Fantasy football: - But not as we know it!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:06 am

Transfers

Apparently 50% of managers need to approve a proposed transfer between 2 teams . If you get a e:mail notifying you about a transfer please take the time to vote , for or against  it's up to you but lets have some fun with the wheeling and dealing and make this league work. Vote when asked, ta very much.

:)

EDIT.

Just had another look and now get the feeling you only have to vote if you object to a transfer . Still not sure though   :p
Last edited by woof woof ! on Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dward » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:45 am

destro wrote:It seems like i just entered a team for myself and that i am not in the Newkit League ?, so if its possible and I'm not breaking any rules ANYONE can have any of the players above on a first come first served basis, I cant be bothered with it so don't worry about swopping your dead beats with me

I've made 2 offers for your players destro.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:14 pm

dward wrote:
destro wrote:It seems like i just entered a team for myself and that i am not in the Newkit League ?, so if its possible and I'm not breaking any rules ANYONE can have any of the players above on a first come first served basis, I cant be bothered with it so don't worry about swopping your dead beats with me

What team are you Dward .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:17 pm

:laugh:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:26 pm

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:29 pm

Just having a laugh   :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:51 pm

I was just havin' me picture taken . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dward » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:34 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
dward wrote:

What team are you Dward .

El Clasico :eyebrow
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:55 pm

dward i have accepted the offer for you to have Berbatov, its waiting to be reviewed ?  ???

As it was first come first served, Malouda is or will be taken by another member off here , but it says player involved in another transfer so its not definite yet, What does that mean by the way ?.

There are three offers for him. Don't know if you guys want to remain anonymous  so i wont name who was first to ask for him     

:p
destro

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:08 pm

destro wrote:dward i have accepted the offer for you to have Berbatov, its waiting to be reviewed ?  ???

As it was first come first served, Malouda is or will be taken by another member off here , but it says player involved in another transfer so its not definite yet, What does that mean by the way ?.

There are three offers for him. Don't know if you guys want to remain anonymous  so i wont name who was first to ask for him     

:p

Destro if you don't accept one of the offers or they ALL become void after 48 (?) hours .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby destro » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:09 pm

I tried to accept someones offer for Malouda but it said the player is already involved in a transfer, should i just let the next person to ask have him or do i have to reject the other offers first ?
destro

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:10 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Just had another look and now get the feeling you only have to vote if you object to a transfer . Still not sure though   :p

I think your right because i went to vote to approve but there was no option to do so, only if you thought it was unfair you could veto
JoeTerp

Postby dward » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:42 pm

I think I wanted to get Malouda more than Berbatov.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:55 am

destro wrote:I tried to accept someones offer for Malouda but it said the player is already involved in a transfer, should i just let the next person to ask have him or do i have to reject the other offers first ?

Strange , for Malouda to already be involved in a transfer YOU would have had to accept it to start with .

I did receive notification that you're trading Berbatov to Dwards team but haven't had any notification regarding Malouda.

Are you sure he's involved in a transfer ? maybe you've just had offers but haven't actually accepted any of them .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:08 am

Arrgh ! Lookin' to set up my team for today . I've got three forwards on my roster, one has left the premiership and one is suspended . Pity we can't alter formations or can we ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum