Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Should roma be thrown out - Of europe?

yes
81%
no
19%

Total votes : 26

Postby the great one » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:54 pm

Just imagine we get that news in two days time though. Wow, would I be happy.

That would DESTROY Roma. Who would actually stay? I get the feeling Voller knows he's made a mistake going there. Cassano is on thin ice and I'm sure he would consider leaving.

Basically any of the young, ambitious players would want to go! That means Mexes, Ferrari, De Rossi, Pellizoli, Cassano. Oh wow, it really does sound too good now.

Also they would be missing out on tons of money so they couldn't replace the players. Mind you, that's never stopped Roma before
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:52 pm

Roma is getting what they deserve.

Lucky they cannot manipulate the media like they usually do with the italian league. Most of the soccer commentators in recent years seem to be Roma supporters rather than journalists. It almost seems as Italian TV ahs been colonized by sleazy supporters of Roma. The romanist media, such as Repubblica and Kataweb talk about the “cecchino”, the “shooter” as if one single had caused the whole drama to happen.

In reality, last night we witnessed to a collective delirium. The curva sud, and the tribuna section of the stadium where all united in chanting insults and wishing the death of the referee (“devi morire”), many of them thru objects. This was a collective verbal and physical assault, a public degeneration. This was the result of a soccer culture tolerant towards violence. Roma is not new to this, many times Olimpico witnessed such episodes. Last time was in April at the derby between Roma and Lazio, when the game was suspended for violence.

I hope UEFA makes an example out of Roma. Frankly I hope Roma gets punished in a harsh way and they crumble under the weight of their own pride, spurn and disrespect for the adversaries.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:59 am

well the one good thing we can take out of this situation is that it happened to that nazi wanabe anders frisk who cheated the english in euro 2004 :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:46 am

Dom1 wrote:well the one good thing we can take out of this situation is that it happened to that nazi wanabe anders frisk who cheated the english in euro 2004 :D

are come on get over it england lost far and squad when rooney came off the had no bak up plan bringing on vasell was a bad move and england lost on peanlties once again  :D
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:35 pm

but we had a perfectly fine goal dissalowed in extra time!
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:47 pm

Dom1 wrote:but we had a perfectly fine goal dissalowed in extra time!

no its was disawolled cus john terry obstructed terry and england didn't deserve to go through they played neagtive tactics.
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:37 pm

ha

there was a bit of touchin in the box but nothing wreckless, not enuf to giv a free kick....

....but i agree with the negative tactics part, but nonetheless we won the game!!
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby the great one » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:42 pm

Dom1 wrote:ha

there was a bit of touchin in the box but nothing wreckless, not enuf to giv a free kick....

....but i agree with the negative tactics part, but nonetheless we won the game!!

yeh but john terry made obsturcted him that why the goal was disallowed bak on topic roma have got wat they deserve Dynamo awarded Roma win
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:09 pm

Group B Pld Pts
-------------

Leverkusen 1 3
Dynamo Kyiv 1 3
Roma 1 0
Real Madrid 1 0
Last edited by the great one on Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls