England v hungry - Friendly

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Espionage » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 am

Anyone have a link to some highlights?
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 am

Found the goals here, but I wouldnt mind seeing the highlights....
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redx » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:58 am

Greavesie wrote:he's easily England's best player. Funny how Lamps goes off and Gerrard gets two :;):

I've thought that as well, many times..
Redx

Postby Redx » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:10 am

Kharhaz wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:Lampard shouldn't start for England again. He's a spent force as an international footballer.

Lampard was never a force. He is one of the most over rated players in the game. All he does is shoot. I laughed when they compared Gerrard to Lampard.

Gerrard: Can play full back, midfield, defensive midfield, attacking midfield, right winger, left winger and striker if needed.

Lampard: Midfield.

Thats the comparison.

Lampard looks good for chelsea as he is one of the few English players who has benefited from the fortune spent their.

He offers nothing when it comes to contribution when the backs are against the wall.

I'm a great fan of Gerrard's.. but he was :censored: when he first started to play for England if I remember, but over the last few years has turned out to be one of the best..
Now playing in his rightfull position he will lead from the front I'm sure..  :)
Redx

Postby Redx » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 am

metalhead wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:Lampard shouldn't start for England again. He's a spent force as an international footballer.

Lampard was never a force. He is one of the most over rated players in the game. All he does is shoot. I laughed when they compared Gerrard to Lampard.

Gerrard: Can play full back, midfield, defensive midfield, attacking midfield, right winger, left winger and striker if needed.

Thats the comparison.

Lampard looks good for chelsea as he is one of the few English players who has benefited from the fortune spent their.

He offers nothing when it comes to contribution when the backs are against the wall.

Agreed, he looks good with Chelsea because he had Essien and Ballack who got the best of him. If you put Lampard in a team like Fulham he will look average at best

Then so would Rooney.
Redx

Postby Espionage » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 am

Redx wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Thats the comparison.

Agreed, he looks good with Chelsea because he had Essien and Ballack who got the best of him. If you put Lampard in a team like Fulham he will look average at best

Then so would Rooney.

Rooney would never look average at best.... Lampard would.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion