Heimdall. - Does he get a fair crack of the whip?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 pm

FACE BOVVERED
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:42 pm

he is a pratronising tw@t an a defo WUM -example- read his latest post on the 'Don't buy the sun' thread.
he thinks certain people are stupid, feck off- he doesn't fool me for one moment, what's more his latest comment on the above thread made my blood boil! he knows what the fecking s*n scum rag is, what it stands for, why the scum rag makes my blood boil, so why ask the fecking question about hearing other people's views!

he fecking knows what he's doing when he posts sh1t like that, so i for one am glad he's banned, cause that's not an opinion for me - it's his way of being a WUM an i for one will not discuss anything with him after his ban gas been lifted anyway, regardless of what others make of his post, i will put him on ignore for when he does return, cause i'm sure he will- once a WUM,always a WUM.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Zidane » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Yeah, he may get abuse and what not but he certainly ask for it with some of the stuff he post.  If you're going to post things that a lot of people here don't like you should be prepared to take the abuse/criticism that comes with it.  If not don't post it.
Zidane

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:14 pm

redhayesy wrote:he is a pratronising tw@t an a defo WUM -example- read his latest post on the 'Don't buy the sun' thread.
he thinks certain people are stupid, feck off- he doesn't fool me for one moment, what's more his latest comment on the above thread made my blood boil! he knows what the fecking s*n scum rag is, what it stands for, why the scum rag makes my blood boil, so why ask the fecking question about hearing other people's views!

he fecking knows what he's doing when he posts sh1t like that, so i for one am glad he's banned, cause that's not an opinion for me

:nod  He winds people up on purpose he knows what hes doing but acts the goat thinking people are stupid.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:24 pm

I don't think it's that he thinks people are stupid. I'm not even sure I agree that he winds people up on purpose, I just think he coips plenty of abuse and doesn't respond in kind, so he finds other ways of getting back at them. Many people on here wind me up because I think they talk nonsense all the time, but I don't think they do it on purpose nor do I dispute that they have a right to their opinion. There are those on here who would deny black is black then the following week swear blind it always was black and never has has been any different, it winds me up but once again everyone is entitled to their view.

Ultimately the fella should be entitled to post his views along with everyone else. Simple as that really.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:35 pm

What did he get banned for anyway,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:38 pm

NANNY RED wrote:What did he get banned for anyway,

He got five cards Nan. I'm not sure but I think one of his cards was because his post had too many words in it, one was because he quoted too many times, one was because he didn't say "thankyou sir may I have another" when someone called him a c..., one was because his eyebrows were too fluffy, and his last one was because he PM'd one of the mods and moaned about his treatment or something. 

Amazing he lasted as long as he did really.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:10 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby redbeergoggles » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Absolutely emotionally drained ,and literally devastated that we have lost his perceptive insight ...... or what Nan said :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Thanks for all your views.

I believe in democracy and freedom of speech, everyone on here is entitled to their own opinions however annoying or irritating they may be and I think if people show more respect to others then this forum and in fact the entire world would be a much better place for it.

An especial thanks to the people supporting me in this thread and for the other people, well as mentioned, I very rarely abuse people  :D
heimdall

Postby GOAT » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:28 pm

How have you just posted whilst banned
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 pm

bigmick wrote:Amazing he lasted as long as he did really.

Sorry Mick , just so I'm clear, are we talking about Heimdall or Rafa here ?

Seems there's pro and anti on all sorts of issues and I'm just trying to keep up.

:D
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
bigmick wrote:Amazing he lasted as long as he did really.

Sorry Mick , just so I'm clear, are we talking about Heimdall or Rafa here ?

:laugh: Well this time it's Heimdall mate, but it goes without saying that I think the same applies to the manager too.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Just came across this gem slipped into a post from Heimdall in the Blackburn thread.

I do see Rafa as a disease

And some people are wondering if he (Heimdall) gets a fair crack of the whip .

Unbelievable.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 pm

And you proved he doesn't by your response
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum