greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:17 pm

ckay wrote:
lawrenson_sarah wrote:Club

Without a doubt

I totally agree, clube everytime!!!!!!

by the way lawrenson_sarah, how you doin?  :;):

Am I the only one not hitting on Sarah ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:18 am

i'm not hitting on sarah either but i'd probably bang her if she asked me nicely.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:19 am

Andy aren't you old enough to be her father? :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby babu » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:22 am

I know you guys have explained this to me before, but I still find this attitude bizarre.

Ps Peewee,
LFC has had inept Managers in the past, as well as players that don't seem interested, but i bet you still supported LFC.
Last edited by babu on Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:30 am

babu wrote:I know you guys have explained this to me before, but I still find this attitude bizarre.

It's the scouse not english attitude mate. Although a lot of people who aren't scouse have similar feelings (mainly northerners).

At least thats the feeling I get.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:27 am

I have changed my vews on this one over the years.When we were winning everything I would have swapped a league championship for a world cup.I was always of the attitude we can win the league next season.Sadly that is not the case now.How things have changed,come July Imight be saying"I would swap that world cup for the championship".
84-1106852058

Postby Woollyback » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:43 am

Scott's right, I think it's more of a northern thing to put club before country. Dunno why, maybe over the years northern working class cities percieve themselves as getting a raw deal from a southern-centric government so feel less aligned to their country. Or maybe I'm just a northerner with a big chip on my shoulder :oh:

Maybe it's fans of smaller clubs who put England first cos they'll never see their club achieve major honours so they pin their hopes on country instead? Who cares, I'd swap ten world cups for one premiership trophy
Last edited by Woollyback on Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:56 am

LFC #1 wrote:
babu wrote:I know you guys have explained this to me before, but I still find this attitude bizarre.

It's the scouse not english attitude mate. Although a lot of people who aren't scouse have similar feelings (mainly northerners).

At least thats the feeling I get.

how can you possibly know that scott?

your 8000 miles away in a field surrounded by sheep  :D , plus your a southerner  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:02 am

Woollyback wrote:Scott's right, I think it's more of a northern thing to put club before country. Dunno why, maybe over the years northern working class cities percieve themselves as getting a raw deal from a southern-centric government so feel less aligned to their country. Or maybe I'm just a northerner with a big chip on my shoulder :oh:

Maybe it's fans of smaller clubs who put England first cos they'll never see their club achieve major honours so they pin their hopes on country instead? Who cares, I'd swap ten world cups for one premiership trophy

Spot on Woolly Id rather win the CL, the prem Carling Cup, F.A. Cup than England win the WC.
Think the southern based journalists have alot to answer to TBH, they are always going on England will win this that and the other, then they fail to win anything then the press turn turk on them.
Plus some of the England fans give us a bad name and now them fans and media are critising Crouch at every chance they get it all adds to putting you off supporting England.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:12 pm

couldnt give a monkeys about england at the moment. maybe its coz i cant stand sven but in any case id rather we won the league than england won the world cup. liverpool is football, england is a distant second
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls