Bring back stu!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:01 am

Bring back Stu! The place is rank with ti.ts anyway...soooooo STU THE RED!!

COME ON DOWN!! :buttrock
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:28 pm

wtf....not again!

stu might be an aggravating sod. But he is one of the most knowledgeable posters in here. And for me that is worth its weight in gold. Thick skins all round i reckon..and give the lad a break ffs.

who went running off to teacher this time round then  ???   :no

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:31 pm

i agree red but the guys gotta learn to be more sociable... he knows his stuff but hes gotta learn to take others opinions as well. i got on fine with him on msn but on here hes ...well, a nob :blues:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:50 pm

i can see where you are coming from Dawson...but that shouldnt be an issue worthy of such consideration. Liverpool FC discussion is a worse place for his omission, imo. There are far more irritating members than stu. Far more brown noses.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Smeg » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:28 pm

peewee wrote:is stu learns to post without abusing people then he can post here, its quite simple, but the fact is he cant even perform that simple task.

it is possible for him to discuss without the abuse, he knew what would happen if he was even slightly abusive but he still chose to be abusive, blaming the mods here is wrong, i suggest you blame the one man who could have prevented his ban

why hasnt Dawson hasn't been banned for calling Stu a tit and a knob without him even being there to defend himself, also "how that is worse than calling some one little fat munchkin"?

Double standards?  ???
Smeg

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:45 pm

smeg, because stu has acted like a t!t and a nob. I would never just be plainly rude to people (apart from the posters from other clubs that start it. Stu has been rude and talked down to people for far too long, in a bad way. Stu knows me, and i reckon hed say that he didnt mind.

but if u r offended smeg, i'll gladly take a yellow card or two, but u got to take some as your name offends me as do your pics.... fair? :p
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:48 pm

Yes, lets ban Dawson. He's always falling out with people and causing trouble. He's got a history of saying Yay a lot as well. :D   I think Stu's record(history) has a lot to do with the low level of tolarance he was shown. He was warned about his future behaviour when he was allowed back. Stu is a very good poster but would be a lot better if he concentrated on commenting on peoples opinions, rather than their parentage or their sexual proclivaties.
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:55 pm

its not double stadards smeg. sorry, i been thinking about this, but its not the same at all, its not double stadards. I had a go and called stu soe names, after he went off one with absolutely anyone who 'dares' to disagree with his football manager logic. So go put a pic up somewhere of u emo'ing, that'll be different.

fricking hell, woof woof and iggy may have had a good point about this site.
Last edited by dawson99 on Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Smeg » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:59 pm

Thats not the point though s@int. The point is it wasn't even worth a warning what he said, but he got a full posting ban.
What dawson just said is alot worse and its not funny. I'm not offended by it, I just think it should be the same rules for all rather than one rule for one, one for another.Regardless of Stu's past.
Smeg

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:06 pm

smeg. f'ck off tw@t. that enough for a warning now? do gooding emo's...
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Smeg » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:11 pm

dawson99 wrote:smeg. f'ck off tw@t. that enough for a warning now? do gooding emo's...

Im no emo lad, and as for do gooding I just think certain people are a bit harsh on Stu. I'm really not arsd if people take this :censored: on here, its just a bit silly bolloc*ing Stu and not every other member, because everyone has a go at someone else at some point.

Surely if there must be such a crazy rule, it should be one rule for all?
Smeg

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:14 pm

but me saying it once is different to stu saying it again and again... it is one rule to ring them all. what i did maybe was out of line. maybe stu should be allowed to defend himself. but he has been out of order on NUMEROUS occasions. he does talk like he knows what hes on about but hes also got a maurinho complex. he was banned as stu, came back as getacluelad and never changed. he needs to learn...capiche?

{nothing wrong with emo, im just in a weird mood...}
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:14 pm

You're talking out you :censored:, what the fk do you know about anything. If you knew anything at all you would know that what you just said is the biggest load of :censored: seen on this site. Get a clue lad!!

or

I can't agree with you there mate, I think past history has to play a part when making those sort of judgement calls. Maybe it was a bit harsh but it would probably have escalated if peewee hadn't stepped in.
Which do you prefer? :)
account deleted by request

Postby Rafa D » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:15 pm

I made the complaint to the mods because he started being  abusive because I didn't agree with his views.

It may not have been enough abuse to consider worth reporting but I did because its not the first time is it?

He has been banned on numerous occasions for the abuse he gives people. I am not arsed what he calls me or what anyone calls me but I feel that he should not start acting like a t!t when things aren't going his way. Thats the downfall of society.

I don't give a fuck what any of you think, you can say what you want, thats your entitlement as members of the forum. I was just expressing a view and he didn't like it so started abusing me.

Bring Stu Back is doesn't :censored: me at all, but I won't take any of his points on board until he does the same, its common courtesy.

And all the sly bastards having a sly dig can go and get fucked as well.

This place has been shit for a while now.

Auf Wiedersehn Pet!  :buttrock
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:48 pm

What happened to growing a decent set of bollox and just stop taking everything so seriously?

Nobody is better than another man. Especially in an internet forum ffs. We all have a voice on here, with each of us, an opinion to match. They are not meant to be compliant before they can gain any credence...This world evolves around that basis.

What a flat, sheeplike existence it would be were it not for alternative standpoints. As for insults!  what, is it the Brownies or something?    :laugh:
more like the Boys Brigade!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum