Roy keanes return - What do you think bout his irish return

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Puddy Heskey » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:03 am

Im sure 95% of you couldnt give a sh*te about him.But i was wonderin what you think bout him returning to the republic side.Should we (irish) forgive him and let him play or what.
Puddy Heskey

Postby swiss_kopite » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:02 pm

i hope you do so cause for us (swiss) will it then be easier to beat you in the world cup  :D

no seriously, i would NEVER take him back, not after all he's done! and just look what he did in championsleague! if this guy isn't an idiot (no reason he plays in M*!# :D), who is?
swiss_kopite

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:05 pm

Not intrested one little bit, in fact im not even going to finish this p
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:08 pm

I'm Irish and there's no way I would take him back, I don't think he's as good as he was 2 years ago but thats not the reason.

He let the whole country down, he should have done his bitching after the world cup or in private to mccarthey but not to the papers. f##k Him, if he was English there's no way they'd take him back even though he was a much better player than any England midfielder (Beckham and gerrard included)
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:27 pm

I personally dont want him back.With our captain and best player on board our route to the World Cup Final read:Spain,South Korea and Germany.I cant forgive him for that lost opportunity.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:30 pm

swiss_kopite wrote:i hope you do so cause for us (swiss) will it then be easier to beat you in the world cup  :D

no seriously, i would NEVER take him back, not after all he's done! and just look what he did in championsleague! if this guy isn't an idiot (no reason he plays in M*!# :D), who is?

You boys benefited big time from the Roy Keane fallout.You will find a different Irish team next time.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ICE-MAN » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:54 pm

IM IRISH AND 100% HAPPY HE'S BACK!
IF U READ HIS BOOK YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT IRELANDS FACILITIES LEADING UP TO THE WORLD CUP AND AT THE WORLD CUP, THEY WERE ALL DISGRACEFUL! HE HAD ENOUGH OF IT AND FREAKED, HE WANTS THE BEST AND THE FAI WERE NOT PREPARED TO DO THAT!
WHEN THEY PLAYED CYPRUS AWAY IN A QUALIFIER, ALL THE FAI SUITS WERE IN 1ST CLASS, WHILE THE PLAYERS WERE CRAMPED UP IN ECONOMY CLASS FOR A FOUR AND A HALF HOUR FLIGHT, THATS TERRIBLE!
JACK CHARLTON USED TO BRING THE PLAYERS TO HARRY RAMSDENS LEADING UP TO MATCHES TO DO THE HARRYS CHALLENEGE EAT A BIG MASSIVE FISH AND CHIPS, THATS A DISGRACE!
BRIAN KERR SORTED ALL THAT OUT HE HAS A NEW PROFESSIONAL APPROACH, KEANE NOTICED THIS AND WANTS BACK ON BOARD, HE WILL BE BRILLIANT FOR ALL THE YOUNGSTERS COMING THROUGH ETC AND IS STILL A GOOD PLAYER EVEN IF HE IS GETTING ON A BIT!
HE'S STILL A MANC BUT AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL I RESPECT HIM A LOT!
GO THE IRISH! :cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:23 pm

I am half Irish, I don't give f##k about him and he let his country down very badly, I have no respect for him! He's scumbag, always!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:29 pm

A big headed tw#t who plays for MU....... fk him. AND why dont you raise the question on another site  :angry:  :angry:
He is not relevant to this forum  :angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby swiss_kopite » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:37 pm

greenred wrote:You boys benefited big time from the Roy Keane fallout.You will find a different Irish team next time.

we're looking forward to it, it's always a good game against ireland!  i think ireland and switzerland are about the same strength. (but of course: we'll win anyway :D)

what there is to say: you have great supporters! when ireland played in basel (last game of the euro2004-qualification) the whole town was green. we were having a great time with the irish, even though their team lost.
swiss_kopite

Postby dawson99 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:54 pm

As soon as he sees that someone hasnt cut the crusts off his sarnie, will he throw a wobbler and run away again?
I dont care if he plays, actually im glad hes going to coz i think hes slowed down a bit and if he plays it can only be bad for when he plays for the scum :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:36 pm

I'm Irish and i'm glad he's back because he is a credit to our country the past is the past forget about Saipan. :;):
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Sparky » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:41 pm

easy e nice to see you saying something interesting instead of slagging off someone elses posts!!!
"My Idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility"

"To build Liverpool up and up, untill eventually everyone would have to submit!!!"
Sparky

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:08 pm

I live in Dublin and I have no respect for him as a man or a player he doesnt deserve to be back in the team for what his done.

"OOOHH THE JERSEEYS ARE BAD OOOOH I'LL JUST QUIT INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL IN TH MIDDLE OF THE WORLD CUP THAT WILL TEACH THEM" pr##k
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion