Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby johnbarnes » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:07 pm

C-R » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:56 pm wrote:Some obviously bull$hit rumor's going around we are trying to get Fabregas on loan for the season  :laugh:

James (pronounced Yamez) is even funnier   :wwww
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:15 pm

johnbarnes » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:07 pm wrote:
C-R » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:56 pm wrote:Some obviously bull$hit rumor's going around we are trying to get Fabregas on loan for the season  :laugh:

James (pronounced Yamez) is even funnier   :wwww

agreed mate  :nod
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Mario apparently in talks with FC Sion ,and I thought it was Mourinho and not Hodgson who was helping him to find a new club   :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:34 pm

A Bola saying we’ve had a £4.3m bid for Bruno Martins Indi rejected. Left sided CB. Sakho replacement? Mirror said we had interest last week. Report claims that Porto want around £6m. Would be another left back option and more CB cover. In some ways, a straight swap for Sakho.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:53 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:19 pm wrote:Mario apparently in talks with FC Sion ,and I thought it was Mourinho and not Hodgson who was helping him to find a new club   :;):

Guessing it's another loan, with us paying a chunk of his wages. Will save us money compared to mutually agreeing a termination of his contract, given he only has 12 months left on his deal.

What a waste of a career...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Balotelli should have been Pogba before Pogba, hes money, the full package, but without that mental strength its hard for anyone to be the best they can be and hes no different.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:02 pm

parchpea » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:58 pm wrote:Balotelli should have been Pogba before Pogba, hes money, the full package, but without that mental strength its hard for anyone to be the best they can be and hes no different.

I thought he was worth the gamble, I thought he'd reached a stage where he'd want to up his game, become a World Cup star and prove he's as good as he thinks.

I thought wrong.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:24 pm

And its not that we all turned on Ballotelli.. I for one was praying he'd become a brilliant player for us and cheered him on every game even if he was playing poor. It was him and his attitude that messed it up for him here, we gave him every chance to succeed here..
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby shanks » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:40 pm

The trouble with Ballotelli he beleives all the hype that surronds him that he is world class the truth is Mario you are not you are just bang average..
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Indian » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:49 pm

Don't think it's just an attitude thing with Mario, he's simply just not as good as he himself and certain other people think he is.
Red Indian

Postby shanks » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:16 pm

None of the big clubs will touch him with a barge pole, His last big chance to show us and every other club what he as in is locker but same old Ballotelli attitude problem let him down no other club is going to pay is wages we will end up loaning him out and paying a good chunk of his wages, Sad really because if he got is head down and did'nt believe all the ***** about himself he could of been some thing special...
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:11 pm

parchpea » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:56 pm wrote:Amusingly there seems to have been an idea put out there that Liverpool never bought big even during the glory years but its rubbish really.

We bought some of the best players available particularly when Barnes,  Aldridge,and Beardsley arrived one summer,that was the equivalent of Utds summer recruitment back in the day.

Its a myth,  and we always spent big to stay ahead of the competition we just havent done it in recent years.

You can hardly compare that with United's spending/recruitment, especially Aldridge, he arrived from Oxford United  :D , back then our main power was our scouts/chairman and the fact players wanted to play for Liverpool, football was totally different then.
roberto green

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Liverpool did spend big in the 1980s. Pretty sure we set transfer records for Dalglish and Beardsley. In fact, every year we would go out and buy the best 2 players in the league, plus whoever was starring in the lower league.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 am

7_Kewell » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:21 pm wrote:Liverpool did spend big in the 1980s. Pretty sure we set transfer records for Dalglish and Beardsley. In fact, every year we would go out and buy the best 2 players in the league, plus whoever was starring in the lower league.

This is very true. The difference was that the large amounts of revenue LFC (and the Scum) shelled out on players was coming from stadium revenue, sponsorships and trophy prize monies. This is still true of the two clubs today,  unlike Chel$ki and $hitie who's Daddy's just empty their back pocket. Hence when describing 'Big Clubs' LFC still belong their along with the Scum, Real, Barca, Bayern, Milan because the money expenditure is money earned.
----
Should LFC (and / or the Scum) were to inherit deeper pockets we will blitz the likes of Chel$ki and $hitie simply because they can not compete with our global status and global popularity...
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:41 pm

Telegraph, Echo and Radio 5 reporting that we've made an £11m offer for Dortmund's Christian Pulisic. He's a 17 year old USA winger, who Klopp rates highly, but it's unclear if they're going to accept our bid or not.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill