Liverpool Vs Man Utd 14/10 12:30 Ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby algymoon » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:55 pm

It does hurt to say that we have no chance of even getting a draw, that by itself will be a plus!
It is a huge difference in class between the scum players and the Nutcase's players, whereas, we are weak in all departments, our spearhead is the master of the duds Firmino!, no wonder players like CAN and Coutinho most probably will seek to leave in January 2018 to enhance their career with better clubs.  however, by then Liverpool will well behind the top six teams. As long as this nutcase of a manager be in charge of Liverpool team, for sure there is no bright expectation this season, which it is almost over as far as Liverpool's players are concerned.
algymoon

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm

algymoon » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:55 am wrote:It does hurt to say that we have no chance of even getting a draw, that by itself will be a plus!
It is a huge difference in class between the scum players and the Nutcase's players, whereas, we are weak in all departments, our spearhead is the master of the duds Firmino!, no wonder players like CAN and Coutinho most probably will seek to leave in January 2018 to enhance their career with better clubs.  however, by then Liverpool will well behind the top six teams. As long as this nutcase of a manager be in charge of Liverpool team, for sure there is no bright expectation this season, which it is almost over as far as Liverpool's players are concerned.

You're some miserable ku.nt, eh?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Can't predict this one. We've struggled to score for most of the season, and even more so without Mane, and I feel that Utd will do what Burnley did at Anfield and park the bus.
I'm confident we will create half a dozen decent chances, but taking them is crucial in this one.
Be difficult to break down etc. If this happens, we need to start shooting from outside the box.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:16 pm

bunglemark2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:35 pm wrote:
algymoon » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:55 am wrote:It does hurt to say that we have no chance of even getting a draw, that by itself will be a plus!

You're some miserable ku.nt, eh?

Might as well pack it all in now....season's over  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Dont think Mourhino will defend to the extent they did last season and I reckon he will feel they can control us and attack in equal measure.

Mourhino will want one over on us more than anything tomorrow its his team now and a different ball game than last.

This fixture is critical for us as we are chasing and not in good form, its a match up that leaves a mark on the loser for a while and we can ill afford a defeat tomorrow.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:38 pm

The problem with these early kick off's on a Saturday is that if you lose it ruins the whole weekend before it's begun.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:52 pm

If we beat them, it will be a big confidence restorer, and we will only be 4 points adrift.
Lose, and we will be ten points adrift. So a lot to play for.
Although they started well, they have played mostly weak teams thus far.
Better still, if we spank them, like we did Arsenal, it will be a BIG confidence booster.
Although our start to the season has been a bit iffy, it is not beyond the realms of our ability to give these a spanking.
So chins up..... :wwww
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:40 pm wrote:I'm confident we will create half a dozen decent chances, but taking them is crucial in this one.
Be difficult to break down etc. If this happens, we need to start shooting from outside the box.

Thats the main problem we have in converting our chances. Also another note to mention is they have one of the best keepers on the world. Won't be easy getting shots past him.

Yup i guess if we can break them down maybe a worldie from Couts will do.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Press conference

https://youtu.be/gLUdfNB4Cjg

Preview from Carra, Neville and fans

https://youtu.be/nTdvIkggmNY

26 min onwards.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:50 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:The problem with these early kick off's on a Saturday is that if you lose it ruins the whole weekend before it's begun.

Absolutely  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:58 am

Matchday... God i hope we win!!!!!!
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:58 am

I'd feel a lot more confident if we had Mane, I can't believe he got injured just as we are about to play this mob.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:04 am

These games are so tense to watch its unbearable.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:30 am

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:31 am

Team:

Migs
Gomez
Matip
Lovren
Moreno