Cola is my hero

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby andy_g » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 pm

you've  ??? gone  ??? very  ??? serious  ??? all of a sudden  ???
Last edited by andy_g on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 pm

THERES SOME :censored: BLUENOSE CU.NT WEARIN AN ARL WANKA TOP IN ERE THE FU.CKIN MEFF IM GONNA GOLLY IN IS PINT WHEN HE GOES THE LAV HAHAHAH  :laugh:  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:28 pm

andy_g wrote:you've  ??? gone  ??? very  ??? serious  ??? all of a sudden  ???

Just a thought ...but these questionable actions in the videos would you not agree anyone acting in this manner was to be frowned upon regardless of their dialect or is it just Scousers .... Like I said just a thought  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:48 pm

you're reading way too much in to my comments there rbg. i got the impression some people thought they were cool and hilarious, i was giving my opinion that i thought they weren't. absolutely no reason for you to be getting all defensive about it. for 'scousers' you could substitute geordies, cockneys, or martians as far as i'm concerned. but seeing as the thread is predominantly about scousers and posted in by scousers, i thought that scousers was the most appropriate in this instance.

and i'd give your twitchy eyebrow a rest. it'll be stiff in the morning.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Its not my eyebrow that's twitchy fella ,want to deliver an educated guess on what is ? given that you seem quite adept at evolving preconceived notions .....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Its not my eyebrow that's twitchy fella ,want to deliver an educated guess on what is ? given that you seem quite adept at evolving preconceived notions .....

is it your penis?

nah, really. i've got no idea what your issue is or what the hell you're banging on about. if you think i'm having a pop at scousers you're completely barking up the wrong tree and are probably preconceiving a little bit too much yourself.

like i said, apart from that i'm at a loose end so i'll just leave you to get on with it.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:45 am

Ok what say you and me leave this thread to posters who like to become involved without the threat of being misinterpreted ,and let it get back on track with the emphasis exclusively  being on humour

Can we do that ?
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Getting a bit bored of this guy now, he seems to be using the same lines all the time. Berst, someone at his door, eating terds ect.. still funny though. :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:01 pm

he's one of the old posters from Rivals. He's funny, but gets a bit repetative after a while.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:48 am

IF YER A :censored: WOOL DONT FU.CKIN FOLLER ME OR ILL FUC.KIN BERST YER  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:19 am

:laugh:  :laugh:

I LEFT A NOTE IN ME MILKCRATE YISTERDEE ASKIN FOR AN EXTRA YOGIT RIGHT IT SAID GIZ AN EXTRA YOGIT RIGHT SO I WAS DEAD CLEAR ABARR IT LIKE AN SO I GETS UP EARLY THIS MORNIN RIGHT COS I SH.IT THE BED AN I THOUGHT EEYARR I MARASWELL GO AN HAVE ME YOGIT RIGHT AN SO I CAN EAR ME MILKMAN COMIN DOWN THE ROAD ON HIS FLOAT RIGHT AN I CAN HEAR CLUNK CLUNK ON ME DOORSTEP AN SO I GOES AN OPENS ME FRONTDOOR AN I LOOKS DOWN AN THINKS AYE AYE WHERES ME EXTRA YOGIT RIGHT AN SO I CAN SEE ME MILKY IN HIS WHITE MAC AN BIG HAT WHISTLIN LIKE A CU.NT AN SO I SNEAKS DOWN THE ROAD AN IM ONLY WEARIN A T SHIRT AN SOCKS RIGHT SO ME DI.CK AN BA.LLS ARE ANGIN OUT AN I HIDES BEHIND THE MILK FLOAT AN IM THINKIN HES GONNA GET IN HIS FACE RIGHT AN HES GOIN AAAARRRGGHH AAAARRRGGHH IM BLIND RIGHT AN HES STILL GORRA TERD ON TOP OF HIS HAT RIGHT AN I DRAGS HIM ARRA FLOAT AN HES LYIN IN THE STREET SCREAMIN WHYYYYYY WHYYYYYY AN I GOES DONT MESS WITH THE BEST COS THE BEST DONT MESS RIGHT AN I DRIVES OFF IN HIS FLOAT RIGHT AN IM THINKIN ARR AYY THIS IS BOSS THIS RIGHT AN SOME ARL BIRD COMES ARRA HER OUSE WEARIN A DRESSIN WI FROGS ON RIGHT AN SHE GOES COOOEEE MILKMAN RIGHT AN SO I GETS OUT THE FLOAT AN I GOES WHAT DO YER WANT GIRL AN SHE SEES ME DI.CK AN BA.LLS AN GOES AAAAAARRRGGHH AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH AN RUNS IN HER OUSE RIGHT ANG ON ME PHONES GOIN
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum