Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:00 pm

I'd kick it, and I'd say 'You knob-head
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

dawson99 wrote:I'd kick it, and I'd say 'You knob-head

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:22 pm

s@int wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Yeah, well, this kind of thing tends to happen when humans encroach on the habitats of wild animals.  Was reading yesterday about the panic in LA a few years back following a spate of mountain lion attacks.  WTF did they expect when the build suburbs in the canyons and foothills of the San Gabriel, Santa Monica and San Bernadino mountains?  Funny thing is, the human reaction is usually well over the top about aggressive predators, blood-thirsty beasts etc. as though it were the animals encroaching on their territory rather than the other way around.

Its OK for you in living in Canada, you have only cuddly little Bears to worry about. In England we have fierce hedgehogs and savage rabbits roaming around. A few years ago I was badly mauled by a mouse, it even brought blood when it bit my finger.

Just yesterday I was trapped indoors for hours when squirrels invaded my garden hunting for food. Thankfully they moved on without attempting to break down my door....... this time.

mixamatosis, rabies, and the plague are common in the UK from these little bliters

500 years ago s@int :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 pm

they eat red meat, so they'll probably die soon anyway.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Sh*t happens.

I'm a reptile lover (yeah, queue the innuendo jokes, I don't give a sh*t) and I'd be more upset if people were out killing these beasts to be honest. Those things are practically the closest thing we have to walking dinosaurs and they should be protected. If someone gets bit, f*ck em! They shouldn't be invading their space.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 am

That and Crocs Emerald. I think they are left to their own on that Kimodo Island right?

I think Steve O or someone was messing around with a bunch of them on a Wildboyz/Jackass episode once.

Anyway, respect nature.:)
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:25 am

bavlondon wrote:That and Crocs Emerald. I think they are left to their own on that Kimodo Island right?

I think Steve O or someone was messing around with a bunch of them on a Wildboyz/Jackass episode once.

Aye, the Galapicos or however it's spelled.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Yeah, well, this kind of thing tends to happen when humans encroach on the habitats of wild animals.  Was reading yesterday about the panic in LA a few years back following a spate of mountain lion attacks.  WTF did they expect when the build suburbs in the canyons and foothills of the San Gabriel, Santa Monica and San Bernadino mountains?  Funny thing is, the human reaction is usually well over the top about aggressive predators, blood-thirsty beasts etc. as though it were the animals encroaching on their territory rather than the other way around.

I live in what you'd loosely describe as central London (about a mile and a half from the houses of parliament), during the last decade the increase in wildlife particularly foxes in the center of one of the worlds largest capitals has been astonishing. Nowadays if I'm up early enough I usually see two or three a week , prior to 1998 I'd NEVER seen a fox even in the countryside never mind a city center.

I don't know if if the ban on fox hunting in the uk is the cause of this sudden increase in fox sightings or if it's just part of natures conspiracy (and yes there's one of those as well   :D )

OK lads, whats it gonna be , Red Meat or Sushi ? "

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
s@int wrote:

Its OK for you in living in Canada, you have only cuddly little Bears to worry about. In England we have fierce hedgehogs and savage rabbits roaming around. A few years ago I was badly mauled by a mouse, it even brought blood when it bit my finger.

Just yesterday I was trapped indoors for hours when squirrels invaded my garden hunting for food. Thankfully they moved on without attempting to break down my door....... this time.

What S@int sees:

What everyone else sees:

That's not a mouse - that's an R.O.U.S. !
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby andy_g » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
bavlondon wrote:That and Crocs Emerald. I think they are left to their own on that Kimodo Island right?

that'll be the galapagos. famous for darwin and big tortoises but not so famous for komodo dragons. funnily enough, they are commonly found on the islands of komodo in indonesia.
Last edited by andy_g on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:20 pm

andy_g wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

that'll be the galapagos. famous for darwin and big tortoises but not so famous for komodo dragons. funnily enough, they are commonly found on the islands of komodo in indonesia.

I thought they were on that island as well? Must have got confused with the big sea iguana's that live there.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
andy_g wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

I thought they were on that island as well? Must have got confused with the big sea iguana's that live there.

Komodo National Park, Indonesia. Thats the one I meant.

http://www.komodonationalpark.org/
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:27 pm

andy_g wrote:the galapagos. famous for darwin and big tortoises but not so famous for komodo dragons. funnily enough, they are commonly found on the islands of komodo in indonesia.

:laugh:  :laugh:   :laugh:

Life is full of strange coincidences,  Komodo dragons are found on an Island called Komodo , how off the wall is that ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
andy_g wrote:the galapagos. famous for darwin and big tortoises but not so famous for komodo dragons. funnily enough, they are commonly found on the islands of komodo in indonesia.

:laugh:  :laugh:   :laugh:

Life is full of strange coincidences,  Komodo dragons are found on an Island called Komodo , how off the wall is that ?

"Wait, my name is Achilles and I have an achilles' heel?  Mom, I'll be a laughing stock!" :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

I live in what you'd loosely describe as central London (about a mile and a half from the houses of parliament), during the last decade the increase in wildlife particularly foxes in the center of one of the worlds largest capitals has been astonishing. Nowadays if I'm up early enough I usually see two or three a week , prior to 1998 I'd NEVER seen a fox even in the countryside never mind a city center.

I don't know if if the ban on fox hunting in the uk is the cause of this sudden increase in fox sightings or if it's just part of natures conspiracy (and yes there's one of those as well   :D )

OK lads, whats it gonna be , Red Meat or Sushi ? "

Two words for you, mate.  Urban foxhunt.  Release the hounds!  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum