Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Roy hodgson -happy with the appointment

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes : 106

Postby supersub » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Benny The Noon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 pm wrote:Oh the memories of bigmick, lando , Emerald .

it does make interesting reading
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:20 pm

supersub » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 pm wrote:Oh the memories of bigmick, lando , Emerald .

it does make interesting reading

Very interesting mate
Benny The Noon

Postby cordsally » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 am

I ;ve voted for NO, i think so , i m not able to act this one...... :down:
cordsally
LFC Basic Member

Postby babu » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 am

cordsally » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:38 am wrote:I ;ve voted for NO, i think so , i m not able to act this one...... :down:

Are you Thomas 99 ? Or just challenged?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 pm

If what he said in regards to him hoping Terry is completely absolved , doesn't prove unequivocally why this snide loathsome irksome little man should never
have been allowed any where fucking near Anfield ,then I am at a complete loss !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19265329

I hope the FA sack the dolt ,its nearly as bad as Hoddles comments ..... OK its nowhere near as bad ,but Woy still should be disciplined .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:20 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 pm wrote:If what he said in regards to him hoping Terry is completely absolved , doesn't prove unequivocally why this snide loathsome irksome little man should never
have been allowed any where fucking near Anfield ,then I am at a complete loss !

I hope the FA sack the dolt ,its nearly as bad as Hoddles comments ..... OK its nowhere near as bad ,but Woy still should be disciplined .

I think Roy is saying what all the FA and the media are thinking, put aside the racist comments he made, put aside he is one of the sleaziest men in football, put aside the fact he is one of the most over rated players in the game, he is an English international, and therefore should be defended to the death.

I like Roy, I think he is an honest man, but the latest comment has me facepalming. The guy should have said nothing, instead, well, he's made himself to look a right t!t.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:53 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 pm wrote:If what he said in regards to him hoping Terry is completely absolved , doesn't prove unequivocally why this snide loathsome irksome little man should never

I'm sorry RBG but I honestly don't see what is wrong with Hodgon's comments, I think it's a fecking disgrace the anti-racist brigade have come and and kicked up a storm over nothing - but that's society today. He said he'd hoped Terry (the cun.t) is "freed" of the charge which incidently was the verdict at the more important magistrates court. I wish someone from the public had reported the Suarez/Evra incident so as to take their case to a magistrates rather than a kangaroo court. Hodgson had basically stated that he hoped Terry was found innocent, what's wrong with that, if a real fecking court had already given verdict as such?
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 am

Kenny Kan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 pm wrote:If what he said in regards to him hoping Terry is completely absolved , doesn't prove unequivocally why this snide loathsome irksome little man should never

I'm sorry RBG but I honestly don't see what is wrong with Hodgon's comments, I think it's a fecking disgrace the anti-racist brigade have come and and kicked up a storm over nothing - but that's society today. He said he'd hoped Terry (the cun.t) is "freed" of the charge which incidently was the verdict at the more important magistrates court. I wish someone from the public had reported the Suarez/Evra incident so as to take their case to a magistrates rather than a kangaroo court. Hodgson had basically stated that he hoped Terry was found innocent, what's wrong with that, if a real fecking court had already given verdict as such?

Hodgson is a mouthy cunt who seems to have a rather elevated opinion of himself to the point of mistakenly believing that actual rational thinking
football fans actually give a fuck about what he says .... Its not about Terry or the racism issue ,its purely my loathing for this abhorrent little man

You know me Bam ,give me a reason to hate and I fucking run with it . :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:59 am

its purely my loathing for this abhorrent little man   

Fair enough.  :D
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby the lone wolf » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:17 pm

We all know that Suarez / prat incident was between one person and a *****. There was NO 3rd parties or witnesses to it.

Which is why it was all a farce!
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls