Liverpool V QPR - Sat 2nd May 3pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 02, 2015 7:03 pm

United are losing at home to West Brom, Van Persie has just missed a pen and United are all over them but you never know.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 02, 2015 7:14 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 02, 2015 6:03 pm wrote:United are losing at home to West Brom, Van Persie has just missed a pen and United are all over them but you never know.

I know that we won't win all of our remaining games...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat May 02, 2015 7:17 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 02, 2015 6:03 pm wrote:United are losing at home to West Brom, Van Persie has just missed a pen and United are all over them but you never know.

Still 1-0 WBA.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat May 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Final score, feck sake, if we could have got a few more points in our previous two matches we'd be above them. Stupid.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Makes those performances against Hull And West Brom even more frustrating.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 pm

ManU are imploding and if we hadn't royally fooked up against WBA and Hull we would be in 4th now and the Chelsea game may not have been so critical, I honestly blame BR for not being able to beat these lower table teams so if we don't make 4th the failure will be even harder to accept and something I will find extremely difficult to forgive just like our CL failure this season, he needs to get his fooking act together and get the right team in the right frame of mind against Chelsea because if we play as we have done in the last few weeks we won't get anything and all chances of the top 4 will be gone.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sat May 02, 2015 7:37 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 02, 2015 6:24 pm wrote:Makes those performances against Hull And West Brom even more frustrating.

Frustrating!!!! Fooking criminal more like
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Delighted for Gerrard ,that's what happens when the best header of the ball in the team is on the pitch and not taking corners ,I thought Johnson had his best
game this season and was perhaps the only stand out performance today ,have to say QPR are arguably the poorest team I've seen visit Anfield ,besides Leroy
Fer they have no real competitors for the ball.....As for Sterling he needs dropping forthwith ,his glaring miss was criminal.

The atmosphere albeit from Gerrards winner was frankly the quietest I've witnessed ,besides that its 3 points and with the Mancs getting thoroughly 'Pulised'
by the Baggies ,and still having to face the Gooners ,and Palace and Hull both away it was essential we garnered three points today to retain any faint
hope we can drag them back.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat May 02, 2015 7:49 pm

All I can say is, how dare BR start LFC's season in January, flaming toerag.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Boocity » Sat May 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sat May 02, 2015 6:49 pm wrote:All I can say is, how dare BR start LFC's season in January, flaming toerag.

I remember early on in the season him saying we would come good in the second half of the season and unbelievably some on here defended him saying that.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Just need Chelsea to win the title tomorrow and then spend next week on the booze.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat May 02, 2015 9:48 pm

We're a laughing stock on the social media with that banner that was flown over the ground. Congratulations to everyone who supported and contributed to that idea, we just proved that we're no better than the rest of the plastic *****.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat May 02, 2015 10:00 pm

We have seen us play like that many times before, Dominating for large periods but boy are we short on quality when it counts. Sterling was obviously on the gas last night which is the only way he can account for that glaring miss. It isn't the first one he has missed like that either.
They are poor and have been all season and their luck has ran out. relegated for sure.

Can't wait for this season to be over and Its painfully dragging out watching manure implode and us slowly hammering the nails in our own coffin. The atmosphere at the game looked terrible and all you could see was pain etched into many faces in the crowd.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 02, 2015 11:04 pm

damjan193 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:48 pm wrote:We're a laughing stock on the social media with that banner that was flown over the ground. Congratulations to everyone who supported and contributed to that idea, we just proved that we're no better than the rest of the plastic *****.

I originally thought it was United fans f**king about but it looks increasingly likely that it was the work of our fans. As someone who's first game was in the mid 70's I'm actually struggling more to come to terms with the decline of our fans than the decline of the team.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun May 03, 2015 1:01 am

maguskwt » Sat May 02, 2015
How

many feckin easy goals do sterling need to miss? Even 100k per week is not worth it. He should just be on 70-80k a week.

He should be on the minimum wage the little Ahole
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games