Wonderkid - This kid can play!

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:23 am

http://www.skirge.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/youngplayer.wmv

Move over Adu theres a new kid on the block!
Found this Link on the LFC.tv forums, Rafa should definately keep tabs on this kid!  Man U, Real and Juve like him too
Last edited by Starbridge42 on Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby the great one » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:32 am

Is he brazilian and 9 year old ?
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:42 am

Yes, Jean Carlos Chera

Here's another clip, this one is nicely put together
http://www.vkmag.com/media/jeancarlos.wmv

Come on, 9 years old?!?!  Im 14 having played at U16 international level with a youth contract with the Qld Lions here in Oz and captain of the U16 State side and yet I would not like to have to compete with this kid, if injuries and so forth goes his way then watch out Pele, you'll be replaced!
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:15 am

i think he can even play for the league for reserve!
Alonso_Rulz

Postby Santa » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:46 am

Impressive...put a :D  to my face seeing a talent such as this!

No doubt Chelsea (with their S.American connection), Milan, Barca or Real Madrid will tap him up pretty soon.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:53 am

Haven't got the old wideband thing on this computer so I'll have to take your word for it that this kid is good.
On a slightly more relavent point, Starbridge I've read your posts with interest and I often disagree with your views but that matters not a jot. If you're the captain of your state age-group side in Oz then you are a good player mate, by any standard (the days of us poms giggling into our cornflakes over Aussie soccer are long gone). Chances are you've got a chance of making a living out of the game.
Mickies piece of football advice? try and play like a veteran, think you're way through games. Look, listen, don't hurry. When you play against a really good player, thats what they will do. One last thing, if you do make it and get the chance to play for Liverpool, remember how much it means to the fans when you pull on the shirt. Every time, play each game like it could be your last. Good luck mate.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:54 am

ive read soemwhere that man u are already looking at him and are offering him soemthing
sucks but true as far as im aware. in all honesty kids of that age id rather stick with home grown but thats just me
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:17 am

ok, just seen the clips
possibly the best kid in the history of football. thats insane and saying that in most of the vids he was only 7?
thats scary
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:24 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:http://www.skirge.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/youngplayer.wmv

Move over Adu theres a new kid on the block!
Found this Link on the LFC.tv forums, Rafa should definately keep tabs on this kid!  Man U, Real and Juve like him too

There is proably alot of kids in south american especially where the kids has alot of talent but end up on the street for one reason or another.They don't end up getting the chance properly to show what they could same could of happened with Tevez,Robinho etc but the diffrence is they had the chance to show it.I remeber when i lived in Africa we all use to play football in the streets because they never had the facilties there where alot of guys there who given the chance could be playing in the top european leagues there that good  :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:26 pm

the sad thing is he'd probably keep mellor out of the side :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:53 pm

.. wow impressive footage.. it's not candid camera moments is it :D

.. so young .. and what a talent.. Maradonna in the making.. perhaps
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:05 pm

pm me santa  :devil:  :laugh:
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:52 pm

how can he be that good at 9 years old the cheating b*stard :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:44 pm

bigmick wrote:Haven't got the old wideband thing on this computer so I'll have to take your word for it that this kid is good.
On a slightly more relavent point, Starbridge I've read your posts with interest and I often disagree with your views but that matters not a jot. If you're the captain of your state age-group side in Oz then you are a good player mate, by any standard (the days of us poms giggling into our cornflakes over Aussie soccer are long gone). Chances are you've got a chance of making a living out of the game.
Mickies piece of football advice? try and play like a veteran, think you're way through games. Look, listen, don't hurry. When you play against a really good player, thats what they will do. One last thing, if you do make it and get the chance to play for Liverpool, remember how much it means to the fans when you pull on the shirt. Every time, play each game like it could be your last. Good luck mate.

Thanks Mick, If I ever get the chance even to play for the Liverpool reserves anyone would be able to see how much itd mean

On topic, what about that Ronaldinho-cut-back at the start of the second clip - and you know that hes playing with 13-14 yr olds in all those clips too
Last edited by Starbridge42 on Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:20 am

is he really??  .....wow that makes it even better, i was kiddin about in my last post this kid is unbelievable.... i have  no words to describe him...
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion