left!!!

woof, i lived in Jeddah for 10 years, its a great place to visit, but i have to agree with you about the religious government there.

Ciggy, I went to Cairo too, i didn't like it alot because there are too many people and traffic  :D

But the Ghiza Pyramids are gorgous. I went inside to one of the pyramids, a friend of mine was next to me and when we entered a very small room he realized that he was clastorphobic  :laugh:

Palestine is a nice country(sorry i'm lebanese and we have something against the word Israel) its a shame what is happening over there because we have alot of palestinian friends.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed May 24, 2006 8:36 pm

I forgot to mention, we have the best alcoholic drink in the whole world!

ARAK!  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Wed May 24, 2006 9:11 pm

Edit
Last edited by The Red Baron on Wed May 24, 2006 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Wed May 24, 2006 9:13 pm

metalhead wrote:Palestine is a nice country(sorry i'm lebanese and we have something against the word Israel) i

Quote Wooly;i can see this thread descending into the usual farce,

LIGHT THE BLUE TOUCH PAPER AND STAND BACK
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum