The terry family

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby tubby » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Read today that some Rushden and Diamonds player hung himself when he found out his mrs was having an affair with Paul Terry (brother of guess who).

Is it me or that family just full of kunts?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:12 pm

bavlondon wrote:Read today that some Rushden and Diamonds player hung himself when he found out his mrs was having an affair with Paul Terry (brother of guess who).

Is it me or that family just full of kunts?

is that definitely true ?

f'ckd up if it is.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:19 pm

very twisted if its true

RIP
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:21 pm

metalhead wrote:very twisted if its true

RIP

Bloody hell, it's kick to the balls that happening but to top yourself is a bit of an over reaction, very sad though if true.
worcester_red

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:28 pm

yeh dude, i'm sure there were other things too
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:29 pm

thats terrible. :(
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Gang of gypos that family, and they have no shame.

R.I.P Dale.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm

press report

One ugly family the Terry's inside and out :(
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Young goalkeeper hangs himself after discovering that his fiancée slept with John Terry's brother
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:27 PM on 15th December 2010
Comments (0) Add to My Stories A young goalkeeper hanged himself after his fiancée left him for his team mate - who is John Terry's brother.
Dale Roberts killed himself after partner Lindsay Cowen had an affair with his Rushden and Diamond team mate Paul Terry.

Lindsay, 25, left Roberts this summer after Terry bedded her while staying at the couple's home one night.

Distraught Roberts refused to play alongside his cheating team mate at the conference club and Terry was swiftly released and joined Darlington in August.
Paul is the elder brother of Chelsea and England footballer John Terry and his fling mirrors that of John's alleged affair with Vanessa Perroncel, ex-girlfriend of the star's England colleague Wayne Bridge. Lindsey admitted the affair when a suspicious Dale confronted her at their home in Higham Ferrers.
Last night, the 24-year-old was found dead in his house in Higham Ferrers, Nothamptonshire. Police said there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.
Sources claim Roberts had been heartbroken since the split and struggled to cope with losing his fiancée.
A source said: 'They became an item after Paul stayed the night at the couple's home in Higham Ferrers when Dale was injured.
'All hell broke loose and Paul ended up being sold as the rest of the team didn't want to play in the same side as him.
'Dale has been heartbroken about it ever since.'
A spokesperson for Northamptonshire Police said: 'We have been notified of the sudden death of Rushden and Diamonds footballer Dale Roberts, aged 24.
'There are no suspicious circumstances in relation to his death and a report is being prepared for the coroner.'

Heartbroken Dale, 24, said at the time of the affair: 'It's true, she told me she'd been seeing Paul.

'We've split up. I'm trying to get my head around it all, it's only just happened. I'm a bit messed up.

'It is bad enough she's done it at all but the fact that it is with him, one of my team-mates, makes it that much harder to bear.'
Tributes had been flooding in for the tragic goalkeeper.
A statement released by Rushden and Diamonds said: 'It is with great sadness that this afternoon our England C goalkeeper Dale Roberts passed away, our thoughts and prayers at this time go to his parents, family and friends.'
Eastwood manager Paul Cox, who had Roberts on loan at Coronation Park in 2006, said it was 'an absolute tragedy'.

'I was only speaking to him on Saturday and he was one of the nicest lads you will ever meet, as well as an excellent keeper,' said former Kettering Town defender Cox.

'Some things are bigger than football and render it meaningless and this is one of them.

'We totally understand the decision to call the game off after his passing away.

'I have told Justin Edinburgh (Rushden's manager) that if there is anything we can do to help at this very sad time then he only has to ask.'
The footballer also used to play for Nottingham Forest.

A club spokesman said: 'Dale was with us for several years and was enormously popular with his team-mates and coaching staff. We are deeply saddened by the news of his tragic death.
'Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...l#ixzz18CKa8iGN
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Mother - Thief
Father - Drug dealer
John Terry - shagged  the mother of his best mates son
Paul Terry - shagged a teammates g/f and drove him to suicide .
Benny The Noon

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:John Terry - shagged  the mother of his best mates son

???

He did his best mate's girl, in other words? :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:John Terry - shagged  the mother of his best mates son

???

He did his best mate's girl, in other words? :D

Well i dont think Bridge was actually with her anymore when Terry dipped into her hence why i called her the mother of his son  :D
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:10 pm

it's little surprise, they're indeed a family of bad 'uns.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:04 pm

OK, as much as we all here John Terry its a bit of a low move to blame his brother for this young lads tragic suicide. Clearly this young fella had a few problems mentally and was struggling to get over the break up in his relationship with his fiancee, who in my eyes is alot more cupable in blame than Paul Terry is. He may be a tw*t for sleeping with his teammates bird but the girl is the one who was engaged to Roberts and therefore the one who made the choice to commit the infidelity
burjennio

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Both guilty mate - Paul terry and his g/f . They both knew what they were doing and both went behind the lads back .
Benny The Noon

Next

Return to General Chat Forum