Bridge wont play for england - Terrys in trouble

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Owzat wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:I personally think Bridge is being an idiot about the whole thing, he is blowing his only chance of being a first team regular at the world cup, im sure everyone on this forum works with someone that you despise but you have to get on with it because its your job, its no diffrent as a footballer, they dont have to be friends or share a room when there not on the pitch. Sheringham and Cole never spoke for years and didnt acknowledge each other when they scored! Bridge should take this opportunity while its there and he will be applauded as a hero for staying profesional and sticking to his game inspite of what that mug John Terry did.

I agree, he is a loser (in this) for punishing himself twice. I think Crappello has come out and said it won't rule him out of the WC squad (only caught a bit of a headline this morning) But Terry is crucial to any slim hopes we may have, Bridge won't make any difference - neither would cashley.

So Terry slept with Waynetta, so f in what. As for Wayne's reasons of feeling he would be divisive and feel uncomfortable, how would he know if he doesn't go to a FRIENDLY?!? Noone's asking him to jump in bed with Terry, just see how he goes. I could say good riddance if he's not man enough to get over it, Waynetta did the dirty on him so why's he cutting himself up over it and everyone now knows what Terry does if you don't clamp your missus' undies to her

Reading that post was like reading the thoughts of a 9 year old.

stats point towards 8 yrs ace  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm

whats with the crappello and the waynetta ?

Just seemed so immature.
For one i take it waynetta was meant to be waynetta slob ?
Well this bird is fit and in no way like her so i dont even get it.
The whole post was pathetic to be honest.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Fauxy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Well at least if we completely fail in the world cup the blame can either go onto Terry for being a tosspot or Rio Ferdinand for being a sh!te captain :D
Fauxy

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Benny The Noon

Postby Julio-0 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:15 pm

i feel for Bridge, completely understand his decision. Can you imagine the atmosphere in the camp?
Julio-0

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:16 pm

This kind of story does my f'uckin head in, tbph.
LFC2007

Postby Big Niall » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 pm

IF england's team is James (40 -and no Shilton), 3rd choice LB, Terry in this form, Crocked Rio, Crocked Johnson, lost form Joe Cole, the always terrible partnership of Lampard and SG in the middle, SWP on the right, with Rooney playing beside Crouch/Heskey/Defoe or whoever, I don't know  why people are optimistic England can win.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Because they've been playing well under Capello, and have several world class players. Gerrard doesn't really partner Lampard; Barry anchors with Lampard ahead of him and Gerrard on the left, and also several of the players you mention are likely to be fit by the time the WC starts. The goalie situation could be a problem, though.
LFC2007

Postby Yossi_Benaloon » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:02 pm

I think that Wayne Bridge may regret this decision. at the spur of the moment it probably feels right to say you dont want to be considered for England but ten years down the line he may kick himself for missing out on playing in the World Cup. Especially as there are doubts about whether Ashley Cole will be able to play and Bridge is his natural replacement. I guess now fans will have to see how Leighton Baines or Steven Warnock do against Egypt tonight, an opposition which this World Cup football blog reckons could be tougher than many people expect.
Yossi_Benaloon

Postby Julio-0 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:29 pm

The Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has spoken out about John Terry's recent off-field troubles, saying that had such allegations been made against an Argentinian a player "would not survive".

"If you acted like this in Argentina you'd be dead," Tevez told the Sun. "It's complicated to say something about what Terry did to [Wayne] Bridge. I don't think you can do that with the wife of another player. It's wrong. In my opinion, Terry has no moral code for what he did to Bridge. In my neighbourhood if you do that, you lose your legs, or more – you don't survive."

But Tevez denied that his angry confrontation with Terry at Stamford Bridge last Saturday was a result of his support for his City team-mate. "I didn't fight with Terry because of that," he said. "I fought with him because he took me by the shirt and I didn't like it. I became furious with him because of that."

The striker, who played for Argentina against Germany in Munich last night, did however reserve some opprobrium for Chelsea's German international Michael Ballack. "I have always had problems with Ballack but, you know, it is just football, not personal issues between us," he said. "I don't know, maybe he doesn't like me, as I don't like him. On the field, I have never understood what he is saying to me but I am sure he didn't understand me either."
Julio-0

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion