embarrassing personality traits....

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Was talking about this with a mate the other day and thought it would make for a decent topic :D

We all have them, what are yours?

I have a really bad habbit of putting my foot in it and saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

I was once working as a taxi driver and picked a fare up from Lime Bar and Grill in Huyton... the customer (a woman) came out of the bar, and got into the back, as she did the cars suspension creeked, she was a rather large lady, maybe a size 24 or something along those lines... Asked her were she was going etc, so she says "lime street station".

Anyone that doesn't know the area, thats about a 40 minute drive in rush hour traffic.

Anyway, after asking that I asked the woman what its like in the bar... she replied, "its ok for the park (business park its on) i suppose, but nothing special, although they do a good all you can eat bbq on a Thursday which is quite good"... To which I replied "Shouldn't have told me that, I'll be in their every week now, getting fat"....

As you can probably imagine that made the other 39 minutes of the journey rather awkward.

:laugh:

There have been quite a few others aswell, such as me telling a mate who was paralised from the neck down "I can't feel my legs" because I'm so tired... and punching a cash machine because it swallowed my card when I was 17 and calling it "gay" when I had a lesbian colleague standing right behind me in the queue!

Just wondering what everyone elses are. :D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy_g » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:02 am

i'm not the kind of person that contributes to these threads.

never have been. never will be.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:32 am

andy_g » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:02 am wrote:i'm not the kind of person that contributes to these threads.

never have been. never will be.

Contradiction aside from andy, mine is possibly called 'impatience'

I am paid to plan and strategise, have been trained to see problems and look at end game, I am quite good. Problem is in conversation, I can often see the person's point before they do, cut them off then counter it or tell them why it won't work. Problem is most people don't know where they are going when they talk, if they are cut, they cannot follow the rest, I have to stop, go round in a circle and arrive back at the same place.

But that's work, recently I've been doing with it friends and family. Can tell you my wife is delighted this new trait....

My wife calls it being a '*****'.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Completely drift off sometimes when a friend is telling a story, even if i'm very interested in what they're saying.
They pretty much just laugh about it now though and of course I apologise if It does happen  :D
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 am

:laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 am