AC Milan
5%
Porto
8%
Real Madrid
18%

Total votes : 40

Postby Eazy-E » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:30 am

We can beat any team at Anfield no matter what the odds Monaco, Olimpiakos, Arsenal...we just need to improve our away form. I'd say it'll be a trip to the San Siro for us. :;): Oh what a night!!!
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:35 am

A.B. wrote:
not really
we beat a greek team to move on
Leverkusen played the devils and won 3-0
lyon are top of the charts in france
and we only tied villa

Drop dead.

We played a Greek team who have dangerous players such as Rivaldo.
Secondly Leverkusen didn't beat Manchester United, Fenerbache did. Manchester United only played Ronaldo and the rest were reserves. Just proves how big of a moron you are.

Lyon are top of the La Championat, big whoop, one of the weakest league around. We tied with a side who couldn't be beaten even by Chelsea. We did a superb job considering our poor away record.

I suggest you stick to hockey or pay more attention.

your blowing this way out of proportion you want to go after a team that won their division and can take on manu and win right now ur going on the stint of we can take the world on with a pop gun. you want to go take on a with pace right now, i looked at it and thought we could play either inter or milan and maybe pull off a win. Lets face it our season so far has been very hurtful with the amount of injuries and stress being put on the team to preform yes we have had to bright spots but what do you think would happen if we didnt get 2nd and we didnt get the money. If this deal doenst go through with morgan how much money do u think we have right now to help our team to pick up a striker or two. Do you really think if we had no future pace to get somewhere closer towards the top three, that gerrard would stay. DO you think that more sponsership will come in for a club that will stay in the same spot. Im just trying to look in perspective of where we are right now and what we can do with the team, and i think we could have a better chance of making it to the next round. Hell i might be wrong, alot of us could be wrong. It is the future its pretty hard to predict what will happen. yes you think the french league sucks, but we arent in france. these are the best teams in europe, and they preform to the best of their abilities saying they suck is ur biased oppinion. i say something that might give us a chance to move on to the next round and you bite my head off. i might be wrong, but so might you. i was just trying to think of whats best for the team and build up some momentum that we could use in the epl to get some wins and move closer to the 3.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:57 am

i dont think we can face a team from the same country
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:43 am

your blowing this way out of proportion you want to go after a team that won their division and can take on manu and win right now ur going on the stint of we can take the world on with a pop gun. you want to go take on a with pace right now, i looked at it and thought we could play either inter or milan and maybe pull off a win. Lets face it our season so far has been very hurtful with the amount of injuries and stress being put on the team to preform yes we have had to bright spots but what do you think would happen if we didnt get 2nd and we didnt get the money. If this deal doenst go through with morgan how much money do u think we have right now to help our team to pick up a striker or two. Do you really think if we had no future pace to get somewhere closer towards the top three, that gerrard would stay. DO you think that more sponsership will come in for a club that will stay in the same spot. Im just trying to look in perspective of where we are right now and what we can do with the team, and i think we could have a better chance of making it to the next round. Hell i might be wrong, alot of us could be wrong. It is the future its pretty hard to predict what will happen. yes you think the french league sucks, but we arent in france. these are the best teams in europe, and they preform to the best of their abilities saying they suck is ur biased oppinion. i say something that might give us a chance to move on to the next round and you bite my head off. i might be wrong, but so might you. i was just trying to think of whats best for the team and build up some momentum that we could use in the epl to get some wins and move closer to the 3.

Countless run on sentances,no capitilization. I don't feel like reading garbage.

Verify your information before you state anything. Leverkusen did not beat Manchester United because they weren't in the same group. Lyon are top of the French league, thats all nice and well but statistics prove nothing. Don't believe me? Watch the game vs. Arsenal again.

Lyon are a good club but they aren't good enough to be compared to the likes of AC Milan or Inter Milan. Who'd you rather face? Inter Milan who can score as many goals in Europe as Arsenal can in the EPL or Lyon who are an unstable side. Just look at their performance against Manchester United.

Like I said, get your facts straight before you say something stupid. A win like this helps the confidence of the players. No matter who we face if we work hard enough we will get the result we need.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Santa » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:52 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:lyon would be my choice, pretty average team if you ask me and probably the weakest of the lot apart from maybe leverkusen

at current odds, we are the joint weakest team at 66/1
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:15 am

It's 20/1 now.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:39 am

we cant be drawn against an english club
112-1077774096

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:45 am

we can only be  drawn against  german french italian sides
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:54 am

I reckon we will get Lyon or Juventus it will be good if we got Bayer Leverkusen to get revenge on them but can't see it happening bring on the last 16 it was good to see all the english team go through. We can't drop any teams who played on Tuesday 

Last edited by the great one on Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:24 am

TBH does it matter who we get at this stage, if we want to progress we are gonna have to beat the best teams in Europe anyway so let's just get on with it!! :cool:
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:38 am

That's why i say we should hopefully draw Juve.  You may think I'm crazy but if we can stop their offense and tighten up on set plays, then we can rip their defence to shreds with Benitez's offensive flair.  for "my fellow americans" out there you can compare them to the Colts. ???
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:28 am

we currently invincible so i choose either real madrid or Ac milan as next round enemy.
To be the best you have to beat the best.
We can do it cos we are reds.

TRAGEDY NO MORE.
LADY LUCK SHINING TO US. :;):
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby whelston23 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:31 am

all the teams in the next 16 is very strong... can say is possible winners of the cup.. no point saying who we will face... i will rather have some strong teams in the group , liverpool played better against strong teams... however , weak team.. we may not be abt to finish them off..
whelston23

Postby kazza » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:00 am

A.B. wrote:Just proves how big of a moron you are.

And that proves what a d.i.c.k YOU are.  :grinning:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:00 pm

I wanna see us against the best in Europe so I'd like Juve or Milan :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls