Fantasy football: - But not as we know it!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby red37 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:05 pm

How the f**k do you swap subs into active positions etc..
eg. Players who i know are playing tomorrow are all active today and vice versa. Everytime i make changes and submit it brings up a load of red text warning me that ive done summat wrong   ???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby red37 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:30 pm

Ive figured it out.

But when it says how many changes you have left to make...wtf is that about.

Maybe im understanding it wrong: OK question.

Do i swap and change em all as much as possible to fit in with each game?  For example today, most of my team aren't playing except for Arsenal etc..so tomorrow, do i swap them all round again and NOT incur any penalty for doing so? even though it is clearly obvious all my big players need to be active for the two games on sunday?

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:49 pm

I have no idea.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:56 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
destro wrote:I tried to accept someones offer for Malouda but it said the player is already involved in a transfer, should i just let the next person to ask have him or do i have to reject the other offers first ?

Strange , for Malouda to already be involved in a transfer YOU would have had to accept it to start with .

I did receive notification that you're trading Berbatov to Dwards team but haven't had any notification regarding Malouda.

Are you sure he's involved in a transfer ? maybe you've just had offers but haven't actually accepted any of them .

All i know is that there are three people after Malouda, i clicked accept on the first one to ask for him, it says he is already involved in a transfer, maybe if i reject the other two offers it might work ?

I will reject the other offers and see what happens ?

I'm glad i don't want to compete in this, its impossible to understand   :Oo:
destro

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:57 pm

red37 wrote:Ive figured it out.

Do i swap and change em all as much as possible to fit in with each game?  For example today, most of my team aren't playing except for Arsenal etc..so tomorrow, do i swap them all round again and NOT incur any penalty for doing so? even though it is clearly obvious all my big players need to be active for the two games on sunday?

My take is .

Field all your players that stand a chance of playing TODAY then tonight or tomorrow morning field a team that includes all your players that stand a chance of playing in Sundays games .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby destro » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:01 pm

O.k i have accepted the first offer i received for Malouda and rejected the other two, it has gone through now pending the Newkit militants approval  :;):  , i cant believe people actually object to some of the transfers :D
destro

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:09 pm

destro wrote:O.k i have accepted the first offer i received for Malouda and rejected the other two, it has gone through now pending the Newkit militants approval  :;):  , i cant believe people actually object to some of the transfers :D

Cheers Destro , you trade Malouda for a piece of sh'it to the team currently top of our league . I won't protest it but do wonder why you bothered joining the league in the first place.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:22 pm

Where can I view this league ?
66-1112520797

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:40 pm

Bamaga man wrote:Where can I view this league ?

If you're not a member I'm not sure how you can access it now that it's underway.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:57 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
red37 wrote:Ive figured it out.

My take is .

Field all your players that stand a chance of playing TODAY then tonight or tomorrow morning field a team that includes all your players that stand a chance of playing in Sundays games .

Thanks for making the effort mate.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby destro » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:38 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
destro wrote:O.k i have accepted the first offer i received for Malouda and rejected the other two, it has gone through now pending the Newkit militants approval  :;):  , i cant believe people actually object to some of the transfers :D

Cheers Destro , you trade Malouda for a piece of sh'it to the team currently top of our league . I won't protest it but do wonder why you bothered joining the league in the first place.

Thats the whole point Woof i DIDNT join the Newkit League, I made a team for myself but apparently i didn't register it to compete in the league, so i cant be arsed with it anymore. I'm involved in at least 7 other Fantasy Team type things and Im having enough trouble keeping up with them.

And i did say first come first served

Anyone else need any more players ?
destro

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:39 pm

destro wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Thats the whole point Woof i DIDNT join the Newkit League, I made a team for myself but apparently i didn't register it to compete in the league, so i cant be arsed with it anymore. I'm involved in at least 7 other Fantasy Team type things and Im having enough trouble keeping up with them.

And i did say first come first served

anyone else need any more players ?

Got no idea what you're on about .

I made a team for myself but apparently i didn't register it to compete in the league, so i cant be arsed with it anymore.

How the f'uck can you not be registered when you're clearly in the league and making active transfers ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby destro » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:53 am

I have two teams, I made one with the name Destro, picked my players then waited for my pick of players. Then I thought i had messed up so , because I didn't read the rules properly I made a team called Newkit Elite League ( instead of joining a league with that name, it was late I was tired :D ) I didn't get any players allocated to me for that team, because it says I didn't join a league. SO, as far as i can tell I am on my own somewhere with my Destro team, I am billy no mates, so I decided to transfer my good players instead of just having them waste away in a team I don't want to use, if I had joined the League then I would have played the game like everyone else.

At least thats what I think has happened, IF I am in the Newkit League as Destro then I apologise for transfering my good players, and I am gutted because I wanted to play in it, I know I have made transfers with Newkit League members but I just thought that because I mentioned the fact I will be getting rid of my players in a post on here that obviously people who post on here would be the ones to ask about the players. I didn't think that the transfers would be exclusive to members of the Newkit League

I hope that all makes sense, but to be honest even as I am writing it I still don't fully understand what has happened ?

Update ! It now says I will be allocated players for my team Newkit Elite League today ? WTF is going on, will that team be in the league, is it YET another team i will have on my own ?

I am sorry guys, when i get my players for this team i will do the same  :(
destro

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:30 am

Main                    PTS
igorzidaneX1          144.5
your ma's athletic 122.5
The Flying Aces         113.5
El Clásico             113.5
Apollo Creed Lives 108
the swizz             99
Scotts Big Bots   97
Beyond Shankly         95.5
Duston Hill             94
oozadalltheredones?    94
JoeTerp            89.5
Anfield Death Star FC..89
Anfield 4ever           87.5
Destro                 85  <----------
Im bringing rochemba. 77
nearly ugly            73.5
AC Alittleshillouteo..   72.5
Manic Hope         54.5

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby destro » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:43 am

? Does that mean I am in the league, :censored:, any chance of me having my players back :(
destro

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum