Serie A

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby HistoryGirl » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:37 pm

Does anyone follow Italian football?

HA HA to Fiorentina Gomes got back to his former club is it Benfica or something?

HG
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed May 14, 2003 10:49 pm

After years in the wilderness two Italian teams make it to the european cup final.Juventus showed what a poor defence Madrid have.Real Madrid could easily finish empty-handed this year.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby sangy » Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:42 pm

ahh me love seria A footie!!! Shame that football italia dont come on channle 4 anymore supposed to hav gone to eurosport channel now!!
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby gaz31 » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:59 pm

CHANNEL 5 ARE BIDDING FOR IT!!!!! ???
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby sangy » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:13 pm

REALLY? ???? ?????? :D
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:05 am

Football Italia was quality on a Sunday but some of the games were boring last time it was shown so I stopped watching it regularly. Did you know that BBC could have bought some live Premiership games when it won back the rights to show highlights? (MOTD) These channels will waste money on period dramas and reality shows but won't spend a decent amount on what a lot of people WANT to watch. I bet the TV licence will go up again next year
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:51 pm

Owzat wrote:Football Italia was quality on a Sunday but some of the games were boring last time it was shown so I stopped watching it regularly. Did you know that BBC could have bought some live Premiership games when it won back the rights to show highlights? (MOTD) These channels will waste money on period dramas and reality shows but won't spend a decent amount on what a lot of people WANT to watch. I bet the TV licence will go up again next year

I hate them ba#ta#ds at the BBC, its because of them that the TV licence exists!
116-1065305004

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:04 pm

Reality TV sucks! Period dramas suck! Most quiz shows suck! New comedies suck! Soap operas by and large suck! BBC is killing off all its once glorious sporting coverage - F1, football, Cricket etc - and keeping all the dead wood sports - tennis, racing, athletics, bowls. Even rugby went over to ITV for the World Cup. BBC is a disgrace these days, in the past I reckon over 75% of the programmes I watch would have been on BBC, now it is probably less than 50% (cricket on C4, comedies on C4, films on ITV, C5 and C4.........)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:05 pm

Oh and things like Children In Need and "The Abyss" ruining the schedule
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:28 pm

gaz31 wrote:CHANNEL 5 ARE BIDDING FOR IT!!!!! ???

I hope they get it, I miss it a lot.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:51 pm

Ah, Serie A... makes a nice change to watch SOME football other than EPL (it would be ok but Liverpool usually play just one match a week :( ).  ESPN, what would I do without you?
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby sangy » Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:01 pm

football italia nowhere to be seen expcet you gtet to see some matches on sundays on eurosport channel jus some tho :(
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby gaz31 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:04 pm

THATS COS ITS FULL OF 4 FT FREEKS :laugh:
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:56 pm

lol, damn right Gaz :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Stan Laurel » Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:48 pm

Italian football are bloody boring and very slow and waste of times. Their fans always end up fight all the time and make their racist gesture at players from different countries.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion