I can finally explain the middle east war - Now it will make sense! guarunteed!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby shanks72 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:08 pm

I have to agree with Neil, I'm afraid.
My bros was talking to a muslim who'd converted to Christianity recently, and he said the aim of alot of muslims is to take over our govt. and make Britain an Islamic state. If that doesn't get the alarm bells ringing, I don't know what will.
And being a woman myself, it does tend to make me nervous!!
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:13 pm

people are starnage all over the world. cant blame it on one particular religion. That would be like blaming the IRA on the entire irish country or blaming nazis on every german or racists here on every skin head.

a lot of muslims, 99% are real cool people, its just the extrmists that we need to sort out.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:15 pm

shanks72 wrote:I have to agree with Neil, I'm afraid.
My bros was talking to a muslim who'd converted to Christianity recently, and he said the aim of alot of muslims is to take over our govt. and make Britain an Islamic state. If that doesn't get the alarm bells ringing, I don't know what will.
And being a woman myself, it does tend to make me nervous!!

but just think of the benefits, no more worrying about your hair. No need to buy expensive clothes. No more worrying if you gain a few pounds. All you will need is a long black robe with matching headgear and mask.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby shanks72 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:38 pm

dawson99 wrote:people are starnage all over the world. cant blame it on one particular religion. That would be like blaming the IRA on the entire irish country or blaming nazis on every german or racists here on every skin head.

a lot of muslims, 99% are real cool people, its just the extrmists that we need to sort out.

People are what?? - "starnage" ?? Perhaps you mean strange, and I hope you are not referring to me, lol.    :)

I know what you mean about extremists, but there are those muslims who want to make the world an Islamic state.

I'm sure, like you say, there are those who are really nice.

But I agree that extremists do need to be "sorted out", for everyone's sake.
Image Image

shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:42 pm

yeah, we need to sort out the exrtemists, but that doesn't mean we can blame the entire islamic population.. thats just silliness..

and yes, i meant strange, and you may or may not have been included
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:47 pm

Big Niall wrote:I stated a FACT that more women convert in Britain to the islam than men.......I believe that not every society has to be the same as ours - they don't have to be democracies and don't have to have women and men doing the same things?

I like the way our society is but don't believe other cultures are evil.

This worries you???

Absolute wild conjecture!! prove it. There are a myriad different cultures on this planet of OURS and not all of them believe we should adopt their way of thinking/living. 13% of british muslims beleive the sick murderers of peoples mums dads sons and daughters are martyrs!! You should go live in Pakistan and try to influence their way of life, jesus wept. Amen.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:53 pm

neil wrote:
Big Niall wrote:I stated a FACT that more women convert in Britain to the islam than men.......I believe that not every society has to be the same as ours - they don't have to be democracies and don't have to have women and men doing the same things?

I like the way our society is but don't believe other cultures are evil.

This worries you???

Absolute wild conjecture!! prove it. There are a myriad different cultures on this planet of OURS and not all of them believe we should adopt their way of thinking/living. 13% of british muslims beleive the sick murderers of peoples mums dads sons and daughters are martyrs!! You should go live in Pakistan and try to influence their way of life, jesus wept. Amen.

But this doesn't make all muslims a bit evil mate, you need to get your head out of the ground. We live in a multicultural society and we gotta all get along.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:54 pm

dawson99 wrote:people are starnage all over the world. cant blame it on one particular religion. That would be like blaming the IRA on the entire irish country or blaming nazis on every german or racists here on every skin head.

It is strange but I remember when I heard this time a year ago that loads of people were killed on the tube, that it wasn't some breakaway IRA group.

I know that it makes no difference to all the poor people who lost their lives but you do feel a certain link (and I don't mean in a good way, or an allegance way) when somebody acting in your name does this. It is like you feel a bit guilty by association.

I'd hate to be a muslim living in the west at the moment.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:55 pm

s@int wrote:but just think of the benefits, no more worrying about your hair. No need to buy expensive clothes. No more worrying if you gain a few pounds. All you will need is a long black robe with matching headgear and mask.  :D

:D

Yeah, I can see your point, no more worrying about my make-up would be nice.

Although, it would have been a bit hot under there in all this recent weather!

It's a sore point with me really though, the making of women to wear the burka in countries like Afghanistan etc.

I was sooo pleased when the Taliban were overthrown and the broadsheets pictured the women showing their faces, with just headscarves on. (Although because some fear the return of the Taliban they still wear the burka).

What gets me is that it is to stop men desiring them, I think!

So the problem is the men again and not the women!   
:veryangry
Image Image

shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:56 pm

A percentage are evil, the rest are too impotent to do anything about it. "My head out of the ground"   ??? open your f**kin eyes. Listen to the news man. Watch the scenes of death and carnage. In 20 years mate, in 20 years.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bman » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:57 pm

Big Niall wrote:I'd hate to be a muslim living in the west at the moment.

I hate being English living in the west at the moment !!
Bman

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:58 pm

I know alot of muslims, living in London you get to know a lot of every group. My mum came down from scotland a bit after what happened last year and every muslim or asian person she saw with a rucksack made her nervous.

The problem is, as I always say, individuals are clever, people are stupid. One person can make common judgements but a group of people go off on a strange tangent. Its not easy being muslim in the west now I'm sure. But every ethnic group will say times are tough, every sex, religion, age will say things are harder.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:59 pm

Bman wrote:
Big Niall wrote:I'd hate to be a muslim living in the west at the moment.

I hate being English living in the west at the moment !!

well fukk off then
Last edited by dawson99 on Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:00 pm

dawson99 wrote:
neil wrote:yeah but m***ims are a bit evil who want to impose sheria law upon all of us, and they still believe in wierdo 5hit

moomins?

brilliant    :laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:03 pm

shanks72 wrote:
s@int wrote:but just think of the benefits, no more worrying about your hair. No need to buy expensive clothes. No more worrying if you gain a few pounds. All you will need is a long black robe with matching headgear and mask.  :D

:D

Yeah, I can see your point, no more worrying about my make-up would be nice.

Although, it would have been a bit hot under there in all this recent weather!

It's a sore point with me really though, the making of women to wear the burka in countries like Afghanistan etc.

I was sooo pleased when the Taliban were overthrown and the broadsheets pictured the women showing their faces, with just headscarves on. (Although because some fear the return of the Taliban they still wear the burka).

What gets me is that it is to stop men desiring them, I think!

So the problem is the men again and not the women!   
:veryangry

It would take a lot more than a burka to stop men desiring women.   :love:
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum