Im done. - With this forum.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Reg wrote:
babu wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Don't let the mardy c*nts drag you down, fella.

They're not worth losing a good member over.

I dunno why you showing your face you are one of biggest abusive bullys in here as soon as you enter a thread everyone has to get thier riot shields out.I know you don't always agree with things on here but if you just post with out adding c*nt F*cker or any nastyness at end people might take on board what you say from time to time.No one is expert on here so we can all learn things from each other if we listen a bit more and stop the d*ck swinging contest.

the insults and abuse doesn't worry me and shouldn't worry you either.

Its the constant moaning I cannot stand. Such as your post.

Take a lead from Kharhaz, if you don't like the forum, leave.

EXACTLY babu.

Dazzer, you started off ok then you suddenly thought you ruled the roost and started posting offensive comments (initially at me then more widespread) as well as búllshit which you stamp your feet and try to force onto others as being correct. How many posters have told you your posts are cak... at least 6-7.

Show respect to fellow forum members and I'll change my attitude but until then you're a pompus pain in my ringpiece.

Kharhaz dont leave mate, its the prícks we need to be rid of not the good lads.

I think 2-3 have reg have some good feed back as well.As for what else you said its rubbish what happened was I said "rafa is doing my nut in" = public enemy No.1.Simple stuff really.

Yep, that would just about seal it for some on here mate.   The thought police will have been on your case in no time  :D
account deleted by request

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Dazzer wrote:
s@int wrote:I am only guessing , but I think it might be all to do with that vid he posted a while back that got removed.

What the one I reported ? I thought that was done and dusted.Na saint I think thats all cool now we had a chat about it.

Fair enough, like I said I was only guessing mate, probably because I got a PM from the Mod's about it....... and I was on a break and not even posting at the time

Postby Dazzer » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:06 pm

s@int wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
s@int wrote:I am only guessing , but I think it might be all to do with that vid he posted a while back that got removed.

What the one I reported ? I thought that was done and dusted.Na saint I think thats all cool now we had a chat about it.

Fair enough, like I said I was only guessing mate, probably because I got a PM from the Mod's about it....... and I was on a break and not even posting at the time

Yeah gave me nightmares mate no lie's but I think I got it out of me head now.  :D
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:17 pm

He hasn't replied so it looks like he's gone..................................................... but he'll be back, they always come back mwahahahahahaha :D
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:03 pm

s@int wrote:What's happened with Karhaz ?

Your a good poster Karhaz, just take a break mate. I am not sure what has gone on, but whether it be the Mods.......blah blah blah............

Did you actually read Kharhazs' post ?

The mods havent driven me out

Not suggesting you have an agenda or even a chip on your shoulder ( :laugh: ) just wondering, if you did indeed read the Kharhazs' post, what prompted this bit of seasoning to the stew
I am not sure what has gone on, but whether it be the Mods...

???

In the meantime, Kharhaz, don't think there's any long time member who has not at one time or another felt exactley the same as you. There does come a time when the sh'ite that flows through the forum actually makes you think you'd be happier supporting LFC without it. A private celebration or grieving without the patronising or hostle responses of the armchair experts or long term unemployed to your input does seem to be an attractive option   Best cure as many have mentioned is to just take a break. We've all been there.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Number 9 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Best of luck lad.........................but you will be back!!

Its not just a forum its also the hotel California...remember that! :;):

You can check out anytime but you can never leave...see you soon! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Wheres GYBS these days?
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Madmax wrote:Wheres GYBS these days?

He came back as Dazzer
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Madmax wrote:Wheres GYBS these days?

Probably driven out...whether it be by another poster's behaviour - or that of an alter-ego - who can say really.

Shame, as 'we need all the true supporters we can get'  to coin a well used phrase. Well, at least the ones who are worth a carrot anyway.

Hotel California's right Baz.

As for you Kharhaz...you're alright fella. Don't let the b@stards grind you down eh.
Last edited by red37 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Kharhaz wrote:For every one decent person, there are 5 @ssholes to take the place. Im tired of posting. Every footballing post never gets answered but by god post something remotely offensive and they are out in force whinging to the mods.

The mods havent driven me out, nor have the regulars. Im just tired of having to explain myself to each and every member who doesnt agree with me. Its not about the forum anymore, its about making personal battles and dealing with them. Its about making an innocent remark and finding yourself embroiled within a constant explanation.

Heres my final piece, my final remark, my final god given right to say my bit. Get a life you sad pieces of sh!t who take offence by my words, I promise you. I wont burden you again.

Benny The Noon

Postby red37 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 pm

:)  Matter of time......

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:33 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
s@int wrote:What's happened with Karhaz ?

Your a good poster Karhaz, just take a break mate. I am not sure what has gone on, but whether it be the Mods.......blah blah blah............

Did you actually read Kharhazs' post ?

The mods havent driven me out

Not suggesting you have an agenda or even a chip on your shoulder ( :laugh: ) just wondering, if you did indeed read the Kharhazs' post, what prompted this bit of seasoning to the stew
I am not sure what has gone on, but whether it be the Mods...

???

Seems pretty obvious to me that YOU need reading lessons  LITTLE MAN as it was meant to be a general observation that whether it be sh1tstirring idots like YOU or whoever.........

NO CHIP ON MY SHOULDER BUT I SEE YOU STILL HAVE A YELLOW STREAK DOWN YOUR BACK A MILE WIDE .....PUSSYCAT

Now run along little man and try to annoy someone else  :cool:
Last edited by account deleted by request on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 pm

General observation ? , don't make me laugh.

As for the continued reference to "yellow streak down my back",
:laugh:

When you're not too busy holding someone elses' coat pm me, maybe we could get together and you could try saying that to my face, on the other hand I guess asking a coat holder to step up is like saying.........

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:12 pm

PM sent

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 pm

F*ck sake, lads, it's only a forum. Relax your kecks as they say here. :)
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum