AC Milan
5%
Porto
8%
Real Madrid
18%

Total votes : 40

Postby the great one » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:43 pm

addicted norwegian wrote:Imo Real and Juventus are teams we should hope to avoid. I would consider Leverkusen or Lyon as a good draw.

Liverpool v Lyon and Real v Manure would be perfect

I reckon us and Man u will get an Italian team my pick bein us getting Inter/Leverkusen and Man u getting Milan and Juventus  :laugh: Man u can't draw Real they both are unseeded teams as they finished second. I reckon Man u will regret finishing second now bring carragher vs Adriano scary
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:54 pm

kazza wrote:
A.B. wrote:Just proves how big of a moron you are.

And that proves what a d.i.c.k YOU are.  :grinning:

Why are you running your mouth again, racist tw@t.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Shaun » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:38 am

woof woof ! wrote:I want Inter, think they've only averaged a goal a game in their six CL games.
:)

no they havent they have scored 14 goals your thinking of juve but there defense is almost unbeatable.here my bit on the teams Liverpool could face:

Inter:
well there attack is proberly the best in Europe with Adriano who is a monster with the hardest shot around and IMO will one day be the best striker on the planet,Martins who is as quick as hell and has a great shot who is one of the best up and coming talents around(better then Rooney),Vieri who is getting into some form and is still one of the best scorers around and Recoba who is as skillfill as anyone.The Midfield is strong aswell with Stankovic who has a great shot and a great passer and runs the inter midfield,veron who has played alright this year but nothing great,Cambiasio who has been a star for them this year playing infront of there defense and Van Der Meyde who is a very classy winger who cant cross that well but the crazy thing about inter is there depth they can bring on player like Egar Davids,Karagonis(greek star for Euro 04)C.Zanneti(italian international) and Za Maria(a fringe Brazilain NT player) and kily Ganzalis(argentinian NT player).there defense could be there weak point though but its not that bad with J.Zanneti and Cordoba being great players and Mihavich(speillng) Mazeratzi(former Eventon player who is a italian international),Burdiso great up and coming CB and Favilli who is a solid player.there keeper Toldo is extreamly good and cannot forget they are the only team in europe wh are undefeated in domestic and european football but tey have had 13 draws.

AC milan:a superstar in Shevchenko upfront with the whining diver Inzagi:glare:  and Crespo in support.In the midfield they have the fantastic Kaka who controls it all with Serdorf helping out Guttaso doing all the tough stuff and Pirlo playing as a deep playmaker.There dedense specks for itself:
Cafu-Maldini-Nesta-Stam but there arnt the quickest and cafu being a typicaly brazilian sometimes as he forgets to defend.Dida is the second best GK in the world IMO.

Juve: well they are as boring as hell but they win! :sleepy: there defnese is rock hard and they Have Buffon in goal the best GK in the world,there midfield is great with the Great Nedved controling it,Blasi/appia(spelling) doing the defending and Emerson roaming,Camranesi is a great player aswell.up front Del Perio is past his best IMO and Imrahravich is overated but the annoying poacher Trezagae(spelling) should be back from his shoulder injury by then

Lyon:I dont know that much about but are the top scorers in the CL so far and are a top of the french league,Juhiho is there best player.

Bayern:a solid team all round with no real standout players,any team her can beat real Madrid 3-0 cant be bad :cool:

my prefernace would be to avoid the italian teams!
Shaun

Postby Dom1 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:46 am

shaun :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:55 am

Leave it out Dom ???  Ok , fart around in the non - footbal threads but leave the serious ones to the men :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:03 am

ian :D  hows the kiddo mate? :)
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:06 am

Save it for a PM , we're trying to have a serious discussion here . I appreciate talk of CL is not something your interested in but we are  :D

The Nippers fine :D

And I asked him who he would like LFCto draw and he said " I'd like LFC to draw a Red Fire Enine and a nice Animal like a Lion :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:09 am

:D

oh calm down will you
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:17 am

Dom1 wrote: :D

oh calm down will you

:laugh:

Spoken like a true Scouser  :laugh:

For the record I would like to see us draw a German team as their style of play matches ours and Germany is easiert o get to should I get the chance to go  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:19 am

not that any of the teams in the last 16 are easy, but if u were to pick one it wud have to be PSV or bremen
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:20 am

PSV is only a Car journey away :D  DEFINITELY PSV then :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:21 am

Dalglish wrote:
Dom1 wrote::D

oh calm down will you

Spoken like a true Scouser  :laugh:

For the record I would like to see us draw a German team as their style of play matches ours and Germany is easiert o get to should I get the chance to go  :D

If you get to go abroad with the lads for the footy with a little nipper at home with yer Mrs, you should get a job at the UN as a top negotiator :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:22 am

She's a very understanding woman , I just lick my own eyebrows and she agrees to anything i ask :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:26 am

Dalglish wrote:She's a very understanding woman , I just lick my own eyebrows and she agrees to anything i ask :D

b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:31 am

On a more "serious" note :D I'll be aiming to go to the next CL away fixture as Istanbul is  probable no-no in terms of us either getting to the final and a definite no-no in terms of "Love , can i go to Turkey to watch a football game ? " :laugh:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls