Heimdall. - Does he get a fair crack of the whip?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby tonyeh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:49 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
supersub wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:Who deleted my post in this thread ?? ???

I've just checked the moderator logs and not one post in this thread has been deleted....So why did you make that accusation ???

Mate, I made some tongue in cheek (well, OK, it was intentional !) that heimdall should be taken out and shot....
And when I went to look for it, it was gone....
Unless I posted in a parallel universe.....
Mork ?

Or maybe you posted it in the Blackburn match thread?

:blush:

:D
tonyeh

Postby Judge » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:45 pm

oh yeah :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:53 pm

tonyeh wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
supersub wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:Who deleted my post in this thread ?? ???

I've just checked the moderator logs and not one post in this thread has been deleted....So why did you make that accusation ???

Mate, I made some tongue in cheek (well, OK, it was intentional !) that heimdall should be taken out and shot....
And when I went to look for it, it was gone....
Unless I posted in a parallel universe.....
Mork ?

Or maybe you posted it in the Blackburn match thread?

:blush:

:D

Well spotted Batman.
Dad bob beat you to it though....

Anyway, moving swiftly on....let's all be little Fonzies for a little while.....and no more abuse.....

(except for heimdall   :D  )
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby tonyeh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Everbody gets one Mark...

tonyeh

Postby aCe' » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Doesnt change from the fact that the moderating is more or less sht more often than not... Heimdall is still banned and the mods are yet to provide a good explanation/excuse for his banning.. i mean ffs pros, antis whatever.. pretty much everyone in the board (bar a couple) agrees that heimdall shouldnt have been banned (carded as many times)... Why cant the people who supposedly represent the decision making of everyone in the board see that ?
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 pm

aCe' wrote:Doesnt change from the fact that the moderating is more or less sht more often than not... Heimdall is still banned and the mods are yet to provide a good explanation/excuse for his banning.. i mean ffs pros, antis whatever.. pretty much everyone in the board (bar a couple) agrees that heimdall shouldnt have been banned (carded as many times)... Why cant the people who supposedly represent the decision making of everyone in the board see that ?

:)  Have a Card - lets say....for sticking yer oar in where its not required.

Or if you like - s.hit stirring.

Heimdall is an issue i havn't personally been involved in, and i offer no opinion either way. Save to say he, very much like you. Are never short of a barbed quip or two aimed in the direction of the mods when there appears to have been an injustice somewhere. 

The card you have been given is NOT for your opinion/stance/allegiance, or support for Heimdall's position. Lets get that straight now.

Whether infact you consider the moderating to be 's.hit more often than not'  is of course your view. One that should remain between yourself and the mod(s) in question, you would do that by opening a conversation with them if you aint happy about something - you do not broadcast 'slurs' accross the forum and expect to receive no fallout. Hence (once again for clarification...) the issue of a Yellow card. That goes for anyone else btw...

Now if you stick to posting about Football or General chat, if you want - Avoid the inflammatory remarks. Then generally we wont have a problem and there wont need to be anything else said here.

Message understood aCe?

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:53 pm

aCe' wrote:Doesnt change from the fact that the moderating is more or less sht more often than not... Heimdall is still banned and the mods are yet to provide a good explanation/excuse for his banning.. i mean ffs pros, antis whatever.. pretty much everyone in the board (bar a couple) agrees that heimdall shouldnt have been banned (carded as many times)... Why cant the people who supposedly represent the decision making of everyone in the board see that ?

he's an idiot and a wind up merchant. is that plain enough for you?

anybody who posts in the s*n thread asking why the resentment is so bad between that rag and lfc supporters and asks to be "educated" is clearly on a windup.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:54 pm

I love this forum :D

Heimdell was banned for being a twit.

Last edited by dawson99 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:06 pm

red37 wrote:

:)  Have a Card - lets say....for sticking yer oar in where its not required.

Or if you like - s.hit stirring.

Heimdall is an issue i havn't personally been involved in, and i offer no opinion either way. Save to say he, very much like you. Are never short of a barbed quip or two aimed in the direction of the mods when there appears to have been an injustice somewhere. 

The card you have been given is NOT for your opinion/stance/allegiance, or support for Heimdall's position. Lets get that straight now.

Whether infact you consider the moderating to be 's.hit more often than not'  is of course your view. One that should remain between yourself and the mod(s) in question, you would do that by opening a conversation with them if you aint happy about something - you do not broadcast 'slurs' accross the forum and expect to receive no fallout. Hence (once again for clarification...) the issue of a Yellow card. That goes for anyone else btw...

Now if you stick to posting about Football or General chat, if you want - Avoid the inflammatory remarks. Then generally we wont have a problem and there wont need to be anything else said here.

Message understood aCe?

:wwww

Thats 1 i guess... 4 to go...

Gotta watch out for the number of posts i quote from now on...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:09 pm

sorry red...

Good, cause it's going to be filled. We'll keep going. You want another one? Just say the word say it. Instead of going to prison you'll come here. Are you through?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 pm

:laugh:

Thats twice now i have laughed a lot seeing a post on here .
Benny The Noon

Postby Judge » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:27 pm

stmichael wrote:

anybody who posts in the s*n thread asking why the resentment is so bad between that rag and lfc supporters and asks to be "educated" is clearly on a windup.

dawson says heimdall was a twit (you say idiot), that means he is not very clever, therefore, one could argue his ignorance is more stupidity, and was unable to grasp that issue to which you refer to stmike !!

if thats the case, then he's been unfairly banned
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Judge wrote:
stmichael wrote:

dawson says heimdall was a twit (you say idiot), that means he is not very clever, therefore, one could argue his ignorance is more stupidity, and was unable to grasp that issue to which you refer to stmike !!

if thats the case, then he's been unfairly banned

twit: an insignificant or bothersome person.

idiot:  a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

He's a twit, Judge my friend, you're an idiot  :buttrock
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:45 pm

if i thought you were serious dawson, i'd tell you to fu'ck off

but its infair to say heimdall is an insigificant person. he must be significant to someone, even if its just his mum
Last edited by Judge on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:47 pm

...or bothersome... he bothers people, winds people up on purpose.. as for whther or not I was serious about you mate... :;):
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum