Embarrassing illnesses - Did anyone catch it ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:54 am

So there was the guy who had lost about 20 stone and had a lot of spare skin... I felt a bit sorry for him with his huge tits and all that.

And then there was the guy with sores around his bell end... I didn't feel sorry for him he could've gone to his gp to get it sorted.

But the one that took the pissers was the girl who had the extra large kebab meat  :D  :D  :D

She was so embarrassed about it that she showed her guff off to the whole nation... fucking brilliant ha ha ha ha ha  :D  :laugh:
PhiLFC

Postby red37 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:27 am

F*ck off Phil....

I was having Gammon chip and egg for me tea tonight!!  :no

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:40 am

hey look, what lando, judge and nanny do is their own business and I am sure they wont thank you for discussing it on here

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:03 pm

:angry:  i dont have sores

ive been to the gp's :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:26 pm

PhiLFC wrote:So there was the guy who had lost about 20 stone and had a lot of spare skin... I felt a bit sorry for him with his huge tits and all that.

And then there was the guy with sores around his bell end... I didn't feel sorry for him he could've gone to his gp to get it sorted.

But the one that took the pissers was the girl who had the extra large kebab meat  :D  :D  :D

She was so embarrassed about it that she showed her guff off to the whole nation... fucking brilliant ha ha ha ha ha  :D  :laugh:

I was watching Arsenal Derby game but went upstairs and me bird was watching that, i seen the bird and all the excess skin, followed by some sick pictures of other people with skin problems and that, nearly spewed up me tea  :no

How that bird showed that on telly is beyond me.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:31 pm

My missus is a GP and she has a patient who is 37 years old and last year weighed about 35 stone. He is gay and got a new boyfriend who encouraged him to lose weight and in one year he has got it down to 18 stone, an absolutely amazing achievement. However, the thing is, at least 2-3 stone of that weight is actually excess skin and he needs a halter to carry around all the skin on his belly otherwise it stretches down to his knees, so even though the guy has lost most of his fat the rolls of skin on his belly makes him look like he has a beer belly. The skin from his chest also hangs down to his belly! However, he is having surgery to remove the excess skin and should look more or less "normal" when its done.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:56 pm

peewee wrote:hey look, what lando, judge and nanny do is their own business and I am sure they wont thank you for discussing it on here

Youd better prepare youself for some serious backlash after that comment Peewee and thats just from me,

kebab meat eh from now on its payback time :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:04 pm

peewee wrote:hey look, what lando, judge and nanny do is their own business and I am sure they wont thank you for discussing it on here

:laugh: pmsl
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
PhiLFC wrote:So there was the guy who had lost about 20 stone and had a lot of spare skin... I felt a bit sorry for him with his huge tits and all that.

But the one that took the pissers was the girl who had the extra large kebab meat  :D 

I was watching Arsenal Derby game but went upstairs and me bird was watching that, i seen the bird and all the excess skin, followed by some sick pictures of other people with skin problems and that, nearly spewed up me tea  :no

How that bird showed that on telly is beyond me. However, i wouldnt have minded licking it like a cornetto though

filthy boy  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm

:laugh:  pmsl  :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:33 pm

peewee no offence mate, but i'm struggling to see where and when i laugh at this, couldn't point us the right direction could you?
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:35 am

Judge wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

But the one that took the pissers was the girl who had the extra large kebab meat  :D 

How that bird showed that on telly is beyond me. However, i wouldnt have minded licking it like a cornetto though

filthy boy  :laugh:

Trust you judge, your wrong you  :laugh:

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:57 am

NANNY RED wrote:

Youd better prepare youself for some serious backlash after that comment Peewee and thats just from me,

maybe you are the one with huge t1ts nanny     :D

:shifty   did i get away with that?    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Owzat » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:27 pm

Bad bob's mum had a really horrible lump after he was born, it grew and grew and grew, and now we have to put up with him/it.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu May 01, 2008 12:34 am

peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

maybe you are the one with huge t1ts nanny     :D

:shifty   did i get away with that?    :D

Sad the things you say to Try and get a laugh :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum