2 faced bunch of hypiacrites

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Mon May 24, 2004 8:25 pm

greenred wrote:There is no hypocrisy involved in wanting GH out but wishing him well.It shows most of us have a bit of human decency.It was never personal with GH,it was just business.He failed,he went.I wish him all the best as manager of Leeds or Rochdale or wherever but its best he goes.

Nicely put, Greenred. So Cheeso you can go f*ck yourself with any talk of hypocrisy. And by the way at school tomorrow ask your English teacher how you spell "hypiacrites" you Manc cocksmoker.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon May 24, 2004 9:16 pm

cheesecakery wrote:what a bunch of 2 faced shats  :D

oooh im sorry to see him go.... i wish him the best of luck ...
oooh i hope he comes back to Anfield as a fan.... ooooohhh we should be grateful for what hes done ...

look back at the posts of a month ago ,
you sad lot , you should feel ashamed of yourselves :D

Go and play with yourself, cheese-MANC-ery!! ****** off back to the manure forums. :p
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Mon May 24, 2004 10:14 pm

Woollyback wrote:
greenred wrote:There is no hypocrisy involved in wanting GH out but wishing him well.It shows most of us have a bit of human decency.It was never personal with GH,it was just business.He failed,he went.I wish him all the best as manager of Leeds or Rochdale or wherever but its best he goes.

Nicely put, Greenred. So Cheeso you can go f*ck yourself with any talk of hypocrisy. And by the way at school tomorrow ask your English teacher how you spell "hypiacrites" you Manc cocksmoker.

yes its spelt hypocrites  , but to add a bit of humour akin to a newspaper pun , i put 'Hypia' crites ! Get it thicko?  ???
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Mon May 24, 2004 10:30 pm

cheesecakery wrote:[yes its spelt hypocrites  , but to add a bit of humour akin to a newspaper pun , i put 'Hypia' crites ! Get it thicko?  ???

Oooooo!!Looks like someone touched a raw nerve,cheesey.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby cheesecakery » Mon May 24, 2004 10:44 pm

supersub wrote:
cheesecakery wrote:[yes its spelt hypocrites  , but to add a bit of humour akin to a newspaper pun , i put 'Hypia' crites ! Get it thicko?  ???

i have no time for retards supersub ,

anyway whos the ginger minger on your avatar ?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Mon May 24, 2004 10:49 pm

"Meet dave"..
"he swims like a fish"
Last edited by supersub on Mon May 24, 2004 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Mon May 24, 2004 11:04 pm

cheesecakery wrote:i have no time for retards supersub ,

Presumably this is why you spend all your time on our forum instead of your Manure ones? Cockbreath.  :p
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon May 24, 2004 11:15 pm

Woollyback wrote:

Presumably this is why you spend all your time on our forum instead of your Manure ones? Cockbreath.  :p

Agree Woolyback, this ***** knows I *****.i.n.g hate him.  It stems back to when I was a newbie on here, he tried to wind me up back then. He's a *****  Every time he posts I reply and call him a *****  And to you the Manc with no name, I say this.

It's because you come on here to bait us all, you make nobody laugh, you're not even "funny" for the novelty of having a rogue Manc on here, you have a *****.i.n.g stupid avatar, a *****.i.n.g stupid name, you support Manchester United, it's obvious you are still a school kid who has no life so you come on here to post s.h.i.t.e, you are unfortunately one of those Man U fans who were born into the glory years so you decided to support them because at the time they were winning everything (you sad p.r.i.c.k),

Ah, ***** you, i'm going to bed, i've been on here for hours tonight.  It's not every day your manager leaves your club is it.  Ladies and gentlemen, it's been like therapy on here tonight. 

Speak tomorrow.

ImageImage
jonnymac1979

Postby kops no1 girl » Mon May 24, 2004 11:19 pm

hahaha :D :D :D  well said !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
kops no1 girl

Postby Stan Laurel » Mon May 24, 2004 11:25 pm

cheesecakery wrote:
supersub wrote:

Now we know you are Man Yoo fan so you don't know anything about Liverpool cos you asked Supersub about those ginger minger. It is fcuking David Fairclough, that why Supersub adored him. You are an idiot fool!!!!

So, just get lost and go back to Man Yoo's Forum!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Tue May 25, 2004 1:25 pm

Stan Laurel wrote:
cheesecakery wrote:
supersub wrote:

Now we know you are Man Yoo fan so you don't know anything about Liverpool cos you asked Supersub about those ginger minger. It is fcuking David Fairclough, that why Supersub adored him. You are an idiot fool!!!!

So, just get lost and go back to Man Yoo's Forum!!

David Flairfluff?? looks more like Ronald MacDonald  :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Tue May 25, 2004 1:27 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Woollyback wrote:

Agree Woolyback, this ***** knows I *****.i.n.g hate him.  It stems back to when I was a newbie on here, he tried to wind me up back then. He's a *****  Every time he posts I reply and call him a *****  And to you the Manc with no name, I say this.

It's because you come on here to bait us all, you make nobody laugh, you're not even "funny" for the novelty of having a rogue Manc on here, you have a *****.i.n.g stupid avatar, a *****.i.n.g stupid name, you support Manchester United, it's obvious you are still a school kid who has no life so you come on here to post s.h.i.t.e, you are unfortunately one of those Man U fans who were born into the glory years so you decided to support them because at the time they were winning everything (you sad p.r.i.c.k),

Ah, ***** you, i'm going to bed, i've been on here for hours tonight.  It's not every day your manager leaves your club is it.  Ladies and gentlemen, it's been like therapy on here tonight. 

Speak tomorrow.

ImageImage

:laugh:
when was that then , i dont remember that  :laugh:
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Red=Great » Tue May 25, 2004 3:57 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:ImageImage

Warm and fizzy cheesecake ?  :laugh:   :laugh:

nice one jonnymac...
Red=Great

Postby JBG » Tue May 25, 2004 4:15 pm