Family guy - The thread

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Dundalk » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:45 am

The best animation series ever, it beats the Simpsons, it beats Futurama, it beats South Park, it even  beats Sponge Bob!!

Even the Fucking Flinstones!!

And this is why.......

Part 1

Part 2
Last edited by Dundalk on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:01 am

Spot on there Dundalk. In the past few years the Simpsons has gone right shite IMO and for me Family Guy now totally wipes the floor with it. Although Homer is still funny as fook Peter Griffin makes him look like Steven Hawking  :D .

Before chrimbo I was well getting into the latest series (5 I think) on BBC 3 (in the UK) and the bastards have just taken it off and not said when it's comin back.

My favoutite FG clip has to be this one PETER Vs. MICHAEL MOORE. When it was first posted on here a few months back I totally pissed meself laffin' and I still do.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:25 am

No prizes for guessing my thoughts on FG.

Fantastic - absolute genius.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:12 am

Best animation on earth

They are showing it today on paramount so can't wait!  :D

Anyone seen the part when Peter becomes a fisherman?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:14 am

goy every episode on dvd and have watched every episode a few times. quality, stewie cracks me up
112-1077774096

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:52 am

ive actually never watched it  :oh:

i'll give it a go sometime, but im more a futurama fan meself
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:12 pm

peewee wrote:goy every episode on dvd and have watched every episode a few times. quality, stewie cracks me up

Stewie and Brian are perfect!  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:18 pm

dawson99 wrote:ive actually never watched it  :oh:

Futurama islike Family-guy's bog-eyed cousin! :D

Seriously - funniest animated show ever.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:24 pm

Oi Lando, in your sig you forget the "America" part at the end of the f*ck you. :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:ive actually never watched it  :oh:

Futurama is f#cking woeful compared to Family Guy, wtf do people see in that show? Can't understand why it's funny, I've watched it several times and just can't get to like it at all.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:54 pm

My favourite EVER bit off it?

Stewie (his voice getting progressively higher): Oh I know it hurts now Brian, but look at the bright side: you have some new material for that novel you've been writing. You know...the novel you've been workin' on? You know the the one, uh, you've been workin on for three years? You know the novel. Got somethin' new to write about now. You know? Maybe a, maybe a main character gets into a relationship and suffers a little heartbreak? Somethin' like what... what you've just been through? Draw from real life experience? Little, little heartbreak? You know? Work it into the story? Make the characters a little more three dimensional? Little, uh, richer experience for the reader? Make those second hundred pages really keep the reader guessing what's going to happen? Some twists and turns? A little epilogue? Everybody learns that the hero's journey isn't always a happy one? (Voice returns to normal.) Oh, I look forward to reading it.

Doesn't sound much to read does it?  I defy you not to laugh your tats off when you see the above scene in the flesh!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:30 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:My favourite EVER bit off it?

Stewie (his voice getting progressively higher): Oh I know it hurts now Brian, but look at the bright side: you have some new material for that novel you've been writing. You know...the novel you've been workin' on? You know the the one, uh, you've been workin on for three years? You know the novel. Got somethin' new to write about now. You know? Maybe a, maybe a main character gets into a relationship and suffers a little heartbreak? Somethin' like what... what you've just been through? Draw from real life experience? Little, little heartbreak? You know? Work it into the story? Make the characters a little more three dimensional? Little, uh, richer experience for the reader? Make those second hundred pages really keep the reader guessing what's going to happen? Some twists and turns? A little epilogue? Everybody learns that the hero's journey isn't always a happy one? (Voice returns to normal.) Oh, I look forward to reading it.

Doesn't sound much to read does it?  I defy you not to laugh your tats off when you see the above scene in the flesh!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  PMSL!

I watched today's episode on Paramount, its when Stewie meets his sperm brother! its frickin hilarious  :D

The funniest bit is when Peter wanted to cut off the baby's penis  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:39 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:My favourite EVER bit off it?

Brian's Novel

:D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:05 am

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:08 am