Bridge wont play for england - Terrys in trouble

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Bridge says he wont play for England.

This is brilliant, WHEN we fail it's all Terry's fault :D

Bridge is coming over as awesome

Terry is rubbish tho, so probably shouldnt go!
But has Terry, even once even said he did anything wrong?
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:17 pm

its funny becasue it not us! :D

but england are gonna have a serious left back problem if cole stays injured:

It'd be between: Lescott, Warnock, Barry and Baines.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Can't say I blame him, he's probably doing the right thing, I reckon if he joined up with England and Terry he would probably land one on him and who could blame him
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 pm

I think he is sh!te anyway to be honest.

But if i was him i would still go and then go right through Terry in training crocking him for the world cup.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby neil » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm

he should go and wobble the f4ckers jaw
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:36 pm

I think this is Bridge's way of revenge, to heap more pressure on Terry and give him more sh!te in the media spotlight

Chelsea's names going through even more sh!t than it norally is these days :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:47 pm

So Terry's actions have caused a footballer to quit from international footy and miss out on a dream world cup - the guy is a disgrace
Benny The Noon

Postby tubby » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:51 pm

To be honest I think Bridge would have been behind in the pecking order anyway. But still, never a dull moment with England these days eh? :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:11 am

Listen Terry is a mug but all you numbnuts saying he is sh!te are thick. Loyalty aside he is by far the best CB in England let alone Europe.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 am

I personally think Bridge is being an idiot about the whole thing, he is blowing his only chance of being a first team regular at the world cup, im sure everyone on this forum works with someone that you despise but you have to get on with it because its your job, its no diffrent as a footballer, they dont have to be friends or share a room when there not on the pitch. Sheringham and Cole never spoke for years and didnt acknowledge each other when they scored! Bridge should take this opportunity while its there and he will be applauded as a hero for staying profesional and sticking to his game inspite of what that mug John Terry did.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:46 am

yeah you can imagine that

bridge has the ball, terry shouts for it and bridge says fu'ck you, you sly minging b@stard, i'll give it to the oppo before you, and vice versa

i tell you now, you cant play the lads together in the team, knowing that the other has nobbed yer missus... i think bridge has shown calm, when many would go round and smash terry in the face, plus his cheating missus needs a Fu*king slap

perhaps Mrs Terry could do that

plus theres ashley Fu*king cole, the cheating cu'nt.......that women loved him, and he's nobbing slappers for a thrill, thinking he could get away with it....he'd never play for England again...he and terry have destroyed the role model image that England players are supposed to be setting for the young ones

to'ssers the lot of them
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Listen Terry is a mug but all you numbnuts saying he is sh!te are thick. Loyalty aside he is by far the best CB in England let alone Europe.

You being serious ?

Best in europe  :laugh:

Did you see how easily he was turned by Milito for the first goal the other night ?
Massively overrated he is and an absolute gobsh!te as well.
Ben Patrick

Postby Owzat » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:I personally think Bridge is being an idiot about the whole thing, he is blowing his only chance of being a first team regular at the world cup, im sure everyone on this forum works with someone that you despise but you have to get on with it because its your job, its no diffrent as a footballer, they dont have to be friends or share a room when there not on the pitch. Sheringham and Cole never spoke for years and didnt acknowledge each other when they scored! Bridge should take this opportunity while its there and he will be applauded as a hero for staying profesional and sticking to his game inspite of what that mug John Terry did.

I agree, he is a loser (in this) for punishing himself twice. I think Crappello has come out and said it won't rule him out of the WC squad (only caught a bit of a headline this morning) But Terry is crucial to any slim hopes we may have, Bridge won't make any difference - neither would cashley.

So Terry slept with Waynetta, so f in what. As for Wayne's reasons of feeling he would be divisive and feel uncomfortable, how would he know if he doesn't go to a FRIENDLY?!? Noone's asking him to jump in bed with Terry, just see how he goes. I could say good riddance if he's not man enough to get over it, Waynetta did the dirty on him so why's he cutting himself up over it and everyone now knows what Terry does if you don't clamp your missus' undies to her
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Owzat wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:I personally think Bridge is being an idiot about the whole thing, he is blowing his only chance of being a first team regular at the world cup, im sure everyone on this forum works with someone that you despise but you have to get on with it because its your job, its no diffrent as a footballer, they dont have to be friends or share a room when there not on the pitch. Sheringham and Cole never spoke for years and didnt acknowledge each other when they scored! Bridge should take this opportunity while its there and he will be applauded as a hero for staying profesional and sticking to his game inspite of what that mug John Terry did.

I agree, he is a loser (in this) for punishing himself twice. I think Crappello has come out and said it won't rule him out of the WC squad (only caught a bit of a headline this morning) But Terry is crucial to any slim hopes we may have, Bridge won't make any difference - neither would cashley.

So Terry slept with Waynetta, so f in what. As for Wayne's reasons of feeling he would be divisive and feel uncomfortable, how would he know if he doesn't go to a FRIENDLY?!? Noone's asking him to jump in bed with Terry, just see how he goes. I could say good riddance if he's not man enough to get over it, Waynetta did the dirty on him so why's he cutting himself up over it and everyone now knows what Terry does if you don't clamp your missus' undies to her

Reading that post was like reading the thoughts of a 9 year old.
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Exactly Ben , I'm sure it's nice and easy for them to have a pop at Bridge but IMO he is doing what he thinks is best for himself and the team - terry is a fecking disgrace
Benny The Noon

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion